As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Florida Foliage #ad
10 Live Plants, Shade Loving Evergreen Groundcover, Mondo Grass, Ophiopogon Japonicus #adFlorida Foliage #ad
- Once established, packaged and shipped exclusively by Florida Foliage. An easy-to-grow, attractive groundcover, mondo grass makes a great turf alternative. Growing mondo grass is easy, you can pretty much forget about the plant unless you want to go check out its seasonal beauty.
It is an evergreen perennial that makes a great groundcover or standalone grass-like plant.
These plants perform well in almost any soil and lighting condition. Mondo grass is also known as monkey grass. Tiny spikes of lilac flowers appear in summer. This grass-like foliage forms dense tufts that slowly spread over time and require no mowing.
Attractive clumps of stemless, dark green, grass-like leaves make a beautiful small-scale groundcover or low border. Grown, as the plant withstands neglect in regions where plentiful moisture is naturally available. This care-free, easy to grow perennial is ideal for adding texture to the garden.
2. PAPCOOL #ad
2.5 Inch Pot., Black Mondo Decorative Grass #adPAPCOOL #ad
- Its height stays at 6 inches, so it is a good plant to "put in front". This rich black/dark purple is outstanding! It also keeps its color all year long.
This is a statement piece for your garden. Zone 6-9. Easy grow. It is perfect to border anything at all, and is totally striking all on its own.
3. Pixies Gardens #ad
Tiny White Flowers Turn to Blue Berries in Fall, Ophiopogon Japonicus 'Nana' Dwarf Mondo Grass. Ground Cover, Short, Dark Green Foliage, 18 Count Flat-3.5" Pots #adPixies Gardens #ad
- 3" tall and 8" wide fully grown. Drought resistant, tiny, white flowers turn to blue berries in fall, dark green foliage, deer resistant.
Evergreen hardy in zones 7-10 Short, spreads by stolons. Groundcover, shipped in 18 count flat of 4" pots. Shade, partial shade to full sun. Ophiopogon japonicus 'nana' dwarf Mondo Grass.
4. Florida Foliage #ad
Shade Loving Evergreen Ground Cover, Dwarf Mondo Grass, 40 Live Plants #adFlorida Foliage #ad
- Excellent as an edging plant or tucked into rocks for a pleasing contrast. Its slow and clumping growth habit reaches only 4-6 inches tall4-6 inches wide. This dwarf variety, creates a lush groundcover of dense, only half the size of others, dark green grass-like clumps.
This perennial evergreen grass is dense with dark green foliage. This ornamental grass is widely used in rock gardens, seashore plantings, borders and groundcovers. Striking in mass plantings in the landscape.
Once established is drought-tolerant and resistant to pests and disease. Dwarf mondo grass is similar in appearance to a ground cover commonly called Lilyturf Liriope muscari, but has thinner leaves and a finer texture.
This low-maintenance evergreen needs a regular water schedule to ensure the growth of a mature root system. Grown, packaged and shipped exclusively by Florida Foliage. Pruning old foliage is recommended to maintain a well-groomed appearance. Evergreen. After the mature root system is established, watering is needed occasionally, except during a drought, watering is needed regularly.
5. Japanese Maples and Evergreens #ad
Pixie Dwarf Japanese Maple 2, Year Live Tree #adJapanese Maples and Evergreens #ad
- Fall is fiery scarlet-red. Vigorous growing with dense branching. Habit is quite narrow and columnar. Imagine a dwarf 'bloodgood' with the deepest red leaf color of the palmatum-type cultivars.
Hardy zone 5-8. Black-red bark and fire red fall color will set your garden aflame. 2 - year plant will reach 5 feet at maturity - shipped in container with original soil, these will be dormant from nov-may.
A vigorous growing youngster, but slows with age to make a small tree of about 6' tall eventually. This much sought after dwarf has purple leaves in dense clusters with small internodes. Leaves have long pointed tips and are deeply divided. The bark is also red-black.
6. Sandys Nursery Online #ad
Sandys Nursery Online Black Mondo Grass, Ophiopogon Planiscapus, Lot of 6, Starter Plants #adSandys Nursery Online #ad
- Ships: 6 starter plants each in a 1. 5" cell with soil. Hardy zones: 6-10 Flowers: white flower. Soil: acidic soils. Moisture: allowed plant to dry out before each watering, but not completely and not in full sun. Does not ship to the state of AZ Arizona.
Grass black mondo ophiopogon planiscapus 'nigrescens'mature height: 8". Mature width: 12". Establishing Time: will depend on your care, feeding and location. Growth rate: 12 to 18 inches. Sun light: part shade - full sun regular watering and well drain soil. Foliage color: jet Black & Flower Color: Pink-purple.
7. Daylily Nursery #ad
Well Rooted, Nice and Full, 3 Green Mondo Grass/Ophiopogon Japonicus in 4 Inch Pot #adDaylily Nursery #ad
- Easy care Plant. Full sun, Part Shade. Wonderful clumping Green Grass with very neat, clean appearance. Please note: our shipping charges only occur once for up to 5 items, Oregon, so please check out all out great plants and make the most of your shipping dollar! Zone 6-11 cannot ship to California, Hawaii, or Washington.