As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Hirt's Gardens #ad
Laurus nobilis- 4" Pot, Ohio Grown Sweet Bay Laurel Herb #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- Sweet bay herb - bay laurel leaves are commonly used in cooking due to its aroma that adds up essence to every soup and dish also the oil from the leaves has been beneficial in massage therapy. Growing sweet bay herb - grows well in well-drained soil with a generous amount of compost.
Fresh bay leaves are way stronger than those dried ones. Since your laurel bay is a bonsai a little time outdoors won't harm, try placing it out in a patio for a couple of weeks in springtime and you can expect a healthy, shiny and aromatic laurel bay bonsai.
Fertilize during springtime also when your plant is actively growing although they are slow growing type of tree.
Harvesting sweet bay herb - large older bay leaves indicate a matured one, if you are careful enough simply pull the leaves from the stem by hand or if you find this step delicate you can use scissors and cut the mature leaves. Pruning - prune your plant during the springtime after being kept during the winter season. Water deeply and allow the soil to dry out slightly in between.
2. 9GreenBox #ad
Bay Laurel Plant One Gallon Live Plant Ornament Decor for Home, Grown in The USA, Kitchen, Luck, Office, Good Fortune, Desk, Attracts Zen, 9GreenBox, Non-GMO, Table #ad9GreenBox #ad
- Use classical greco-Roman styled terra cotta pots if using the laurel as a patio tree. The bay laurel is an evergreen shrub or small tree best known for its fragrant foliage and use as a flavorful seasoning.
The laurel fits very well into small gardens and city courtyards. Shipped potted in soil with plastic bag to ensure a healthier start when planted in yard or garden.
Can grow to over 10 feet if you let it, but with continuous clipping, size can be maintained much shorter. The bay laurel takes well to clipping, giving you the flexibility to use this plant as a formal hedge or topiary, often times used in matched pairs for symmetrical compositions. This evergreen is hardy to USDA zone 8 and all higher zones.
3. 9GreenBox #ad
Pack of 4, 4 Inch x 4 Inch, 9Greenbox Bay Laurel Herb Pot Set #ad9GreenBox #ad
- Homegrown by 9greenbox, come with 4 set - 4 x 4" Pot. Evergreen shrub. Likes full sun. Many culinary uses. Aromatic.
4. PAPCOOL #ad
Sweet Bay Laurus Nobilis TreeBay, Laurel Tree Lịve Plạnt, PAPCOOL Bay Leaf Tree #adPAPCOOL #ad
- The bay tree is a popular evergreen shrub suitable for containers or growing in the ground. Kept neatly clipped, the dark-green foliage can create stunning formal shapes that make an entrance or look perfect on a patio.
Bay leaves can be used fresh or dried and are used in cooking to give a fragrant flavour to soups, stews and other dishes.
5. PAPCOOL #ad
Laurus Nobilis Plạnt, PAPCOOL Bay Leaf Tree Lịve Plạnt, Sweet Bay Laurus Nobilis Tree for Growing #adPAPCOOL #ad
- Bay laurel is an aromatic evergreen tree in the flowering Lauraceae family. It features shiny, dark green oval-shaped leaves with a leathery texture that are popularly used as a kitchen seasoning.
Native to the southern Mediterranean region, it's commercially grown for its aromatic leaves. Planted in the garden, it can reach a mature height of 25-55 feet, although most are kept at 2-8 feet with persistent trimming.