As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Cutdek #ad
Ready to Ship, Cutdek 3"- 6" Kumquat Trees Real Live Plant Citrus Fruit Landscaping Seedling Starter, Healthy #adCutdek #ad
- Approximately 3" to 6" tall. Fast growing citrus fruit. Sweet "kumquat" trees. Shipped bare root. The kumquat is known for its large round fruits. General information: best kumquat variety for eating fresh AND WHOLE.
Ship by Cutdek. Its thick, sweet rind and comparatively sweet flesh make this variety the best kumquat for eating fresh. Very healthy plants. Please read full description before ordering. Disclaimer : the photo shown is a mature plant. Ship by cutdek. And don't get the wrong perception.
2. Lemon Citrus Tree #ad
2-3 Year Old 2-3 Ft Nagami Kumquat Tree #adLemon Citrus Tree #ad
- 2-3 foot tall, plus in a black Grower's Pot for No Additional Charge. Due to usda laws no shipping to az, FL, CA, TX. Nagami kumquat trees produce vibrant colored fruits and beautiful ornamental tree for your home.
The foliage is Lush with Fragrant Blossoms. Not available in california, Florida, Texas and Arizona due to USDA laws.
3. ROBsRAREandGIANTseeds #ad
1180-A Package of 5 Seeds, Meiwa Kumquat Tree Fortunella crassifolia Seeds by Robsrareandgiantseeds UPC0764425788249 Bonsai,Non-GMO,Organic,Historic Plants,Sacred #adROBsRAREandGIANTseeds #ad
- Hardiness: zone 8-11. The fruit has a thin, edible skin surrounding flesh of sweet, agreeable flavor. Br>. Br>. Pop the entire large gumball-sized fruit into your mouth and allow the sweet flavors to permeate your senses.
Br>. Yet eating a ‘meiwa’ kumquat is a delight unto itself. Meiwa kumquats are abundant producers of delicious sweet fruit. Br>. Growing kumquat trees is easy.
The meiwa kumquat Is referred to as the sweet kumquat. Eating quality is incredible. Sweet kumquat with the typical golden-orange colored fruit that other kumquats have. Germination rate about 85% and better, - easy grown in containers "Bonsai" - It'll be your new summertime treat. 100% money back guarantee - Because its a great choice to buy Now. Br>.
4. Bob Wells Nursery #ad
Sweet Kumquat Tree Meiw A, 2 Year Old Can not Ship Any Citrus Outside The State of Texas #adBob Wells Nursery #ad
- Usda hardiness Zone: 9-11. Cold hardy down to 24F. Sweet bright orange 1" citrus fruit. Natural dwarf tree.
5. MadayFormula #ad
2-3 Year Old 2-3 Ft Meiwa Kumquat Tree #adMadayFormula #ad
- The foliage is Lush with Fragrant Blossoms. 2-3 foot tall plus n a black Grower's Pot at No Additional Charge. Not available in california, Florida, Texas and Arizona due to USDA laws.
Meiwa kumquat trees produce vibrant colored fruits and beautiful ornamental pieces for your home. Due to usda laws no shipping to az, FL, CA, TX.
6. Hirt's Gardens #ad
5" Pot- No Ship to TX, LA,HI, FL, AZ, CA, Centennial Kumquat Tree-Fruiting Size #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- Patio or indoors. Easy to grow. Fruit can be eaten whole, skin and all. We cannot ship citrus to; american samoa, arizona, hawaii, guam, Lousiana, Florida, california, Texas, Puerto Rico, Northern Mariana Islands, Virgin Islands as per USDA Regulations. Immediate Shipping. Loves the sun.
7. bossplant #ad
Live Plant 3-6 Inch Kumquat Trees Real Citrus Fruit Landscaping Seedling Starter Plant NLL-RR #adbossplant #ad
- Please check your hardiness zone before planting outside. This species is the ninpo, the more numerous sections commonly seven, Meiwa or Neiha kinkan of Japan. Transplant immediately into rich potting soil in a medium pot 6 inch or larger. They can also be juiced and preserved as jams, tomato, oysters and crab, chantilly creme, fennel, pork, avocado, especially the loin or shoulder, chiles, jellies or used as a ingredient in baked and frozen desserts and beverages.
Kumquats pair well with shellfish such as scallop, corn, apples and vanilla. Meiwa kumquat is thought to be a natural hybrid between the oval nagami and round marumi kumquats.
Use a citrus fruit tree fertilizer after established according to package directions. Plant outdoors in early spring after plants are well established. The kumquat is known for its large round fruits.
Keep in bright indirect sunlight until established at least a month then move gradually into full sun. The most distinctive features of this kumquat are the short oblong or round form and relatively large size of the fruit, the very thick and sweet rind and comparatively sweet flavor, and the low seed content. Best kumquat variety for eating fresh and whole. Soil line is just below the dark green of the stem. Its thick, sweet rind and comparatively sweet flesh make this variety the best kumquat for eating fresh.
8. Naturegreen_Park #ad
3"- 6" Kumquat Trees Real Live Plant Citrus Fruit Landscaping Seedling Starter, Edible Fruit Plant Cutting Sapling Seedling for Your Garden #adNaturegreen_Park #ad
- Warning : we do not ship to po box adDRESS. Please note:: *plant sizes are approximate. Very healthy plants. Shipped bare root. Fast growing citrus fruit. Approximately 3" to 6" tall.
They are chosen for health and quality rather than size. All photos within the listings are of full grown plants to show the potential of what the plants may become not what will be ship. The plants you receive may be larger or smaller than stated.