As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. nursery #ad
1 Live Plant Kieffer Pear Tree 5-6 ft Outdoor Gardening tksery #adnursery #ad
- Allow proper clearance for the mature growth size. You will receive 1 live plant Kieffer Pear Tree 5-6 ft Outdoor Gardening. The kieffer cultivar typically ripens from september to mid-October and require 350-400 hours of chilling for best results.
The kieffer prefers acidic, well-drained soil and will bloom later in the spring, making it easier to avoid the frost. This fast-growing tree can reach heights of up to 25 feet in no time, and its lush green foliage make it an optimum landscape tree.
The kieffer pear is self-fertile but will produce more fruit if planted in multiples. Water regularly for the first planted year to ensure adequate water is available for establishing a strong root system. Prune as necessary to remove any damaged or dead foliage and to promote a well-balanced structure.
This hardy, preserves, vigorous tree will produce fruit at a young age and tolerates a variety of climates. Well-drained soil is ideal. Choose a planting location that offers adequate sunlight and shade in a low traffic area. The kieffer pear tree produces delicious fruit with a crisp texture that is excellent for canning, pies or even eating freshly picked once stored and ripened for a bit.
2. Online Orchards #ad
The Golden Standard of Flavor, Grown Right in Your Backyard, Dwarf Bartlett Pear Tree #adOnline Orchards #ad
- Bartlett is self-pollinating! A bartlett, whether it’s fresh eating or cooking, is the golden standard of quality when it comes to pears. Bartlett trees grow pears at a much younger age than other pear varieties! If you want fresh pears fast then Bartlett is an excellent choice.
Whatever you’re looking for in a pear, with its world renowned flavor, Bartlett will more than suit your needs. An all-purpose pear, cooking, Bartlett is great for eating, baking and pressing cider!. Its savory honeyed sweetness make the Bartlett one of a kind.
3. Rose #ad
1 Plant Kieffer Pear 5 Gallon Plant Fruit Trees Gardening tktreas #adRose #ad
- Good for home use. Juicy flesh. Outstanding features : large, vigorous tree. This pear tree is easy to grow, growing up to 40 ft tall and 15 ft wide or as pruned. Survives hot, yellow fruit.
Pick while firm; store in cool place. It's 4 feet tall with 5 gallon of roots. You will receive 1 plant Kieffer Pear 5 Gallon Plant Fruit Trees Gardening tktreas. Hardy, cold and freeze tempurature, hardy -20 to -10 F.
4. tnj #ad
Tknj, Fruit, 10 Cuttings of Kieffer Pear Trees for Propagation Cold Hardy #adtnj #ad
- They product pear fruits during months of June, July, August and September. As shown in pictures, these pear trees grow up to 12~15 ft tall without trimming.
You can trim them to smaller size if you want. Cold hardy to Zone 4~9. One order is for 8 fresh cuttings unrooted each about 7~10 inch long.
5. Online Orchards #ad
Sweetest pear Grown Today!, Dwarf Comice Pear Tree #adOnline Orchards #ad
- Comice are bright green and obtain pink streaks as they ripen. Great for fresh eating or cooking. Comice are heavy-bearing fruit trees. Comice is self-pollinating! Comice is considered a premium pear cultivar due to its outstanding flavor and delicacy.
6. iniloplant #ad
10 Cuttings of Kieffer Pear Trees for Propagation Cold Hardy #NTJ16 #adiniloplant #ad
- As shown in pictures, these pear trees grow up to 12~15 ft tall without trimming. One order is for 8 fresh cuttings unrooted each about 7~10 inch long.
Cold hardy to Zone 4~9. You can trim them to smaller size if you want. They product pear fruits during months of June, July, August and September.
7. Bob Wells Nursery #ad
2 Year Old Tree 4-5 Feet Tall, D'Anjou Pear Tree #adBob Wells Nursery #ad
- Great for fresh eating, is juicy, and has citrus flavors. One of the best keeping pear. Usda hardiness zones 5-9 Harvest in late August to mid September. Pollinator required: Bartlett. 2 year old tree tree that is 4-5 feet tall when shipped to you.