As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Luster Leaf #ad
Brown, Luster Leaf 1270 10 lb. Coco Coir Growing Medium and Seed Starting Mix #adLuster Leaf #ad
- Perfect for organic growing applications of flowers, fruit, veggies, shrubs, root crops and any seed starting. Reusable. Easy to use 10 lb. Excellent nutrient holding capacity. Promotes beneficial aerobic soil micro-organisms and other healthy activities.
Ideal for Hydroponic applications. Easy to use and store. High water holding capacity and promotes strong root growth, drainage and aeration. Stable pH and EC. Renewable coco coir from natural coconuts, NOT made from the destruction of peat bogs or other wetland wildlife. Blocks creates at least 15 gallons of coco soil.
|Brand||Luster Leaf #ad|
|Manufacturer||Luster Leaf #ad|
2. Fox Farm #ad
FoxFarm FX14000 Ocean Forest Organic Plant Garden Potting Soil Mix 1.5 cu ft, 40 Pounds 10 Pack #adFox Farm #ad
- Size: 38. 6 quarts of foxfarm Ocean Forest Potting Soil for your hungry plants. Ph levels: ocean forest is pH adjusted at 6. 3 to 6. 8 to allow for optimum fertilizer uptake. Contents: blend of earthworm castings, bat guano, sea-going fish & crab meal, forest humus, moss & more.
Benefits: encourages strong branching and a sturdy, healthy growth habit and is ideal for containerized plantings. Application: ultimate potting soil that has everything your plants need in one bag.
|Brand||Fox Farm #ad|
3. Coast of Maine #ad
Sprout Island Blend 8QT, Coast of Maine, Organic Seed Starter #adCoast of Maine #ad
- For seed germination and rooting plant cuttings. Enriched with worm castings. Provides natural moisture retention and aeration. Ready to use in cell packs, trays or flats. Nutrient starter charge includes mycorrhizae, worm castings, kelp & fully cured compost.
4. Coast of Maine #ad
Organic Seed Starter, Coast of Maine, Sprout Island Blend #adCoast of Maine #ad
- Ready to use in cell packs, trays or flats. Provides natural moisture retention and aeration. Enriched with worm castings. Nutrient starter charge includes mycorrhizae, worm castings, kelp & fully cured compost. For seed germination and rooting plant cuttings.
5. NatureCo #ad
Just Add Water, Growing Indoor House Plants, Seed Starting, Microgreens, NatureCo Compressed Coconut Coir Fiber Soil for Gardening, Peat-Free, Herbs, Succulents #adNatureCo #ad
- Increased oxygenation -- a natural spongy characteristic provides roots with significantly more oxygen than in other potting soils, allowing for ease of drainage and preventing overwatering and root rot.
Eco-friendly -- in contrast to peat moss, the mining of which is known to destroy ecosystems and contribute to global warming, fiber soil from coconut husks is renewable and eco-friendly. Plants are therefore able to easily absorb and retain far more nutrients.
Easy & convenient -- simply add 3 cups of warm water and wait up to 15 minutes for expansion. Resilient -- this hardy fiber degrades very slowly, allowing for extended use over two or more seasons.
Seven 100 mm pellets create a total of over 12 quarts of potting soil. Makes for exceedingly stress-free planting. Choose coco coir any day over not only peat moss, but perlite and vermiculite as well. Superior plant growth -- the coconut coir fiber absorbs up to 15 times its weight in water, has a neutral pH of 6 and a low EC.
|Warranty||If you're not fully satisfied, return within 30 days for a full refund of your purchase price.|
6. Window Garden #ad
Window Garden Fiber Soil Direct Plant Seed Starters 36mm – 48 Pods, use with our Seed Starter Kit or Any Tray. Expands with Water, Flowers and Vegetables. No Messy Soil, Easy,Successful, Grow Herbs #adWindow Garden #ad
- Then transplant them into a planter or your garden when they’ve grown. Both sold separately Give your seedlings the sun it needs and unclutter your counter space. Unlike many seed starting trays that cause roots to spiral around the container, Fiber Soil Seed Starters have a better root system capable of absorbing more oxygen, the outside air inhibits prunes the roots from growing further out.
Comes with detailed easy-to-follow instructions. Successful transplanting – includes 48 – 36mm fiber soil direct plant seed starters. Seeds not included. Because there’s no root disturbance, plants are easily established.
Choose the vegetable, herb and flower varieties that you want to grow. When roots penetrate the outer netting, creating a tangled, inferior root system. Couldn’t be easier! dense, the air pruning causes the inner roots to explode with beneficial fibrous root growth.
Save money – grow your garden by seed this year! buying grown plants at the nursery can be expensive and you’re limited to only a few varieties. Once seedlings have grown, simply insert the entire Seed Starter / seedling into an outdoor patio / deck planter or backyard garden. Check out our store! - click on the blue window garden link at top of page*** so easy! – just hydrate the seed starters, insert the seeds or cuttings and keep moist inside the warm mini greenhouse. At the same time, strong roots – Because of root air pruning, moisture and nutrients.
7. Hoffman #ad
Hoffman 30103 Seed Starter Soil, 10 Quarts #adHoffman #ad
- This product count 4 pounds. Specially formulated soilless mix to promote superior germination of seeds. Contains 6 components blended in proper proportions, lightweight, loose and fertile. Seed starter soil. Also useful for transplanting or root cuttings.
8. Burpee #ad
Burpee 8 qt Organic Coir Compressed Seed Starting Mix 4 Pack #adBurpee #ad
- Made from coconut coir, a renewable resource made by recycling the husks from harvested coconuts. Compressed brick expands to about 8 quarts in a few minutes just by adding water.
Provides a quality growing medium for all types of plants. Omri listed for organic use. Excellent 100% biodegradable soil alternative mix.