As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Burpee #ad
Burpee Saffron Summer Squash Seeds 100 seeds #adBurpee #ad
- Sunlight exposure = full-sun. Yields 7-8" fruit. Plant spread is 36". Beautiful plants and everything else you need to grow the garden of your dreams from America’s most trusted seed company.
Perfect straight neck summer squash that grows on sturdy, open, yet compact plants. No gmos, ever. Plant height is 24". Find over 1000 burpee vegetable, herb, and flower seeds on Amazon.
Each packet contains 100 seeds. Get your seeds off to a great start with a Burpee Seed Starting Kit. Annual for all growing zones from 1-11. Burpee, the gardener’s best friend since 1876. Sow outdoors 4 weeks after the average last frost date and harvest in 55 days.
2. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Straight Neck Yellow Summer Squash Seed for Planting, Great Gardening Gift 1, Non-GMO Heirloom Packet with Instructions to Plant a Home Vegetable Garden, Sow Right Seeds #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Minimum of 2g per packet. If these seeds don’t germinate, harvest instructions, recipes, we will happily make it “Right” for you. Delicious sweet fruit is perfect for grilling, sauteing, and frying. Plus we are available to answer your questions as well.
Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the safe Seed Pledge and sells only fresh Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family. Prolific early summer squash with yellow skin and a tapered straight neck.
Great for patio -- this compact variety is disease resistant and could be grown in a container on your deck. It also does well planted in late summer for a fall harvest. But it is also a wonderful addition to Italian lasagna, Asian stir fries, sweet breads and even pancakes.
So many ways to use this versatile vegetable. Under the “how To” section of our website. Bushlike plant makes harvesting easy. Beautiful -- large full-color packet of straightneck yellow summer squash seeds. Good eats -- on its own, middle eastern curry, fresh summer squash is delicious sauteed in butter with a little garlic. Easy to grow -- instructions to plant included on each packet with additional growing tips, etc.
3. David's Garden Seeds #ad
David's Garden Seeds Squash Summer Early Prolific Straightneck SL1149 Yellow 50 Non-GMO, Heirloom Seeds #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Harvest in about 57 days. Straight, lemon-yellow, slightly club-shaped fruits. Quality of the flesh is excellent. Seeds are non-gmo and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. Germination rate about 80% or better.
4. SEEDS OF CHANGE #ad
Seeds of Change S10672 Certified Organic Yellow Crookneck Summer Squash #adSEEDS OF CHANGE #ad
- Bring ingredients to the kitchen that are as fresh as can be. Vegetable garden: hone your green thumb for these organic vegetable seeds. Seeds for planting: these certified organic seeds are pesticide-free & non-GMO.
Non-gmo & free of chemicals & pesticides. Grows best outside. Perfect especially for heirloom seeds. Plant & watch them grow in gardens, pots, garden beds, planters & more.
Moisture-proof packets with a resealable zipper keep seeds viable for up to 5 years. Seed to plate: what began as curiosity about urban farming turned into a passion to reconnect families to food by creating an experience for people to cherish the goodness of nature in their gardens.
Organic gardening: seeds of change was built on the premise of preserving biodiversity, sustainability, & organic seeds with the promise of making organic foods available to gardeners & farmers since 1989. Sow & grow your own home garden with these organic summer squash seeds that flourish in soil.
5. David's Garden Seeds #ad
David's Garden Seeds Squash Summer Yellow Crookneck SL2450 Yellow 50 Non-GMO, Heirloom Seeds #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Big plants are late to begin bearing, but then yield consistently over a long picking period. Great tasting summer squash--my favorite.
Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States of America. Germination rate about 80% and better. Harvest in about 60 days.
6. Ohio Heirloom Seeds #ad
50+ Crookneck Heirloom Squash Seeds for 2020 #adOhio Heirloom Seeds #ad
- Pay only $1. 69 shipping per order! Grown in 2019 for the 2020 season. Expect exceptional yields as this variety produces early, and all summer long. 45 days Open-Pollinated. 85% germination.
Very easy to grow and stores reasonably well. Shipping is free on all additional seed packages purchased with this item, all varieties, any quantity. This heirloom variety produces yellow fruit that are best picked when 6"-8" long. Sweet flavor.