As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Wagner's #ad
25-Pound Bag, Wagner's 76027 Black Oil Sunflower Seed Wild Bird Food #adWagner's #ad
- Attracts the widest variety of birds. Highest quality grains used. Made in the USA. This seed has the high energy content that all birds need to maintain their healthy lifestyle. Thin shelled sunflower - makes it easy for small beaked birds to open.
2. CountryMax #ad
CountryMax Backyard Seeds Black Oil Sunflower 10 Pounds #adCountryMax #ad
- Multi-use - can be used in hopper, tube, platform, and window feeders. Attracts variety - bobwhites, nuthatches, titmice, chickadees, doves, grosbeaks, nuthatches, finches, Northern Cardinal, Pine Siskin, goldfinches, juncos, and woodpeckers.
Thin shells - thinner shells means that a wide variety of birds can eat Black Oil Sunflower seeds. Backyard favorite - High-energy, high-protein, year-round favorite. Packed with nutrients - high fat, protein and packed with vitamins this seed is a valuable and nutritious part of any bird’s diet.
3. Meadow Ridge Farms #ad
Meadow Ridge Farms Black Oil Sunflower Bird Seed, 40-Pound Bag #adMeadow Ridge Farms #ad
- The freshest, locally blended, and bagged daily in Delano Minnesota using the highest quality products. Ingredients: 100% Black Oil Sunflower. It attracts: house sparrow, white-crowned sparrow, red-breasted nuthatch, black-capped chickadee, northern Cardinal, pine grosbeak, Purple Finch, House Finch, White-Breasted Nuthatch, Rose-Breasted Grosbeak, Rock Dove Pigeon, downy woodpecker, common redpoll, Gray Jay Whiskey Jack, Mourning Dove, Evening Grosbeak, Blue Jay, Dark-Eyed Junco, Grackle.
4. Pennington #ad
Pennington Select Black Oil Sunflower Seed Wild Bird Feed, 20 lbs #adPennington #ad
- It is ideal for feeding birds year-round and should be a staple item for bird lovers. Wild bird seed comes in a convenient 20-lb pack.
Source of high-quality protein and is the most popular choice of seed-eating birds. Ideal for woodpeckers, titmice and house finches. Contains added vitamins and minerals.
5. Rex Products,INC #ad
Rex Products,INC Black Oil Sunflower Seed 4 LB #adRex Products,INC #ad
- Premium black oil Sunflower Seed 4LB for Sprouting. Sprout in days -guaranteed! This seed has the high energy content that all birds need to maintain their healthy lifestyle.
Attracts finches, grosbeaks, cardinals, Nuthatches, Chickadees, Towhees, Robins, Titmice, . The preferred Seed of several backyard Birds.
6. EasyGoProducts #ad
EasyGoProducts 40 Pound Black Oil Seed Bird Food, Brown Blackseed-40 #adEasyGoProducts #ad
- It works in all types of feeders like hopper, platform and tube style feeders, attracting a large variety of birds. Included Components: 1 Bag. Wide varieties of birds – cardinals, house sparrows, Blackbirds, Finches, Nutcrackers, grosbeaks, Juncos, Doves, Titmice, Jays, nuthatches, Woodpeckers, Chickadees, & Grackle.
When compared to striped sunflower seeds, black oil seeds are meatier and have a higher oil content, giving birds more nutrition and calories in every bite.
The general nutritional components of black oil sunflower seed are: 28 percent fat, 25 percent fiber, 15 percent protein, Calcium, Vitamin E, Iron, A and B vitamins, Potassium. Ingredients – 100% Black Oil Sunflower Seed. Black oil seeds also have thinner shells, making them easier for small birds to crack. Black oil sunflower seed is a quality seed at an economical price.
7. prdseed #ad
Prdseed Black Oil Sunflower Seeds, Whole, 10 lb Bag #adprdseed #ad
- Produced in USA. Money back Guarantee. 99% clean-no debris or sticks. Attracts large variety birds.
8. CountryMax #ad
CountryMax Shelled Medium Sunflower Chips 50 Pounds #adCountryMax #ad
- Attracts bluejays, Cardinals, grosbeaks, finches, chickadees, nuthatches and more. Bird favorite: A favorite seed of backyard birds. No mess: no waste, no mess seed that won't sprout in your yard.
Medium chips: a smaller size kernel, these chips are "Medium" grade. Packed with energy: excellent source of energy and contain high amounts of protein.