As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Colorado Hardy Plants #ad
Parthenocissus Quinquefolia Virginia Creeper 3 #adColorado Hardy Plants #ad
- You receive 3 healthy well rooted native plants, choose standard shipping and We Will Ship PRIORITY MAIL 2-3 DAY! A fast growing deciduous vine to 30ft. This is the vine seen on "Ivy League" college buildings lending the name.
It clings to walls, trellises, arbors, and fences. In the fall the leaves transform into an incredible display of crimson red to dark purple. The branch structure retains its beauty in the winter. Leaves have three lobes that emerge light green in the spring then turn dark green in the summer.
2. Hirt's Gardens #ad
Red Wall Virginia Creeper, 4" Pot, Proven Winners, Parthenocissus #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- Red wall parthenocissus quinquefolia 'Troki' PPAF. Vibrant red fall color. Months of Bloom: Summer. Hardy zones 3-9. Immediate shipping in 4" pot. Dormant shipping in winter.
3. Parthenocissus quinquefolia #ad
Virginia Creeper Seeds,Engelmann's,five-leaved Ivy,Parthenocissus quinquefolia.300 Seeds #adParthenocissus quinquefolia #ad
- Model:virginia Creeper, Common Name:Ivy. Brand:parthenocissus quinquefolia, Country/Region Of Manufacture:United States. Mpn:flowering vine seed, Patternname: 300 Seeds.
4. NHKM75 #ad
15 Virginia Creeper Live Starter Plants Trailing Vine Ground Cover Bare Root NHKM75 #adNHKM75 #ad
- Plant form: plant common name: virginia creeper Soil pH: NeutralWatering: Medium Sunlight: Partial Shade Season of Interest: Summer Foliage: Semi-evergreen. 10 virginia creeper live starter Plants Trailing Vine Ground Cover Bare Root NHKM75.
5. treeseedsplus #ad
Parthenocissus quinquefolia, Vine Seeds 20 Seeds, Virginia Creeper #adtreeseedsplus #ad
- Virginia creeper is a deciduous vine that is native to eastern and central North America. Flowers are small greenish-white, appearing in clusters. Flowers are followed by dark blue berries. It grows 30 to 50 feet climbing by tendrils and adhering to flat surfaces.
In autumn leaves get quite showy, turning purple to flaming red. Leaves are compound palmate with 5-6 leaflets and 6 inches long. Leaves emerge purple in spring, turning a dark green by summer. The berries are poisonous to humans but are relished by birds and other wildlife.
6. Marde Ross & Company #ad
250 Heavenly Blue Morning Glory Blooming Vine Seeds, Wonderful Climbing Heirloom Vine, Morning Glory Non GMO and Neonicotinoid Seed #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- 3 oz. Soak seeds before planting 1/2 " Deep - Non GMO and Neonicotinoid Seed. Wonderful spring Flowering Vine - Attracts Butterflies and Hummingbirds.
They have a beautiful shape and romantic tendrils that lend old-fashioned charm. Marde ross & company has been a licensed California Nursery since 1985. Bright blule morning Blooming Vine for All Zones.