As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Utopia Seeds #ad
Approximately 8,000 Seeds, UtopiaSeeds Creeping Thyme Seeds, Beautiful Ground Cover #adUtopia Seeds #ad
- Fall plantings should be avoided to protect against freeze damage. Direct sow seeds outdoors between may and august when temperatures are consistently in the high 60s or above.
Division of established plantings can be done in March and April. Creeping thyme is a popular and adaptive dwarf ground cover that is popular for landscape designs. Can handle moderate foot traffic. Used often as borders on flower beds and in between pavers on walkways.
Creeping thyme is a perennial herb which will over-winter well in zones 4-9. Please note that creeping thyme seeds are tiny little seeds. Good seed to soil contact is necessary for ideal germination rates. When planting, seeds should not be covered with soil, but rather pressed into the soil. 8000 seeds will cover a large area but the seeds are very small and they come in a small packet.
2. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Creeping Speedwell Ground Cover Plant Flower Seed, 2000 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- Usda zones: 4 - 8. Outsidepride is a family owned U. S. Height: 2 inch perennial. Company. Bloom color: Light blue. Sowing rate: approximately 1000 seeds covers 20 square feet. No other company on this listing is selling our seed.
3. Hirts: Vines & Groundcovers #ad
Myrtle 48 Plants, Hardy Groundcover, 1 3/4" Pots, Periwinkle/Vinca #adHirts: Vines & Groundcovers #ad
- Deer resistant. Grows in shade or part-shade. The plants you will receive are growing in 2" pots. Hardy in zones 3-9. Proper name: Vince minor.
4. Greenwood Nursery #ad
Vinca Minor Qty50 #adGreenwood Nursery #ad
- Evergreen groundcover 50 bare root plants in one order Periwinkle blue flowers Shade loving plant Fast growing ground cover.
5. Seed Needs #ad
Seed Needs, Wild Creeping Thyme Thymus serpyllum Twin Pack of 20,000 Seeds Each #adSeed Needs #ad
- The plants can cover a large area with a few thousand seeds and will flower a few weeks later. Intended for the current and the following growing season. Wild creeping thyme is often used as a groundcover plant because of it's fast, fences & walkways, along borders, in containers & pots, trailing growth habits.
All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity. Each plant grows to a mature height of only 6 to 12 inches tall.
All creeping thyme seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season. Wild creeping thyme is popularly sown in rock gardens, or directly in the garden.
Wild creeping thyme is a low growing herb that produces masses of beautiful purple flowers. Quality creeping thyme seeds packaged by seed needs. The plants are compact, forming stems that lay down to trail the ground beneath. Packets are 3. 25" wide by 4. 50" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse. Each branch bares clusters of roughly 10 to 30 flowers atop slender stems.
|Brand||Seed Needs #ad|
|Manufacturer||Seed Needs #ad|
6. Outsidepride #ad
5 LB, Outsidepride Dichondra Repens Ground Cover Plant Seed #adOutsidepride #ad
- It only reaches 2 - 3 inches in maximum height and never needs mowed making it a perfect lawn alternative. These seeds are heirloom and non gmo. It has a prostrate or creeping growth habit making it an ideal ground cover plant.
Dichondra repens is one of the easiest ground cover plants to establish from seed. It is grown as a perennial in USDA Zones 7 - 11. Plant 1 pound of seed per 500 square feet. Dichondra is a great grass alternative for warmer climates.