As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Kuting #ad
Unhulled, Organic Black Sesame Seeds 25g Organic Easy to Grow Raw, Non-GMO for Home Garden Planting #adKuting #ad
- After sowing, the insecticide can be diluted once by spraying, which reduces weeds and waters the soil. After maintaining suitable temperature and humidity, it can be emerged in about half a month. Black sesame seeds have a more intense flavor and aroma than the others.
When it grows 2-3 leaves, it can be seedlings. Before we plant, we will go to dry and sow. Before planting, we are fishing them out. However, and the emergence is quick, so they are usually sown in May-June. As for the temperature of the water, we also need to soak the seeds of sesame seeds with warm water.
After we fish out, it is preferably 50 ° C or more below. Then again, in order to prevent some diseases from causing damage to black sesame seeds, we also need to deal with the seeds of black sesame. Sesame seeds should have suitable temperature for emergence, but it is not easy to manage; the seeding is to reasonably control the spacing of the plants, sowing and striping.
The seeding is seeding in the no-point. After the first flowering of black sesame seeds is 10 days to 20 days, at this time we need to bring the seedlings of black sesame to a topping. Sesame seeds come in several varieties – brown, yellow, black, and white. After waiting for 15 minutes or so to cool down, we want to sunburn the seeds of black sesame for a day or two.
2. Marde Ross & Company #ad
Kingoma Sesame Seeds, Tan Sesame Seeds for Growing Sesame Plants #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- Non gmo and Neonicotinoid Seed. Marde ross & company has been a Licensed California Nursery since 1985. Transplant outside 1 month after last frost date. Open pods, harvest seed, and refrigerate in an airtight container.
Or direct seed into warm, fertile, and well-drained soil. Cultivation: start seeds inside 6 weeks before last frost date. Dry thoroughly on a tray or rack. Fertilize as needed. Plant 1/2" Deep. Keep soil moist. Harvest ripe seedpods when the tips split.
3. Gaea's Blessing #ad
Green Shiso Seeds Perilla 400+ Seeds, Open-Pollinated, Kaori Ao Shiso, Non-GMO, 94% Germination Rate, Gaea's Blessing Seeds #adGaea's Blessing #ad
- High germination rate - 94% for the current lot! Gaea’s blessing is based in illinois, usa. Great in salads, noodles, as tempura, soups, or as an edible garnish for sushi, or anything else that needs a flavorful visual boost!.
Delicious and healthy herb from the mint family for use in Japanese Cuisine. We are committed to promoting sustainable growing methods, to protecting the biodiversity of our planet, to doing our best to ensure the wellness of the environment, to ensuring our customers' satisfaction.
Perilla frutescens var crispa - open-pollinated - Non-GMO - Reaches maturity in about 75 days, pinch off leaves for use to promote branching and leaf production.
As adopters of the safe seed Pledge, and above all, we do not consciously buy or sell seeds that have been genetically modified. Flavor profile is that of distinct cinnamon/clove flavor and aroma, with the spiciness of cumin.
4. Holtgarden #ad
Cucumber Seeds Korean 2pack #adHoltgarden #ad
- Imported from korea 홀트가든에서는 품종에 관계없이 2봉지에 $4. 50 입니다. Enhances flavor and taste. Keep packet in a shaded cool area. Each packet weighs 4 grams.
|Manufacturer||Dong won seed Co #ad|
5. Kitazawa Seed Company #ad
Korean Perilla, 2.0 Grams #adKitazawa Seed Company #ad
- Start your own herb garden. Free shipping for valid US postal addresses. Planting and growing information is provided on the seed packets. Kitazawa seed company does not sell GMO seeds and has signed the Safe Seed Pledge developed by The Council for Responsible Genetics. Seed is untreated.
6. Holtgarden #ad
Pepper Seeds Korean,4grams-Each #adHoltgarden #ad
- Keep packet in a shaded cool area. Imported from korea 홀트가든에서는 품종에 관계없이 2봉지에 $4. 50 입니다. Enhances strong flaveor taste. Packet contains 4 Grams. Prime에서 판메하는 seeds는 홀트가든 seeds가 아님을 참고하시기 바랍니다.
|Manufacturer||Dong won seed co #ad|
7. David's Garden Seeds #ad
Open Pollinated Seeds, David's Garden Seeds Herb Shiso Asia IP SL5322 Green 200 Non-GMO #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Germination rate about 80% and better. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. Leaves have a pink tinge on undersides. Leaves have a stronger flavor than standard green shiso. Harvest in about 100 days.
8. Korean specialty #ad
1000 KOREAN PERILLA SEEDS,"Shiso" Perilla Frutescens Korean specialty Herb ! #adKorean specialty #ad
- Brand:Korean specialty. Country/region of manufacture:United States, Mpn:Herb /spice/Perilla/shiso. Model:perilla frutescens OG.