As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. ITS Supply #ad
Zylam Liquid Systemic Tree Shrub Ornamental Insecticide-1Qt #adITS Supply #ad
- Offers translaminar and locally systemic control of foliar pests when applied to leaves. Works systemically with knockdown activity.
Ideal for soil drench, soil injection, bark banding and foliar applications. Rapid plant uptake and translocation provides quick insect control. Extended systemic activity.
2. Compare-N-Save #ad
1 Gallon, Compare-N-Save Systemic Tree and Shrub Insect Drench, 75333 #adCompare-N-Save #ad
- For use on outdoor trees and shrubs, including listed fruit and nut trees. Controls aphids, emerald ash borers, japanese beetles, birch leaf miners and other listed insects for up to 12 months with one application.
Insecticide absorbed through the roots and into the plant for protection that won't wash off. For use on outdoor trees and shrubs, including listed fruit and nut trees.
Mix 1. 47-percent imidacloprid concentrate with water and pour evenly around the base of the tree or shrub. Mix 1. 47-percent imidacloprid concentrate with water and pour evenly around the base of the tree or shrub.
Mix 1. 47-percent imidacloprid concentrate with water and pour evenly around the base of the tree or shrub. Controls aphids, emerald ash borers, Japanese beetles, birch leaf miners and other listed insects for up to 12 months with one application. Insecticide absorbed through the roots and into the plant for protection that won't wash off.
3. Valent Professional Products #ad
12 ounce jug, Safari 20SG Sprayable Systemic Insecticide #adValent Professional Products #ad
- Per 100 gallons of water for Spraying 12 - 24 oz. Application: 4 - 8 oz. Active ingredient: Dinotefuran 20%. 12 oz bottle. Per 100 gallons of water for Drench. Epa registration: 86203-11-59639. Not for sale to: ct, nY, MA, PR.
4. Bayer #ad
Bayer 4031982B Suspend 16oz, White #adBayer #ad
- Effective knockdown with a long residual. Package dimensions: 3. 1 l x 27. 7 h x 18. 0 w centimeters. Broad-spectrum control of more than 50 nuisance pests. No odor, no visible residue.
5. BIOADVANCED #ad
BioAdvanced 701270A Effective Fungicide with Disease Prevention Fungus Control for Lawns, 32-Ounce, Ready-to-Spray #adBIOADVANCED #ad
- Rainproof protection: systemic fungicide is absorbed by grass and will not wash off. Disease control: fungicide controls red thread, brown patch, dollar spot, rust, and other listed diseases.
Fungicide: fungus control for lawns cures and prevents listed lawn diseases. Treats up to 5, 000 sq ft. 30 day protection: protects against lawn diseases for up to a month.
|Manufacturer||SBM Life Science #ad|
6. Bonide #ad
Bonide BND611, Annual Tree and Shrub Insect Control, Insecticide/Pesticide Concentrate 1 gal. #adBonide #ad
- Foliage protector - Designed for use on listed fruit, nut and ornamental trees and shrubs. For best results, spray with enough time for it to completely dry before it rains. Will not wash off after it has dried.
Insect killer - this pest control is great for use on adelgids, leaf miners, bronze birch borers, scale, emerald ash borer, aphids, and many other species of bug. Will also prevent new infestations.
Soil drench application - concentrate dissolves in water allowing the insecticide to move through the root zone. Won't wash away - tree and shrub insect control is rainproof within hours.
Also provides protection for new growth. Once in the roots, it moves up through the tree or shrub providing protection from insects. Easy application - product quickly mixes with water and should be applied by pouring or with backpack, compression, knapsack or tank type sprayers. Carefully read and use according to label directions.
|Manufacturer||Arett Sales - LG #ad|
7. Valent Usa Corp #ad
Valent Safari 20SG 20 SG Insecticide witth 20% Dinotefuran 12 oz. bottle #adValent Usa Corp #ad
- Target pests: see label for complete list. Control insects: adelgids, roundheaded borers, leaf beetles, flatheaded borer such as flatheaded appletree borer, lacebugs, thrips suppression, whiteflies, psyllids, aphids, root weevils, scales armored and soft, leafminers, sharpshooters, leafhoppers, mealybugs, white grubs.
As an example: four to eight ounces per 100 gallons as a spray and 12 to 24 ounces per 100 gallons as a drench. Yield: yield varies depending on crop and pest being treated.