As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Sweet Yards Seed Co. #ad
Sweet Yards Seed Co. Organic Broccoli Seeds ‘De Cicco’ – Over 150 Open Pollinated Italian Heirloom Non-GMO Seeds #adSweet Yards Seed Co. #ad
- Heirloom & open pollinated variety produces delicious old-time flavor and also “breeds true”, meaning you can grow your own seed season after season! Beautiful seed packet with photos and planting instructions on the back provide you everything you need for successful growing, while also making a great gift idea! Guaranteed to grow – sweet yards seed co only sells fresh seeds with high germination rates.
We guarantee your seeds will germinate or your money back, no questions asked within 30 days. Delicious italian heirloom of bunching broccoli will produce side shoots over a long season for a steady supply of flavor! Usda organic & gmo-free seeds ensure that your garden and the food that it produces are all safe, healthy and all natural.
2. countrycreekllc #ad
Organic 25+ Seeds, Heirloom, Broccoli RAAB, RAPINI #adcountrycreekllc #ad
- Delicious. These buds along with the tender green leaves are sauteed or used in salads in the finest eateries world wide for their rich, unique flavor. Best when grown in cool weather.
Broccoli raab is also known as broccoli asparago in Italy where it is prized for being a culinary delight. Spring rapini doesn't grow like the broccoli most people think of. It doesn't have a central head, but rather it is treasured for its cluster of yellow buds.
3. Marde Ross & Company #ad
Spring Broccoli Rabe Seeds, Rapini and Brassica Rapa VAR Ruvo Seeds #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- 2" apart. Plant 1/4" - 1/2" deep. Non gmo and Neonicotinoid Seed. Spring broccoli raab seeds - Prepare fertile, well-drained soil. Marde ross & company has been a Licensed California Nursery since 1985. Sow seeds in late summer/early fall.
4. Marde Ross & Company #ad
Sorrento Broccoli Raab Seeds, Brassica rapa VAR ruvo Seeds #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- Fertilize as needed. Prepare fertile, well-drained soil. Harvest entire plant when buds appear or cut buds for continuous harvest. The plants are uniform and produce many medium to large florets.
The sorrento is best planted in the late summer to harvest in early fall or in early spring to harvest in spring. It is very early to mature but will bolt in warmer weather. Plant 1/4" - 1/2" deep. 2" apart, cultivation: prefers cool temperatures.
Sow seeds in late summer or early spring. The leaves are blue-green and have a turnip-type or arrow shape. Use floating row cover to protect from insects. Sorrento broccoli raab seeds. Keep soil moist. Marde ross & company has been a Licensed California Nursery since 1985. Broccoli raab is also commonly known as rapini. Non gmo and Neonicotinoid Seed. This variety is faster growing and an early maturing variety.
5. La Semiorto Sementi #ad
Salerno Seeds Broccoli Raab 90 Days CIMA Di Rapa Novantina 15 Grams Made in Italy Italian Non-GMO Buy ONE GET ONE #adLa Semiorto Sementi #ad
- 15 grams. Made in italy NON-GMO. Free shipping on orders over $20 Exclusive distributors of La Semiorto Italian Seeds shipped direct from the USA. Salerno seeds broccoli Raab 90 Days Cima Di Rapa Novantina.
6. Marde Ross & Company #ad
Rapini and Brassica Rapa VAR Ruvo Seeds, Fall Broccoli Raab Seeds #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- Marde ross & company has been a Licensed California Nursery since 1985. 2" apart. Non gmo and Neonicotinoid Seed. Sow seeds in late summer/early fall. Plant 1/4" - 1/2" deep. Prepare fertile, well-drained soil. Fall broccoli raab prefers cool temperatures.
7. Javagado Land #ad
Variety Sizes, Non-GMO, Rabe, 4500 Seeds Early Fall Rapini Broccoli 1/2 oz Raab #adJavagado Land #ad
- Germination in 5-17 days, maturity in 45-50 days. Early fall rapini brassica rapa "ruvo Group", despite its appearance and the obvious name correlation to the cabbage family, is actually related to the turnip family.
Well known to italian and Mediterranean cuisine, Rapini has a sharper flavor than broccoli; more of a broccoli-mustard flavor.
8. Seedville #ad
1000 EARLY FALL RAPINI BROCCOLI Broccoli Raab / Broccoli Rabe / Brocoletti / Cima di Rapa Brassica Ruvo Vegetable Seeds #adSeedville #ad
- Color: Yellow flowers. It has a zesty mustard-like flavor. Plant spacing: 24 - 30". Light requirements: sun. Soil / water: Average. This italian broccoli is great for salads and cooking. Plant height: 18 - 24". Harvest: 45 Days.