As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Generac #ad
Generac RXSW200A3 200 AMP Smart Transfer Switch #adGenerac #ad
- 200-amp 120/240 volt single phase smart transfer switch with service disconnect which is housed in an aluminum NEMA/UL type 3R enclosure with electrostatically applied and baked powder paint.
Heavy duty generac contactor is a ul recognized device, sensing, the controller at the generator handles all the timing, designed for years of service, exercising functions and transfer commands.
Maximum wattage:48000 Watts. Can be used in tandem with generac smart Management modules, up to 8 more loads can be managed as well, providing the most installation efficient power Management options available. 5-year limited warranty; Replacement for RTSW200A3. Transfer switch connects through the utility meter for easy installation.
2. Reliance Controls #ad
Reliance Controls CSR202 Easy/Tran Transfer Switch #adReliance Controls #ad
- Max. Combined load @ 125 vAC - 40 Power inlet, nemA is L14-20 Outdoor, nema 3R transfer switch. Ideal for single-circuit control of farm buildings, irrigation systems, community wells, traffic signals electric heat and more.
Maximum single-pole circuits: 2, Maximum double-pole circuits: 1. Easy to install, easy to use. Maximum generator running watts: 5, 000 Zinc-plated and powder-coated outdoor steel cabinet.
3. EZ Generator Switch #ad
EZ Generator Switch, Generator Manual Transfer Switch Universal UL/CSA Approved #adEZ Generator Switch #ad
- Only transfer switch in the USA & Canada that can be converted for ANY generator. No backfeeding or touching existing circuit breakers.
Simple & safe Connects with a standard extension cord. Transfers essential loads heat - Lights - Refrig - Solar - Inverters - Sump pumps. Ul & csa approved/compliant - user friendly - pre wired.
4. Reliance Controls #ad
Reliance Controls TF151W Easy/Tran Transfer Switch for Generators, Small, Gray #adReliance Controls #ad
- Power can be supplied from portable generator, inverter, RV generator, fuel cell or any standby source capable of producing sufficient Current. Designed for control of a single circuit in the event of power failure and uses standard grounded Extension cord.
Maximum generator running watts: 1, 875. Maximum single-pole circuits: 1, maximum double-pole circuits: 0 . 18-inch pre-wired aluminum conduit allows for easy connection at circuit breaker panel.
5. Reliance Products #ad
510C Pro/Tran2 50-Amp 10-Circuit 2 Manual Transfer Switch with Watt Meters #adReliance Products #ad
- Transfer switch enables generators, has analog wattmeter for measuring generator load and is suitable for hardwire connection.
6. Reliance Controls #ad
Reliance Controls 20216 Pro/Tran 6-Circuit 20-Amp Indoor Generator Transfer Switch #adReliance Controls #ad
- Designed for fast installation in both residential and commerical applications. Maximum single-pole circuits: 6, Maximum double-pole circuits: 1. 18-inch flexible conduit whip easily attaches to load center.
Max. Combined load @ 125 vac : 40 Maximum generator running watts: 5, 000 Features rugged powder-coated steel cabinet, six combination knockouts, resettable branch rated circuit breakers and non-defeatable double-throw switches.
7. Reliance Controls #ad
Reliance Controls 306CRK Pro/Tran-2 6 Circuit Transfer Switch Kit #adReliance Controls #ad
- Accommodates generators to 7500W continuous output. Contains all components necessary to allow up to 6 single pole or one 2 pole & 4 single pole circuits to be safely powered by a portable generator during a power outage.
Installs adjacent to existing load center. 6 circuit transfer switch kit. Completely pre-wired.
8. Generac #ad
Generac 6333 60-Amp Single Load Double Pole Manual Transfer Switch for Portable Generators #adGenerac #ad
- Interchangeable circuit breakers make it easy to reconfigure, replace or expand the circuits in your switch. Includes 2 60-Amp circuit breakers. Safely switch from utility to 60-amp portable generator power in an emergency.
Comes with a 2-year limited warranty. Directly powers hard-wired appliances such as your furnace gas/oil only, well pump and septic pump.