As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Texie's Cactus Ranch #ad
5" Spineless Thornless Prickly Pears, Buy 1 get 1 FREE, Nopal Verde Opuntia, Live Plant Cuttings #adTexie's Cactus Ranch #ad
- Organic and delicious. Freshly harvested from Florida. 2 unrooted paddles, ready to eat or feed cuttings without spines.
2. Eunivus #ad
Legendary-yes Spineless Prickly Pear Cactus Pad Cutting Opuntia Cacanapa Ellisiana #adEunivus #ad
- The seller cannot be responsible for what the buyer does with the plant. Caution: use tongs to handle the plant clipping. Hardiness is down to about 0 degrees Fahrenheit, USDA zone 7a.
If planted in the ground, the plant spreads out and up into a bush-type and usually gets to be about 3-6 feet high and wide. Also capable of producing fruit that is medium on the scale of juiciness.
Shipping to USA mainland only. You will receive 1 Non-rooted pads/segments freshly cut upon Ordering. It has no regular spines and very few, glochids, if any, so use CAUTION. Approximate size: 4-6+ inches wide by 7+ inches tall. Tiger tongue spineless prickly Pear Cactus - Opuntia cacanapa 'Ellisiana' aka, Opuntia ellisiana.
3. Artistic Solutions #ad
1, Nopal Nopales Prickly Pear Cactus 5-8 Inch Cutting #adArtistic Solutions #ad
- Artistic solutions prickly pear paddles and plants are fresh and organically grown in SW Florida. These are unrooted paddles, not rooted plants.
Can be eaten by humans as well as pets, they can also be planted. Don’t be fooled by the cheaper version, they are not the same! Avoid disappointment and only order from Artistic Solutions! .
4. Texie's Cactus Ranch #ad
3 Three Prickly Pear Cactus Pads Opuntia Cochenillifera Naturally Grown From Artvine Nursery #adTexie's Cactus Ranch #ad
- Cold hardy, drought resistant. Great for tortoises & other amphibians. Spineless prickly pear cactus. Grow your own opuntias. 3 small starter plants without pots or soil.
5. Naturejam #ad
Nopal-Prickly Pear Cactus Root Dried 1 Pound OR 16 OZ Opuntia ficus #adNaturejam #ad
- The fruit of prickly pears are often rendered into jellies and jams, and are most frequently used in a number of different alcoholic beverages in Spanish speaking Countries. Opuntia ficus.
1 pound or 16 Ounce Bag. Also known as indian fig opuntia, spineless cactus, cactus pear, Barbary fig, prickly pear. The skin of the young cactus can be eaten as well fried or boiled, often accompanied with eggs for breakfast and taste like string beans.