As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Kuting #ad
Japanese Flowering Cherry Blossom Sakura Seeds 5+ Prunus serrulata Tree Seeds for Home Garden Planting #adKuting #ad
- One packet contains japanese sakura flowering cherry Blossom seeds 5+ Farewell to Spring Wildflower safely packed in sealed hermetic bag for protection, maintenance of longer viability & comfortable storage.
All natural, germination tested seeds for own garden, beautifully packed highest quality, to be given as gift or for long term storage. Non gmo, untreated, premium quality seeds coming from small, Non Hybrid, non commercial farmers.
Perennial, super colourful, in flower gardens, carpet flowers looking incredibly playful and beautiful under the trees, pots, rockeries. Easy and fast growing with basic maintenance, they blend well with colour flowers and look very pretty just by themselves.
2. MySeeds.Co - BIG PACK Seeds #ad
By MySeeds.Co Big Pack, Japanese Cherry Blossom Tree Seeds, Japanese Sakura, Big Pack, 100 Japanese Sakura Flowering Cherry, Prunus serrulata Tree Seed #adMySeeds.Co - BIG PACK Seeds #ad
- Sakura "tree on which god sits"and symbolizes spring, life and beauty. Aka japanese Cherry Blossom Tree. Japanese sakura flowering cherry, prunus serrulata Tree Seed.
100 seeds per packet - BIG PACK. It is a small deciduous tree with a short single trunk and dense crown reaching a height of about 15 to 25 feet tall.
3. zellajake #ad
Japanese Flowering Cherry Blossom Sakura Seeds 10 pcs Prunus serrulata Tree Seeds #adzellajake #ad
- Easy and fast growing with basic maintenance, they blend well with colour flowers and look very pretty just by themselves. Perennial, in flower gardens, pots, super colourful, carpet flowers looking incredibly playful and beautiful under the trees, rockeries.
All natural, germination tested seeds for own garden, beautifully packed highest quality, to be given as gift or for long term storage. Cherry blossom seeds 15pcs.
4. Kyushu #ad
Japanese Flowering Cherry Blossom Sakura Seeds 20 pcs Prunus serrulata Tree Seeds #adKyushu #ad
- Easy and fast growing with basic maintenance, they blend well with colour flowers and look very pretty just by themselves. Amaranthus cherry blossom seeds 20pcs as an annual in USDA Zones: 3 - 10 Perennial, pots, carpet flowers looking incredibly playful and beautiful under the trees, in flower gardens, super colourful, rockeries.
This ornamental plant loves to be in full and is heat resistant. All natural, germination tested seeds for own garden, beautifully packed highest quality, to be given as gift or for long term storage.
5. Seedville #ad
10 JAPANESE CHERRY TREE Pink Cloud Oriental Sweet Prunus Serrulata Flower Seeds #adSeedville #ad
- This tree’s leaves will turn a lovely combination of yellow, red, & crimson in the fall. Light requirements: sun. Plant height: 15 - 20’. Blooms: late Winter - Early Spring.
Soil / water: Average. Cherry blossoms are so beautiful, many cities around the world hold festivals each spring for the occasion. Plant spacing: 20 - 30’. Hardiness zone: 6 - 9.
6. DonaldHt #ad
10 Seeds Japanese Cherry Sakura Prunus serrulata Bonsai Ornamental #adDonaldHt #ad
- Fuji. The leaves of the japanese cherry tree are broad, alternate and simple and when crushed gives a characteristic odor. Zones: 5-8 light: full sun water: medium habit: deciduous height: 15-25 ft width: 15-20 ft growth rate: moderate Uses: Bonsai, Oriental Cherry or East Asian Cherry, specimen or group Japanese Cherry; also called Hill Cherry, is a species of cherry native to Japan, Korea and China and is used for its spring cherry blossom displays and festivals.
The japanese consider these trees very special.
The cherry blossom came to Japan when a Japanese goddess named Konohanasakuyahime planted one atop Mt. The japanese flowering cherry tree, which only blooms in the spring, is sometimes called sakura "tree on which god sits" and symbolizes spring, life and beauty.
Place in a plastic baggie with damp sand and place in refrigerator ~40°F for at least 2 months. Remove seeds from water and dry them off. Its beautiful pink flowers come out in late march or early April and is therefore one of our earliest bloomers, a sure indication that spring in on the way! Seed germination: place seeds in hot water and let them soak for 1-2 days. Sow 1” deep in fine well-drained potting soil.
7. PAPCOOL #ad
PAPCOOL Cherry Sẹẹds Japanese Flọwering Cherry Prunus Serrulata Trẹẹ Sẹẹds Fall Color 10 Sẹẹds for Plạnting #adPAPCOOL #ad
- If you are not happy with the package, please notify us. Your items have been kept in precisely controlled conditions to achieve optimum health. Very well packaged and will arrive without damage. Cherry Seeds for Planting. Perfect for garden lovers.
8. Generic #ad
Prunus Serrulata Flọwering Cherry Trẹẹ 5 SẸẸDS #adGeneric #ad
- These plants get wonderful white to pink flowers in spring. They are hardy to at least USDA zone 4, and possibly colder. Small fruits in summer.
These plants would make excellent additions to your rare plant collection, or just make a unique statement in your yard. Up for bid are seeds of Prunus serrulata.