As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Palm Beach Medicinal Herbs #ad
Gotu Kola Seeds Hydrocotyl asiatica 50+ Rare Medicinal Herb Seeds #adPalm Beach Medicinal Herbs #ad
- Germination and growing instructions are clearly displayed on each package for successful gardening every time. Offering 50+ gotu kola seeds, packaged in a paper seed envelope. We offer seeds for 1000s of different kinds of plants - including rare, organic, trees, non-GMO, vegetables, medicinal, fruits, heirloom, tropical, herbs, and more!.
Sold exclusively by palm beach medicinal herbs – a family-owned and operated company based in the US.
2. Kuting #ad
Pennywort Seesd 100+Hydrocotyle Chinensis Organic Aquatic Plants Easy to Grow Money Coins Grass Seeds for Garden Pond Pools Home Bonsai Planting #adKuting #ad
- Easy and fast growing with basic maintenance, They Blend Well With Grass And Look Very Pretty Just By Themselves. Tolerates full shade. Many of the leaves are penny-size, rooting at the nodes as they go. Grows 2-6” tall but spreads indefinitely.
Easily grown in humusy, consistently moist soils in full sun to part shade. May be grown as a marginal aquatic plant in mud at the side of a pond or water garden or in up to 2” of standing water. All my seeds are 100% fresh and Processed With The Highest Quality & Care.
Hydrocotyle vulgaris, commonly called pennywort, short-stalked leaves 3/4” to 1. 5” diameter with scalloped edges float in very shallow water or creep along the ground, is a ground cover for moist to wet areas.
Stems clad with round, appearing in 2-5 flowered umbels among the leaves from June through September. Purplish-green flowers are inconspicuous, peltate, hence the common name. Hydrocotyle, marsh penny, sometimes called water pennywort, thick-leaved pennywort and even white rot is a genus of prostrate, perennial aquatic or semi-aquatic plants formerly classified in the family Apiaceae, Indian pennywort, now in the family Araliacea.
3. Ahimsa Store #ad
Indian Pennywort Gotu Kola Seeds, 100 Seeds Centella Asiatica Seeds #adAhimsa Store #ad
- Indian pennywort Seeds. Gotu kola plant Seeds. Indian pennywort Plant Seeds. Brahmi Seeds. Centella asiatica Seeds,.
4. Starwest Botanicals #ad
1 Pound, Starwest Botanicals Organic Gotu Kola Herb C/S #adStarwest Botanicals #ad
- Cgmp compliant current Good Manufacturing Practices. Kosher Certified. Usda certified Organic. Origin: India. Latin/botanical Name: Centella asiatica.
5. Javagado Land #ad
Gotu Kola, Centella Asiatica, Rare Tropical Plant Seeds 15 #adJavagado Land #ad
- Its leaves are a valued vegetable and the gotu kola is a component in many skin creams, ointments, injections and more. Also known as indian pennywort, hair products, tablets, this perennial creeping plant is a member of the parsley family.
With a long history of use dating back to ancient chinese medicine, Sri Lanka, Australia, Africa and Asia, this creeping herb continues to be used for treating leprosy, wounds, Madagascar, fever and respiratory infections as well as varicose veins and cellulitis.
Centella asiatica - gotu kola native to india, gonorrhea, it is valued for its nutritional and medicinal applications. It has several purported health benefits as well.
6. Herb Garden #ad
Bacopa Monnieri Brahmi,Water Hyssop-Organic,Live Plant #adHerb Garden #ad
- Listed as a soil remediation plant, perfect for carpeting foliage, listed as an Ayurvedic plant, Outdoor and indoor plant, Aquatic plant used in keeping the water clear and pollutant free.
|Brand||Herb Garden #ad|
7. Uniquegardenus #ad
Gotu Kola round-leaf, Asiatic Pennywort, Centella aka Centella Asiatica Live Plant, 2 Herb Live Plants #adUniquegardenus #ad
- We will try our best to make sure you have the most satisfying experience with us. Plant sizes vary from one crop to the next and from one season to the next. Instructions on how to plant are always available for every plant, please send us a message if you need one.
Photos provided are for preference only and do not necessarily represent the exact size or shape of the plants being purchased as plant sizes are constantly changing, or after being trimmed, whether its from new growth, or from going dormant in winter.100% satisfaction guaranteed. Please contact us for current plant sizes.