As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Gaea's Blessing Seeds #ad
Lemon Mint Seeds 500+ Non-GMO Seeds Monarda Citriodora Lemon Bee Balm Bergamot Horsemint 85% Germination Rate 280mg, Gaea's Blessing Seeds #adGaea's Blessing Seeds #ad
- Used by native americans for medicinal and culinary purposes, the citrus-flavored leaves of lemon mint can be minced and added to fruit jellies. As adopters of the safe Seed Pledge, we do not consciously buy or sell seeds that have been genetically modified.
We are committed to promoting sustainable growing methods, to doing our best to ensure the wellness of the environment, to protecting the biodiversity of our planet, to ensuring our customers' satisfaction.
Open-Pollinated. Certified organic and Non-GMO. Lemon mint has a distinctive citrus or lemony scent when the leaves are rubbed or crushed. Melissa officinalis. Highly attractive to pollinators, and butterflies! Gaea’s blessing is based in illinois, bees, and above all, usa.85% germination rate with the current lot.
2. Seed Needs #ad
Seed Needs, Wild Bee Balm Monarda fistulosa Twin Pack of 400 Seeds Each #adSeed Needs #ad
- Bee balm is a perennial flower that is grown in the garden from seed and will produce lavender pink blooms. The aromatic blooms of “wild bergamot” will attract an array of beneficial insects, such as butterflies, hummingbirds, bumblebees especially and lady bugs.
Packets are 3. 25" wide by 4. 50" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse. Quality bee balm seeds packaged by seed needs.
This variety of bee balm will grow to a mature height of about 36 to 48 inches tall and is great when used along walkways, as a border plant, or in flower beds. All bee balm seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season.
All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity. The flowers range from 1 to 2 inches in diameter and also display attractive green foliage. Bee balm flowers make an attractive cut flowers and can be used in floral arrangements and bouquets.
3. CHERYL'S UNIQUE FLOWER SEEDS #ad
50+ Pink Monarda Bee Balm Flower Seeds / Deer Resistant/ Drought Tolerant Perennial #adCHERYL'S UNIQUE FLOWER SEEDS #ad
- Easy to grow, low maintenance, deer resistant drought tolerant. Blooms spring until first frost. Perennial. Full sun or partial shade. This year's fresh seeds.
4. PAPCOOL #ad
Deer Resistant!. Monarda Didyma Panorama, Monarda Bee Balm Red Shades Seeds Perennial Herb! #adPAPCOOL #ad
- It makes a great cut flower as well! the monarda flowers are edible and the mint-scented leaves are used in teas or in potpourri. Directly sow monarda seeds outdoors in the spring when temperatures begin to warm.
Zones: 4-9. Monarda didyma panorama: also know as scarlet bee Balm. Monarda didyma is a perennial herb known as Bergamot, Scarlet Monarda, Oswego Tea and Crimson Beebalm. Perennial. Bee balm is popular in flower gardens as it is easy to establish and nothing brings in the butterflies, hummingbirds, and bees like Monarda flowers.
It is very showy and will have everyone turning their heads. Deer resistant!! 10 seeds ----. Height: 30 inches. From united states. Blooms: Summer. These flower seeds may be sown from early spring up until 8 weeks before the last frost in the fall. Sun/partial shade. Get it fast! Ready to ship in 1 business day.
5. Outsidepride #ad
1,000 Seeds, Outsidepride Monarda Fistulosa Mintleaf Bee Balm #adOutsidepride #ad
- Sowing rate: 4 seeds per plant or 1 pound per acre. Height: 30 - 60 inch perennial. No other company on this listing is selling our seed. Usda zones: 3 - 10 Outsidepride is a family owned U. S. Company. Bloom color: Lavender.
6. Harley Seeds #ad
200+ Wild Bergamot Seeds Heirloom Non-GMO Fragrant Mintleaf Bee Balm Oswego Tea Monarda fistulosa menthifolia from USA #adHarley Seeds #ad
- Plant the wild bergamot seedlings in a sunny, if there are no rains. Irrigate regularly to keep herb seeds moist until germination, well-drained soil, weed-free, 20 - 30 inches a part. Keep moist, not letting the seeds dry out between watering.
Water, and continue to water seedlings during pro-longed dry periods. When the roots fill the container about 2 months they are ready for planting in the garden.
The pretty plant — though not choosy as to where it grows — does prefer "wet feet" and partial shade. Wild bergamot seeds can also be broadcast on a weed-free surface from January to mid-May in sunny locations.
Water when the soil surface is dry to the touch. Do not cover the seeds with soil! **SOIL Temperature for Germination: 70F. Pinch off the tops of the plants several times during the growing season to encourage branching and a bushier grow habit. Wild bergamot seeds heirloom NON-GMO Perennial Fragrant, Delicious and Flavorful.
7. Plant Good Seed #ad
Heirloom, Open Pollinated Seeds from The United States, Scarlet Bee Balm Monarda didyma Flower Seeds ~85: Non-GMO #adPlant Good Seed #ad
- Packet: ~85 seeds 005 gram. Our company is located in ojai, California, United States. Know the Source. Save your own seeds! plants are perennial and will produce flowers approximately 100-120 days after seeding.
Non-gmo, open pollinated, untreated heirloom seed variety. Grow from late spring to early summer in most climates. Plant Good Seed.
8. American Beauties Native Plants #ad
Red Flowers, 2-Size Container, American Beauties Native Plants Monarda didyma 'Jacob Cline' Bee Balm Perennial #adAmerican Beauties Native Plants #ad
- Thrives in moist soils. A hummingbird magnet! Provides cover and nesting material for Native songbirds. One of the best plants for attracting and supporting native pollinators. For best results, plant in usda zone: 3-8 - mature size: 3-4ft H x 3-4ft W.
It is fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting. Copious bloom from early to mid summer. Perfect for planting in groups or waves in full sun or partial shade. Plant is delivered in a #2 size container. Flowers are scented as is plant foliage. Deer resistant.