As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. 9GreenBox #ad
Dragon Fruit Flower, 9GreenBox, 1 Gallon #ad9GreenBox #ad
- Flowers bloom at night. Fruit contains antioxidants with minerals and Vitamin C. Orchid cactus. Imported. Ships in a 1 gallon container.
2. 9GreenBox #ad
9Greenbox Plant, Dragon Fruit, 4 Pound Pack of 3 #ad9GreenBox #ad
- Proper name: Hylocereus undatus. Water when dry. Easy to grow. Prefers a sunny location. Homegrown by 9greenbox, come with 3 set, 3 x 3" pot.
3. 9GreenBox #ad
3'' Pot Live Plant Ornament Decor for Home, Kitchen, Grown in The USA, Desk, Attracts Zen, Table, Good Fortune, Dragon Fruit Plant, 9GreenBox, Non-GMO, Office, Luck #ad9GreenBox #ad
- Ships in a 3'' inch pot. Likes full sun. Water when dry. Flowers bloom only at night. Grows up to 20 feet long.
4. Hello Organics #ad
Dragon Fruit"Edgar's Baby" Deep Red Includes 4 Four Plants #adHello Organics #ad
- For starter plants i recommend growing in a 4 inch to 1 gallon pot to allow your plants to get a little bigger then then re-pot or plant. This dragon fruit is the result of years of research, crossing, and selection by Edgar Valdiva.
These are 2 inch rooted starter plants shipped in tray pots and are 1-5 inches long. The price includes four 4 “edgar’s baby" dragon fruit Plants with Hello Organics tags.
Most all edible plants grow well in full sun, a little shade won’t hurt. See more product and grow information below under Product Desciption. Hyclocereus hybrid some consider this the best tasting dragon fruit. Consider the Sweetest Dragon Fruit. It has a great balance of sweet and tangy.
5. seedssupplier #ad
Organic Heirloom 50 Purple Dragon Fruit Cactus Pitaya Hylocereus Tree Fruit Seeds Tropical Sweet Red Flesh Exotic F80 #adseedssupplier #ad
- Hylocereus undatus is also an extremely popular and very effective grafting cactus. They are suited to tropical climates and can tolerate over-watering. Hylocereus’s rapid growth will allow slower-growing cacti such as astrophytum and ariocarpus to grow at a much faster pace when grafted.
Other common names: Pitaya / Pitahaya Fruit / Strawberry Pear. Hylocereus undatus grows in areas throughout the world, dragonfruit or red pitaya.
Name: dragon Fruit. The huge, lending to another of the species’ nicknames, night-blooming cereus. Dragon fruit, white, among the most prized of all cactus fruits, multi-layered blooms of this species show at night, including Asia, South America and Hawaii.
Description hylocereus undatus is the most common of several cacti that produce distinct fruits called, is a red fruit with green spikes. This three-ribbed species propagates very easily by cuttings and is easier to grow than most cacti. Fruit color: Purple flesh. Quantity: 50 Bulk Seeds. Individual blooms can be over a foot in diameter.
6. David's Garden Seeds #ad
Open Pollinated Seeds, David's Garden Seeds Succulent Cactus Dragon Fruit SL7503 Purple 10 Non-GMO #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Germination 80% or better. The fruits are red and free of spines. Bloom times vary. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States of America. Prefers light and moist soil.
7. Viablekitchenseeds #ad
Purple Dragon Fruit Cutting Plant Easy Growing Juicy,American Beauty Variety Hylocereus guatemalensis by Viablekitchenseeds #adViablekitchenseeds #ad
- 2 purple dragon fruit mature cutting about 10-12" OR 1 cutting 17-22" or longer, self pollinating, unrooted cutting. American beauty variety Hylocereus guatemalensis by viablekitchenseeds-US.
Easy to grow. Prefers a sunny location. The picture in my listing shown the purple dragon fruit from mother plant.
8. Dreamall Seeds #ad
Dreamall Seeds Perennial Seeds Dragon Fruit Seeds Bonsai Hylocereus Undatus Cactus Seeds Flowers #adDreamall Seeds #ad
- Dragon fruit resistant to 0 ? low temperature and 40? high temperature, the optimum temperature for growth is 25-35? Its stems can also grow on the rock, the plant is very strong wind resistance, as long as the stent is strong against Typhoons.
Tropical, sunny and shade resistant, heat-resistant and drought tolerance, subtropical fruit, like frtile and resistant to barren. Dragon fruit can adapt to a variety of soil, but to contain humus, water and fertilizer of neutral soil and weak acid soil as well. Color: Multi.
|Brand||Dreamall Seeds #ad|