As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. SeedsUA #ad
Seeds Hollyhock Double Mix Giant Mallow Flower Perennial Outdoor Garden Cut Flowers for Planting Non GMO #adSeedsUA #ad
- Usda hardiness zone: 3 -40 to -30 °f, 5 -20 to -10 °f, 6 -10 to 0 °f, 8 10 to 20 °f, 7 0 to 10 °f, 4 -30 to -20 °f, 9 20 to 30 °F. Instructions in English are included. Package includes about 50 seeds. Season of interest: Spring, Summer, Autumn. Species: alcea rosea; Germanation: 90-95%.
2. Marde Ross & Compamy #ad
Long Blooming Period in All Zones, Hollyhock Single Mixed Colors #adMarde Ross & Compamy #ad
- Sow your seeds in Full Sun. Easy to grow Annual in All Zones. Marde ross & company has been a Licensed California Nursery Since 1985,. Mixed single hollyhocks - 225+ Seeds Approximately.
3. theseedhouse #ad
Rare Biennial, 25 Seeds, Hollyhock Seeds, 11 Feet Tall, GIANT DANISH MIX #adtheseedhouse #ad
- Reseeds itself for continuous plants each year. Planting instructions included with purchase. Early planting for flowering the first year. 25 seeds in package - cannot ship to following states in usa - florida, alabama, tennessee, georgia, and mississippi or any other state with a zip code beginning with a 3.
Height 11 feet. Deep crimson, light pink, rose, red, yellow and white. Full sun.
4. Marde Ross & Company #ad
Morning Glory Non GMO and Neonicotinoid Seed. Marde Ross & Company, Wonderful Climbing Heirloom Vine, 250 Heavenly Blue Morning Blooming Vine Seeds #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- Soak seeds before planting 1/2 " Deep - Non GMO and Neonicotinoid Seed. Wonderful spring Flowering Vine - Attracts Butterflies and Hummingbirds.
Marde ross & company has been a licensed California Nursery since 1985. They have a beautiful shape and romantic tendrils that lend old-fashioned charm. 3 oz. Bright blue morning Blooming Vine for All Zones.
5. David's Garden Seeds #ad
David's Garden Seeds Flower Hollyhock Indian Spring Mix 3267 Multi 50 Non-GMO, Heirloom Seeds #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Rolifically blooming, indian Spring Mix is known to bloom in its first year, which is unusual for Hollyhocks. Germination rate is 70% or better. Blooms in about 70 days.
Non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed here in the United States by David's Garden Seeds. The semi-tall stalks of Indian Spring Hollyhock are filled with single and semi-double blooms in shades of pink.
6. Utopia Seeds #ad
UtopiaSeeds Hollyhock Seeds Single Mixed Colors #adUtopia Seeds #ad
- Approximately 220 seeds. Non-gmO seeds. Easy to grow annual in all zones. Sow seeds in full sun. Mixed single Hollyhock seeds.
7. Marde Ross & Company #ad
Cosmos Seeds in a Mixture of 11 Varieties, Long Blooming Period in All Zones #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- Mission gardens often included these flowers, because of their neatly spaced petals. Easy to grow annual in all zones, as the seeds do not need light to germinate, they can be sown directly or covered with 1/4 inch of soil.
Marde ross & company has been a Licensed California Nursery Since 1985,. Non gmo and neonicotinoid seed. Sow your cosmos seeds in the full sun to partial Shade.
Cosmos collection of 11 Varieties - Seeds. As cosmos flowers are very adaptable, they can thrive in average to poor soil quality, and they are tolerant to dry conditions. Cosmos flowers made their way to England with Spanish ambassadors in the late 18th century.
Because of their mexican heritage, " the greek word for a harmonious whole, which priests gave the name "cosmos, these bright annuals meet high heat and drought conditions with native beauty and vigor. Spanish conquistadors searching for gold discovered these flowers on their journeys through Mexico.
8. Seedville #ad
50 Mixed Colors HOLLYHOCK COUNTRY ROMANCE MIX Alcea Rosea Flower Seeds #adSeedville #ad
- As you can see, hollyhocks get quite tall, grow quickly, i never cease to be amazed at their loveliness towering over me, so they are right at home in the back row of your flower garden.
Light requirements: sun - part shade. Hollyhocks are easy to grow, and require basically no attention once they have taken off. Bloom time: Summer - Fall.
Soil / water: Average. Plant height: 60 - 84". Hardiness zone: 4 - 8. Plant spaciNG: 24". Their tall upright stalks are covered from top to bottom with endless blooms in stunning shades. Every summer, and i never tire of watching the bumble bees roll around in their blooms delighting in being covered in pollen.