As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Specialty Board Games #ad
CSI: Crime Scene Investigation: The Board Game #adSpecialty Board Games #ad
- The team investigates and solves unusual crimes. Csi: the board game was published in 2004 by Specialty Board Games, Inc. Our recommended age: 13 years and up, Manufacturer recommended age: 10 years and up.
It is based on the emmy award-winning television series CSI - Crime Scene Investigation. Each case is also reviewed by forensics experts. The eight murder cases in the game are written by Canadian award-winning crime writer Max Haines who has researched and written about murder mysteries since 1972.
|Brand||Specialty Board Games #ad|
2. Specialty Board Games #ad
CSI: Senses; The Game #adSpecialty Board Games #ad
- Challenges come in 5 stages. 8 collectable character figurines. Zuiker. 275 challenge cards with 500 Challenges. The six cases it features are penned by CSI: Crime Scene Investigation creator Antony E.
3. Cryptic Killers #ad
Date Nights & Party Groups, Cold Case File Investigation, Murder of a Musician by CRYPTIC KILLERS, Unsolved Murder Mystery Game, Detective Clues / Evidence, Solve The Crime, Individuals #adCryptic Killers #ad
- 26 pieces of physical evidence - inside the case file, suspect statements, police reports, a map, a parking ticket, a loyalty card, a coroners report, crime scene investigation documents, 7" record sleeve, phone/text records, you'll find magazine articles, photographs and more. Made for individuals, couples, an immersive family games night, groups & parties - murder mystery lovers and csI fans will love this challenging brain teaser.
It's perfect for teens or adults looking for a fun night in at home - whether you're looking for an interactive "couples night" experience, or a fun dinner party with friends.
Best cold case file game available - play detective to crack this gripping murder mystery game, and bring the criminal to justice - A murder has been committed in London's famous Monastery Road Studios. If you can't crack the case without a secret clue, hints and answers are available online.
Search through a police webmail - in addition to the physical evidence supplied inside of the box, you'll need to access an online police officer's webmail to prove the suspects innocent or guilty - but it's not easy. You'll need to be a smart investigator to gain access! A great night in - with approximately 3. 5 hours of game play depending on your skill level and a difficulty rating of 4. 5/5 this "whodunnit" style thriller will provide a fun night in for all who choose to participate.
4. Unsolved Case Files #ad
Avery, Can you Solve the Case?, UNSOLVED CASE FILES | Gardner, Active Murder Mystery Case #adUnsolved Case Files #ad
- It's also the perfect adult mystery game to break out during your next dinner party or family get together. Solve 3 mysteries to crack the case - in order to solve this active murder mystery game you’ll need to find 3 separate clues. First find out who the accomplice is. If you don’t have the answer right you can keep investigating without being spoiled by the right answers.
Online answer keys - to get past each step of the case you’ll need to visit an online answer page that requires you to prove you cracked it. Solve an active case - unsolved case files puts you in the shoes of a detective tasked with solving a real time murder, using the investigators files and the detective’s notebook.
With 3 different mysteries to solve in order to play the game, this case will challenge your investigative abilities. Treat yourself, couples, your friends or your family to a game experience you can only get with Unsolved Case Files. Then identify the killer. And finally, save Detective Cullen.
Think you can find out who killed avery gardner and abducted her twin sister Zoey? Unsolved Case Files will let you find out once and for all whether you’re as good as the detectives on TV. Everything about this mystery game is fiction, phone records, and MORE - This unsolved case file game includes the lead detective’s notebook, an evidence report, business cards, and documents for you to investigate including newspaper articles, but will feel just like you are a real detective. Perfect for individuals, your partner, groups & parties - teen and adult murder mystery fans love the cerebral challenge.
5. Unsolved Case Files #ad
Veronica, Cold Case Murder Mystery Game | Can You Solve The Crime?, UNSOLVED CASE FILES | Falcone #adUnsolved Case Files #ad
- Online answer keys - to get past each step of the case you’ll need to visit an online answer page that requires you to prove you cracked it. Everything about this mystery game is fiction, secret letters, witness statements, legal documents, police reports, but will feel just like you are a real cold-case detective.
Treat yourself, your partner, coupleS, your friends or your family to a game experience you can only get with Unsolved Case Files. Over 50 investigation documents and photos - this unsolved case file game includes over 50 evidence photos and documents for you to investigate including newspaper articles, town map, suspect interrogations, crime scene photographs, character photographs and much more.
Then find the victim's body and finally identify the killer and close this case for good. Couples looking to escape boring date nights are amazed with the interaction and teamwork that develops when you work together to solve this mystery.
If you don’t have the answer right you can keep investigating without being spoiled by the right answers. It's also the perfect adult mystery game to break out on your next dinner party or family get together. Think you can find out who really killed buddy edmunds on November 26, 1947? Unsolved Case Files will let you find out once and for all whether you’re as good as the detectives on TV. First reopen the case by proving Veronica didn't die the way investigators claimed.
6. Hidden Games #ad
Escape Room Game for 1-6 People Aged 14+, exciting Detective Game, Realistic Crime Scene Game, Hidden Games Crime Scene, The 1st Case, The New Haven Case US Version #adHidden Games #ad
- Examines documents, alibis checks, disguises the perpetrator! A multi-dimensional gaming experience awaits you. Innovative game concept, plastic-free packaging. Determined in a realistic crime case. 1-6 players, from 14 years, 1. 5 - 2. 5 hours of playtime.