As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. David's Garden Seeds #ad
David's Garden Seeds Cucumber Slicing Saladmore Bush 1123 Green 25 Non-GMO, Hybrid Seeds #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Ideal for containers and small gardens. Seeds are non-gmo and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States of America. Germination rate about 80% or better. Bush-type plant with 2 to 3 foot vines and 7½ inch long cukes. Harvest in about 70 days.
2. COUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
Cucumber, Great for Salads/Snack, Straight Eight, Heirloom,100 Seeds #adCOUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
- Better than Anything in the Store. Great tasting, Old Fashioned Cucumber Flavor. Great producer--Lots of Cucumbers per Plant. Easy to grow, The Classic Cucumber.
3. Burpee #ad
Burpee Picklebush Pickling Cucumber Seeds 50 seeds #adBurpee #ad
- Each packet contains 50 seeds. No gmos, ever. Up to 4. 5" long, 1. 5" across. White-spined fruits have classic pickle look, deep-green with paler stripes.
Burpee, the gardener’s best friend since 1876. Find over 1000 burpee vegetable, herb, and flower seeds on Amazon. Sow outdoors 4 weeks after the average last frost date and harvest in 52 days. Get your seeds off to a great start with a Burpee Seed Starting Kit.
Pickle bush' has unbelievably compact vines that get only 2' long. Annual for all growing zones from 1-11. Burpee exclusive. Plant spread is 24". Yields 4. 5" fruit. Plant height is 6". Sunlight exposure = full-sun. Beautiful plants and everything else you need to grow the garden of your dreams from America’s most trusted seed company.
4. Home Botanicals #ad
Spaghetti Squash, Organic Fruit and Vegetable Plant Garden Starter, Zucchini, Set of 9, Honey Dew, Cucumber, Bell Peppers, Home Botanicals | Botanical Fruit Seed Variety Pack, Tomatoes, Cantaloupe #adHome Botanicals #ad
- Place in full sunlight. Individual planting instructions may be found on the back of each packet. Space out from other crops that may shade over smaller plants to ensure all plants are getting proper nutrients and sunlight.
1 9-pack of botanical fruit seeds variety pack tomatoes, Cantaloupe, Zucchini, Bell Peppers, Pear Tomatoes, Cucumber, Cherry Tomatoes, Honey Dew Melon, Spaghetti Squash.
Environment: make sure to keep your garden weed-free and do not plant near large trees. Care level: Beginner friendly. Fertilizing needs: Use well-draining soil. Planting instructions: thrives in sunlight but planting should begin indoors about 6-8 weeks before last frost, depending on the variety.
5. Mountain Valley Seed Company #ad
Tomato, Radish, Cabbage & More, Salad & Vegetable Garden Seed Starter Kit | Basic | 6 Non-GMO Varieties | Gardening Starter Kit | Seeds: Mixed Lettuce Greens, Carrot #adMountain Valley Seed Company #ad
- May include up to 2 seed substitutions based on seasonality. Delicious - nothing tastes better than your own home grown fresh vegetables. Makes a great gift - this beautifully boxed salad garden starter kit by Mountain Valley Seed Company makes an amazing gift idea for any occasion.
Includes step by step growing instructions that take the guess work out of growing. Get a jump on the growing season, or transplant to planters and enjoy year-round container gardening. Each seed variety was chosen for ease of growing and maximum flavor intensity.
Includes - beautiful giftable box - drip tray - 12 cell seed tray - humidity dome - Seed Label Sticks - 12 Compressed Soil Pucks just add water - Easy to follow instructions, and an assortment of 6 salad garden seeds enough for multiple plantings - Easy to follow instructions.
Seeds included - carrot - scarlet nantes 5-g, radish - cherry Belle 2-g, cabbage - red acre 4-g, lettuce, Mixed Greens - Gourmet Mixture 2.5-g, lettuce, tomato - large red cherry 300-mg, Romaine - Parris Island Cos 2.5-g. Easy & fun - this complete salad vegetable garden kit is everything you need to start seeds for leafy greens and common salad vegetables on your kitchen countertop or windowsill.
6. David's Garden Seeds #ad
David's Garden Seeds Cucumber Pickling Boston 3399 Green 50 Non-GMO, Heirloom Seeds #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Harvest in about 70 days. The cucumbers are flavorful and consistent in size, so they're never limited to pickle-making. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States.
The "boston pickling cucumber" has been around since the 19th century, and is still one of the big favorites. Germination rate about 80% or better.
7. Botanical Interests #ad
BOTANICAL INTERESTS Organic Cucumber Homemade Picklesseed, 1 EA #adBotanical Interests #ad
- Colors cannot be chosen. The actual product may vary from the images shown on this website. Color options and size may vary based on availability.
8. David's Garden Seeds #ad
David's Garden Seeds Cucumber Slicing Burpless Garden Sweet 2222 Green 50 Non-GMO, Hybrid Seeds #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Harvest in about 65 days. Cucumbers are crisp and bitter-free. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. Plant produces high yields of slender 10 to 12 inches long dark green slicing type cucumbers. Germination rate about 80% or better.