As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Emerald Blue Creeping Phlox at GreenwoodNursery.com #ad
Emerald Blue Creeping Phlox 1 Order Contains 2 Potted Plants #adEmerald Blue Creeping Phlox at GreenwoodNursery.com #ad
- Blue flowering Ground Cover Plants. Shipped in 3. 5 inch pots except as noted below. Plants for full sun. Lawn edging plants. Spring flowering Perennial Plants.
2. Red Creeping Phlox at GreenwoodNursery.com #ad
Red Creeping Phlox 2 Potted Plants per Order #adRed Creeping Phlox at GreenwoodNursery.com #ad
- Sun loving Ground Cover. Shipped in 3. 5 inch pots except as noted below. Spring Blooming Flowers. Evergreen Perennial Plants. Flowering Ground Cover.
3. White Creeping Phlox at GreenwoodNursery.com #ad
White Creeping Phlox 1 Order Contains 2 Potted Plants #adWhite Creeping Phlox at GreenwoodNursery.com #ad
- Spring Flowering. Evergreen Ground Cover. Sun loving Plants. Shipped in 3. 5 inch pots except as noted below. White Flowering Plants.
4. Perennial Farm Marketplace #ad
Perennial Farm Marketplace Phlox stolonifera 'Sherwood Purple' Creeping Perennial, 1 Quart, Lavender Purplish Flowers #adPerennial Farm Marketplace #ad
- Plant is fully rooted in the pot ready for immediate planting. Plant 18” apart. Due to varying agricultural regulations, az, or, id, ut, NV, MT, CA, CO, we do not ship to the following states: AK, WA and HI.
Hardy in usda zones 3-8. Part shade, fragrant, attracts Butterflies and Hummingbirds, Native Cultivar. When received, the plant will be in seasonal condition with appropriate foliage.
When spring is around the corner, these lovely lavender-purple flowers will surely be anticipated. Blooms appear on 8” stems above a mat of dark green rounded foliage.
A spectacular show celebrating winter’s end will be had when allowed to creep through the shady bed with other spring blooming natives such as Aquilegia canadensis ‘Corbett’, Dicentra eximia and Tiarella cordifolia ‘Brandywine’. If shipped between November 1st and March 1st, plant may be dormant and trimmed. Treadwell plants you can walk on.
5. SVI #ad
Perennial Ground Cover Flower ,Natural Growth for Home Garden 1, 100 Pcs/bag Creeping Thyme Seeds or Rare Color Rock Cress Seeds #adSVI #ad
- Climate: temperate Style: Perennial Applicable Constellation: Aries. Please check the Delivery Time Before Making Purchases. It usually takes around 1-4 weeks time to deliver after Item has been Dispatched.
Package size: 10cm x 10cm x 10cm 3. 94in x 3. 94in x 3. 94in. Unit type: lot 100 pieces/lot package weight: 002kg 004lb. Brand name: suhulu product Type: Bonsai Size: Small Mini Large Medium.
6. JADICAA #ad
100pcs/bag Creeping Thyme Seeds or Blue Rock Cress Seeds Perennial Ground Cover Flower, Natural Growth for Home Garden 100 #adJADICAA #ad
- It usually takes around 1-4 weeks time to deliver after Item has been Dispatched. Brand name: panago Product Type: Bonsai Style: Perennial. Unit type: lot 100 pieces/lot package weight: 002kg 004lb.
Package size: 20cm x 10cm x 10cm 7. 87in x 3. 94in x 3. 94in. Applicable constellation: Virgo Flowerpot: Excluded Classification: Novel Plant. Please check the Delivery Time Before Making Purchases.
7. Marde Ross & Company #ad
Wonderful Gound Cover, 20,000 Creeping Thyme Seeds #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- Good seed to soil contact is necessary for ideal germination rates. Division of established plantings can be done in March and April. Used often as borders on flower beds and in between pavers on walkways, this is a ground cover that can handle moderate foot traffic.
Creeping thyme is a perennial herb which will over-winter well in zones 4-9. Non gno Seed. Marde ross & company has been a licensed California Nursery Since 1985.
Creeping thyme is a popular and adaptive dwarf groundcover that is popular for landscape designs. Fall plantings should be avoided to protect against freeze damage. Direct sow seeds outdoors between may and august when temperatures are consistently in the high 60s or above. When planting, seeds should not be covered with soil, but rather pressed into the soil.