As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. OptiCase #ad
Purple Shamrocks Lucky Lovely Flowers Bulbs Grows Indoor or Outdoor, Oxalis Triangularis 10 Bulbs #adOptiCase #ad
- This packaging is unqualified, and the ball is also small. Smart gardeners have gravitated to this beautiful foliage plant to add color indoors and outdoors for several decades Product packaging design belongs to T-shin Brand. You don’t have to worry so much about the temperature of the plant when kept indoors.
If you receive some small buds, please don't worry, and plant them with confidence. Product packaging design belongs to T-shin Brand. If you receive "plastic boxes", rotten and moldy, be sure to complain to Amazon-"It is fake".
The oxalis does prefer to be kept in a cool spot if possible, but they can get by in warm areas if need be. We provide 10 very strong bulbs. Just be careful keeping a purple -leaf in a hot room or an area that can quickly heat up. Product packaging design belongs to T-shin Brand.
The purple-leaf, vibrant, is a low-growing foliage plant for the garden that also makes for an attractive indoor plant with rich, purple leaves. The key to a healthy plant is providing it with a sunny spot and watering it whenever the soil starts to dry out. It’s important to note that plants actively grow and flower during the fall to spring and go dormant in the summer. Product packaging design belongs to T-shin. Also, plan to feed throughout its growing season to encourage healthy growth.
|Part Number||Apple Amanita muscaria Drugs N95|
|Model||Amanita muscaria Clenbuterol Codeine|
2. Seed Needs #ad
Rainbow Blend Coleus Seeds for Planting Coleus blumei Twin Pack of 800 Seeds Each, Heirloom & Open Pollinated, Seed Needs #adSeed Needs #ad
- Promise - seed needs will never knowingly supply GMO based seed products. If sown correctly, you will begin seeing results in only a matter of days. Packaging - all seeds are packed in tear resistant and moisture resistant packaging.
Quantity - seed packets by seed needs offer generous quantities. Direct from the growers. The vast majority of our seeds are open pollinated & heirloom, with the exception of a few hybrids. Germination - seed needs packets contain some of the freshest seed available.
All seeds are stored in a temperature controlled facility that is free of significant amounts of moisture. Keeping them fresh longer than the competition.
Packets - each packet displays a beautiful illustration of the variety to be grown, as well as detailed seed sowing information on the reverse side as well. Quality - all seeds packaged by seed needs are intended for the current and the following growing seasons. You can share with friends and family, or save your extra seeds until the next season, if properly stored. Measures 3. 25” wide by 4. 25” tall.
3. Created By Nature #ad
Over 1,000 Premium Seeds, Texas Bluebonnet Seeds Lupinus texensis #adCreated By Nature #ad
- Wildflowers will bloom in approximately 60 days - Made in the USA. Bag dimensions: 6" x 4" x 1/4". Easy to grow! - over 1000 premium seeds - Texas Bluebonnet Lupinus texensis is a biennial flowering plant.
Seed best planted within two years. Includes complete planting instructions - Seeds are harvested in USA - non-GMO. Guaranteed to grow - plant in the Spring, Summer or Fall - Blooms throughout Spring and Summer.
4. Marde Ross & Company #ad
900 Seeds, A Delicacy Prised by Gourmet Restaurants, Round Parisian Carrots #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- Excels in clay or rocky soil where other carrots have problems developing properly. The parisian carrot is a little round carrot that is a nineteenth-century French heirloom! this carrot variety is an early orange-red carrot that grows almost more like the shape of a large radish.
Non gmO. Marde ross & company specializes in flowering bulbs and peonies and has been a licensed California Nursery since 1985. Its flavor is legendary and is highly sought after by gourmet restaurants. Plant seeds 1" apart and 1/4-1/2" Deep.
5. S-pone #ad
100+ Ivy Vine Liana Seeds Green Vines Climbing Beautiful Ground-Creeping Plants Bonsai Home #adS-pone #ad
- Ivy or hedera-a plant that is used in various ways to decorate facades, arches, gazebos, columns. It is used for hanging pots, you must first prepare everything for its cultivation.
Ivy can grow equally well in the sun or in partial shade. As a planting material, vases, you can use seeds. You can grow ivy from seedlings only in the spring – the sprouts are transplanted into the open ground at the end of April.
But you can also grow it at home. To plant ivy, even grown on balconies and in pots, slightly acidic or neutral. 100+ ivy vine liana seeds green vines Climbing Beautiful Ground-Creeping Plants Bonsai Home. Seeds are planted 2 times-in winter and in spring. You can plant a plant not only on the site. The soil should be fertile, loose, on windowsills.
6. Utopia Seeds #ad
1 Caladium Root, UtopiaSeeds Gingerland Caladium Bulb, Dwarf Fancy Leaf Caladium #adUtopia Seeds #ad
- Caladiums are popular because of their attractive, long-lasting foliage. They are superior indoor plants, and also grow well in the garden.
Plant 4" deep in full to partial shade, or indoors. Gingerland caladium bulb - Dwarf Fancy Leaf Caladium - 1 Caladium Root. Hardy in zones 9-11. They grow well in full to partial shade. Top sized root.