As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Isla's Garden Seeds #ad
20 Heirloom Seeds Per Packet, Non GMO Seeds, Sweet Gypsy Hybrid Pepper Seeds #adIsla's Garden Seeds #ad
- For more of isla's garden seed products, enter isla's garden seeds into your search bar on Amazon! Please submit a 5 star review to help the continued success of our Garden Seed Company! These are high quality seeds, be sure to fully research proper germination instructions for optimal germination rates.
One of our favorites! huge yields of yellow to orange-red, mostly three-lobed, wedge-shaped fruits on a compact plant. Hardiness zones: 3, 12: latin name: capsicum annuum type: open Pollinated, 11, 7, 6, 8, 10, sweet pepper, 4, 5, 9, Warm Season.4 to 5 inch long peppers are always sweet and tasty.
2. Burpee #ad
Burpee Gypsy Sweet Pepper Seeds 30 seeds #adBurpee #ad
- Sunlight exposure = full-sun. Beautiful plants and everything else you need to grow the garden of your dreams from America’s most trusted seed company.
Annual for all growing zones from 1-11. Plant height is 18". Transplant to the garden 4 weeks after the average last frost date. Each packet contains 30 seeds. Plant spread is 12". Harvest in 65 days. Very prolific frying Pepper and all-America selections winner.
Get your seeds off to a great start with a Burpee Seed Starting Kit. Sow indoors 8-10 weeks before average last frost date using a Burpee seed starting kit. No gmos, ever. Burpee, the gardener’s best friend since 1876. Yields 4. 5" fruit. Find over 1000 burpee vegetable, herb, and flower seeds on Amazon.
3. David's Garden Seeds #ad
David's Garden Seeds Pepper Specialty Sweet Escamillo 1122 Yellow 25 Non-GMO, Hybrid Seeds #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Excellent choice for home gardens and Farmer’s Markets. Gardeners will be captivated with the high yield of peppers per plant and how the fruit itself is held off the ground for easy picking and less rotting.
Germination rate about 80% or better. Harvest in about 60 to 80 days. Seeds are non-gmo and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States.
4. PAPCOOL #ad
Gypsy Swẹet Pepper SẸẸDS Non GMO Heirlọom, PAPCOOL 20 Pepper SẸẸDS for Plạnting #adPAPCOOL #ad
- Compact plants. Tasty, 3- lobed fruits slightly tapered to a blunt end feature extreme earliness, consistently high yields and extra-sweet flavor. By 2 1/2-in. Ripen from light yellow to red on 22-in. Fruits, 4 in.
5. Burpee #ad
300 Seeds, Burpee Pepperoncini Greek Hot Pepper #adBurpee #ad
- Transplant to the garden 4 weeks after the average last frost date. Each variety is handpicked by our expert team here at Burpee to provide the most complete & successfull pepper gardening experience. Pick your flavor: burpee offers a wide variety of pepper seeds for all your culinary needs.
Our full varieties include: bell, cayenne, jalapeno, hot & sweet peppers. Harvest in 65 days. Just sow and grow! tips from burpee: sow indoors 8-10 weeks before average last frost date using a Burpee seed starting kit.
Classic varieties: get the best of our best with burpee’s “Pepperoncini pepper seeds for planting. Burpee pledge: burpee is committed to providing our customers with the highest quality seeds at germination rates 35% higher than industry standards.
All our orders receive special care to ensure healthy seeds are packaged and shipped in good condition of our customers. Sunlight Exposure: Full-Sun. Seed starting made easy: get a successful start on your pepper garden with “Burpee’s "72 Cell Self-Watering Kit”. In the mood for a spicy chilli? Hot varieties like our Poblano make great additions to any home-made dishes. Our hassle-free kit helps with continuous soil hydration, improves germination and reduces the need for frequent watering.
6. Unbrandred #ad
Organic, Gypsy Sweet Peppers Seeds 25+ SeedsMore Heirloom, Flower Garden Seeds 25+ Seeds at Seed King Express, Non GMO, Fruit, Vegetable, Herb #adUnbrandred #ad
- All products shipped USPS First Class from Texas. Direct sowing is recommended or you can start growing indoors 4 weeks before last frost in individual Seed trays or pots.
Keep the soil moist at 70 degrees F. Seeds are perfect for Planting in Gardens and Greenhouses. Sow seeds ½ inches deep in seed-starting formula.
7. Gardeners Basics #ad
Habanero, Pepper Seeds for Planting 8 Varieties Pack, Hungarian Hot Wax, Serrano, Anaheim, Heirloom Seeds Gardeners Basics, Jalapeno, Bell Pepper, Ancho Seeds for Planting in Garden Non GMO, Cayenne #adGardeners Basics #ad
- Substitutions may occur due to seed shortages. Jalapeño, anaheim, cayenne, bell pepper, Serrano, Hungarian Hot Wax, Habanero, Ancho Poblano Pepper Seeds.
Usa - proudly grown and produced in the Usa. 8 variety pack - hot and sweet pepper seeds included in assortment. Water resistant packaging - our high quality heirloom seeds are packaged in professional seed packs, unlike our competitors who use plastic bags which can lead to seed mold.
Free bonus - 8 free plant markers to help you keep track of what varieties you planted where. Don't use inferior overseas seeds in your garden. Guarantee - if you aren't happy for any reason, return your hot pepper seeds for a full refund.