As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. David's Garden Seeds #ad
David's Garden Seeds Pepper Ornamental Sweet Mix SAL4542 Multi 50 Non-GMO, Open Pollinated Seeds #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- A beautiful edible dwarf ornamental plants. Harvest in about 90 days. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States of America. Plants produces good yields of ornamental sweet peppers 10 different varieties. Germination rate about 80% or better.
2. ckyuna #ad
Ckyuna 250+ Rainbow Bell Peppers Mix Sweet Pepper Seeds Non-GMO Heirloom Survival Garden Seeds for Planting #adckyuna #ad
- Sweet pepper mix seeds, 5 varieties heirloom NON-GMO. A colorful mix of gold, purple and green bell peppers for the price of one, red, orange, Each packet contains 50 seeds. Rainbow blend sweet bell pepper seeds, these beautiful peppers will add fun color to salads and stir fry! Peppers grow sweeter the longer they're left on the vine, but harvesting sooner allows plant to continue producing.
Peppers are not only productive plants, but typically have lush foliage that looks great in garden and in landscape beds.
3. Harley Seeds #ad
12 Varieties Heirloom Non-GMO, Purple Beauty, Pimento, from USA, This is A Mix!!! 30+ Sweet Pepper Mix Seeds #adHarley Seeds #ad
- Seeds are not individually packaged according to variety but are packaged in one envelope for this listing, please see other listings for individual varieties. Excellent sweet peppers! Sweet pimento, quadrato d'Asti Giallo and Rosso, Purple Beauty, red cherry, Yolo Wonder.
Soil temperature must be kept at 75-90f for proper germination!!! cool soil, particularly at night can inhibit or significantly delay germination.
To keep soil temperature warm, therefore the soil temperature is good for germination. Keep the container covered with a plastic bag on the top of the fridge where the room temperature is higher, well above 90F, can inhibit germination and provide ideal conditions for seed rot.
Please read! this is a mix!!! sweet pepper mix seeds, 12 Varieties Heirloom NON-GMO. 12 varieties hot pepper mix seeds, corno di toro giallo and rosso, Fragrant, Jimmy Nardello's, Pumpkin-Shaped Hungarian, Nocera Rosso Giapponese, NON-GMO, Rich Flavor, spicy, heirloom, productive! chocolate beauty, . Overly warm soils, start seeds indoors.
4. Burpee #ad
Burpee Carnival Mix Sweet Pepper Seeds 100 seeds #adBurpee #ad
- Transplant to the garden 4 weeks after the average last frost date. Each packet contains 100 seeds. Plant height is 18". Harvest in 70 days. No gmos, ever.
Find over 1000 burpee vegetable, herb, and flower seeds on Amazon. Plant spread is 12". Annual for all growing zones from 1-11. Burpee, the gardener’s best friend since 1876. Burpee exclusive. Yields 3-4" fruit. Sunlight exposure = full-sun.
Get your seeds off to a great start with a Burpee Seed Starting Kit. Sow indoors 8-10 weeks before average last frost date using a Burpee seed starting kit. A colorful mix of gold, Red, Orange, purple and ivory bell peppers for the price of one. Beautiful plants and everything else you need to grow the garden of your dreams from America’s most trusted seed company.
5. Park Seed #ad
Includes 25 Seeds in a Pack, Park Seed Sweet Rainbow Mix Pepper Seeds #adPark Seed #ad
- 65 to 70 days to maturity. If starting indoors, in climate with short growing seasons, allow 7 to 10 weeks for the seeds to mature into seedlings large enough to transplant safely. We selected not only for appearance but uniform harvest time and superb disease resistance, so these varieties all mature within a week of one another and are vigorous garden performers.
Fruit is most colorful and nutritious if allowed to ripen on the plant. Set seedlings 2 feet apart in full sun.
Includes 25 seeds in a pack. Start seeds indoors or, outdoors at least one week after last frost. Consisting of 5 hybrids and 2 open-pollinated types, blocky bells in every color. Fertilize when the blooms appear, and water well.
Now you can enjoy sweet bell peppers in all the glorious colors and flavors available today, thick-walled, this mix assures you of big, without paying expensive supermarket prices for "gourmet" peppers or buying half a dozen packets of seed! We have hand-blended, exclusively for park customers, a mix of the finest variety of each color. If planting many seedlings, space rows about 3 feet apart.
6. Papaw's Garden Supply LLC #ad
Sweet Snacking Mix, Pepper #adPapaw's Garden Supply LLC #ad
- Multi-color snack peppers. Thick walled very sweet pepper if left to mature color Red, Yellow, Orange. Produces till frost, stack due to high fruiting potential. Turns from green to red, yelLOW, OR ORANGE.
7. SeedsUA #ad
Seeds Sweet Bell Pepper Rainbow Mix Vegetable for Planting Heirloom Non GMO #adSeedsUA #ad
- Instructions in English are included. Package includes about 40 seeds. Species: capsicum annuum; Germanation: 90-95%. Usda hardiness Zone: 1-11. Season of interest: Spring, Summer, Autumn.
8. NIKA SEEDS #ad
30 Seeds, Vegetable Pepper Sweet Banana Mix, NIKA SEEDS #adNIKA SEEDS #ad
- Selected of seeds Ⓘ healthy and good quality seeds are the roots of a healthy crop. Please contact us if you have any questions about your order.
Assiatance Ⓘ a dynamic team of highly experienced specialists can assist with technical advice and specific recommendations to ensure maximum performance. 100% non gmo Ⓘ we do not produce or sell GMO seeds.
Germination Ⓘ all our seeds have high germination guarantee. Our seeds are cultivated through pollination. How many seeds Ⓘ we are not always able to control the exact amount of seeds in each package. The seeds that are used to cultivate new crops have selected very carefully and of high quality.