As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. seedsandscents #ad
50 % off sale, Queen Anne's Lace- 200 Seeds #adseedsandscents #ad
- Annual zones 2-10 reseeds like perennial 12-36" tall, space 8-10" apart blooms summer full sun, med/dry water lightly cover seeds.
2. Marde Ross & Company #ad
Florist's Favorite!, Ammi Majus, Marde Ross & Company 5000 Queen Anne's Lace, Bishop's Weed #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- Plant the seeds just below the surface in full sun or partial shade. Germination should take place within 14-20 days. Sowing: this flower is most healthy and productive when planted in late fall, as soon as the soil reaches a temperature of 60-65 degrees F.
Marde ross & company has been a licensed California Nursery since 1985.
5000 queen anne's lace or Bishops Weed Seeds. Because it does not transplant well, allowing it to become established and deeply rooted by spring. The seed can also be sown in early spring, it should be direct sown. Florists favorite flat top White Flower - Not the Roadside Queen Anne's Lace. Long lasting Cut Flower.
3. Utopia Seeds #ad
UtopiaSeeds Queen Anne's Lace, Bishop's Weed, Ammi Majus, Approximately 5,000 Seeds, Florist's Favorite #adUtopia Seeds #ad
- Germination should take place within 14-20 days. 5000 queen anne's lace or bishops Weed Seeds. The seed can also be sown in early spring, as soon as the soil reaches a temperature of 60-65 degrees F.
Plant the seeds just below the surface in full sun or partial shade. Long lasting cut flower. This flower is healthiest and most productive when planted in late fall, allowing it to become established and deeply rooted by spring. Florist's favorite flat top white flower.
4. All Good Things Organic Seeds #ad
Open Pollinated Seeds from The United States, Dara Queen Anne's Lace Flower Seeds ~200 by All Good Things Organic Seeds: Certified Organic, Heirloom, Non-GMO #adAll Good Things Organic Seeds #ad
- Biennial. Seeds are certified organic by oregon Tilth: certificate number OT-017423. 100 days from seed to flower. Know the Source.
Best grown in spring through Summer in Most Climates. Plant Good Seed. Located in ojai, california, United States. Non-gmo, heirloom Variety. Packet: ~200 seeds 025 gram.
5. Helens Garden #ad
QUEEN ANNE'S LACE, Bishop's Flower "Daucus Carota" ~Wildflower~ 30+ Biennial Seeds #adHelens Garden #ad
- Fresh harvest. Sorted and packed by Sidor family. Detailed planting instructions comee with every seed packet.
6. Frozen Seed Capsules #ad
Queen Anne's Lace Seeds Daucus carota 30+ Fresh Wild Herb Seeds Packed in FROZEN SEED CAPSULES for The Gardener & Rare Seeds Collector, Plant Seeds Now or Save Seeds for Years #adFrozen Seed Capsules #ad
- Store in the freezer to protect and preserve your seeds for many years of excellent germination rates. The glass vial ensures protection for long-term storage and seeds are easily viewable, yet completely secure; no more flimsy envelopes! Organic cotton keeps seeds dry and comfortable and color-changing silica beads absorb moisture to prevent seed damage.
Perfect for both the rare seeds collector and avid gardener, Frozen Seed Capsules make saving seeds easy and effective! Frozen seed capsules make great gifts! The perfect environment for long-term seed storage! Frozen seed capsules are designed as a time capsule for seeds.
The screw-top lid provides an air/water-tight environment to keep seeds dry. Plant your seeds now or save seeds to grow year after year. Seeds saved in a frozen environment can last for decades. Seeds will arrive packed inside our one-of-a-kind Frozen Seed Capsules - an air/water-tight glass vial packed with organic cotton and moisture-absorbing silica beads.
7. Palm Beach Medicinal Herbs #ad
Queen Anne's Lace Seeds Daucus carota 30+ Wildflower Seeds #adPalm Beach Medicinal Herbs #ad
- Germination and growing instructions are clearly displayed on each package for successful gardening every time. Seeds make great gifts for all ages. Grow plants for food or try gardening as new hobby. Offering 30+ queen anne's lace seeds, packaged in a paper seed envelope.