As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. ROBsRAREandGIANTseeds #ad
1180-A Package of 5 Seeds, Meiwa Kumquat Tree Fortunella crassifolia Seeds by Robsrareandgiantseeds UPC0764425788249 Bonsai,Non-GMO,Organic,Historic Plants,Sacred #adROBsRAREandGIANTseeds #ad
- . Eating quality is incredible. Hardiness: zone 8-11. The fruit has a thin, edible skin surrounding flesh of sweet, agreeable flavor. Br>. Trees grown from seed are more cold tolerant than budded trees.
Pop the entire large gumball-sized fruit into your mouth and allow the sweet flavors to permeate your senses. Br>. Meiwa kumquats are abundant producers of delicious fruit. Yet eating a ‘meiwa’ kumquat is a delight unto itself.
The meiwa kumquat Is referred to as the sweet kumquat. Br>. Germination rate about 85% and better, - easy grown in containers "Bonsai" - It'll be your new summertime treat. 100% money back guarantee - Because its a great choice to buy Now. Br>. Meiwa’ is known as the sweet kumquat with the typical golden-orange colored fruit that other kumquats have. The fruit is very sweet and juicy. Br>.
2. Generic #ad
Star FrụIt Averrhoa Carambola Tropical StarfrụIt Exotic TrẹE SéẹD Edịble 3 SéẹDs Seeds_Easy_Grow #adGeneric #ad
- Herb: mint, cilantro, culantro, cayenne, cumin, chives, rosemary, garlic, onion, parsley, ginseng, cumin, pepper, jalapeno, basil, chilli. Flower: wildflower, coleus, ivy, peony, poppy, rose, echinacea, lotus, lavender, vinca, safflower, dahlia, orchids, shameplant, petunia, nasturtium, hollyhock, sunflower, foxglove, geranium, cosmos, hibiscus, pansy, coneflower, milkweed, morning glory, lilac, jasmine, zinnia, lily, marigold, wisteria, canna, daisy, cockscomb, delphinium, moonflower, datura, hydrangea, tulips, chrysanthemum, adenium obesum, periwinkle, lupine, mimosa pudica, hyacinth, lantana, gladiolus.
Grass: clover, wheatgrass, zoysia, catnip, kentucky bluegrass, cat, bermuda, thyme, ryegrass, weed, fescue. Vegetable: zucchini, cucamelon, luffa, mustard, lettuce, moringa, carrot, pea, bean, lettuce, asparagus, bok choy, okra, radish, cabbage, eggplant, corn, pumpkin, rhubarb, squash, spinach, cabagge, bitter gourd, tomato, cucumber, jicama, turnip, kale, potato, broccoli, mushroom, brussels spouts.
Fruit: grape, blueberry, peach, blackberry, plum, lychee, passion, kiwi, melon, kumquat, pineapple, cherry, raspberry, watermelon, jackfruit, papaya, strawberry, lime, guava, carambola, pear, blackcurrant, apricot.
3. The Clayton Farm #ad
10 Seeds, Kumquat fortunella japonica #adThe Clayton Farm #ad
- Kumquat fortunella japonica Seeds 小金橘- 10 Seeds. Packet contains 10 seeds hand-packed with care. Packed in 3 x 4 inch sealable bag.
4. Marde Ross & Company #ad
Seeds, Superfood, Fast Growing Tree with Edible Leaves, Easy to Grow, Stems, The Moringa Tree, Marde Ross & Company…, 25 Seeds of The Tree of Life #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- It is grown in tropical regions and will take drought when established. The tree replaces its cut branches in weeks and is one of the plants that can feed the world. This tree growns from seed and from cuttings.
25 seeds and growing instructions. The tree is very fast growing and takes well to frequent harvesting by chopping off the top 2/3 of the tree. The trees will not take frost, but can be brought inside in winter.
Germination rates vary over several weeks. Moringa is one of the most Nutricious Superfoods. It has 18 of the 20 amino acids in protein, Anti-Inflammatories, Anti-oxidants, and many times the Nutrients in much of our diet. Leaves can be cooked, or dried and made into powder to add to dishes or drinks. Marde ross & company has been a Licensed California Nursery since 1985. Also edible are the seeds and stems.
5. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
Perfect Plants Fuyu Asian Persimmon Tree Live Plant, 4-5 ft, Produces Fruit, Self-Pollinating #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- The fuyu persimmon is a non-astringent, sweet, delicious treat. The fuyu persimmon is easy to care for onces established, so it is a perfect choice for any sunny yard. This persimmon will bear fruit within 1-2 years of being planted in the ground.
The tree itself gets beautiful green leaves during the spring and summer, and loses its leaves during the spring/fall. This persimmon is self-pollinating, and gets an acorn shaped red-orange fruit that can be eaten right off the tree.