As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Schultz #ad
4 fl oz. 1061, Schultz African Violet Plus Plant Food 8-14-9 #adSchultz #ad
- Just 7 drops of water every time you water. Improves quality of all African violets and other gesneriads. Helps stimulate flower production. Feeds plants the way nature does, delivering nutrients to the roots with each watering.
Promotes beautiful blooms. 8-14-9 formula. Easy to measure dropper. Famous 7 drops formula - Just 7 drops per quart of water for beautiful plants. For african Violets and other blooming plants.
|Manufacturer||Arett Sales - LG #ad|
|Warranty||Manufacturers satisfaction guarantee|
2. Miracle-Gro #ad
2 Pack, Plant Food Feeds All Flowering Houseplants Instantly, Including African Violets, 8 oz., Miracle-Gro Blooming Houseplant Food #adMiracle-Gro #ad
- Instantly feeds all blooming houseplants. For flowering plants, including African Violets. Apply once a week. Able to apply directly to the soil or can mix with water. Promotes more blooms versus unfed plants.
3. HOUSEPLANT RESOURCE CENTER #ad
African Violet Plant Food | Liquid Fertilizer for African Violets, 8 Fluid Ounces #adHOUSEPLANT RESOURCE CENTER #ad
- Lasts longer: each 8 oz. Easy to use – no mixing or mess! gentle enough to use every time you water. Dilute one teaspoon in a cup or more of water before your plant’s weekly bath. Are you starving your african violet? feed your african violet essential nutrients to grow healthy and strong.
The perfect multivitamin: grow big, 3% available phosphate, bold houseplants with the ideal N-P-K ratio 3% nitrogen, 3% soluble potassium.
Good for growing your houseplant indoor or outdoor. Biostimulant blend: humic-fulvic acid and sea kelp extract are a plant’s best friend, boosting nutrient uptake for hearty rooting & vibrant flower blooms.
Our gentle plant food is specially formulated to provide key elements for growth, improve nutrient uptake, and correct soil deficiencies. Bottle contains enough plant food to nourish your African violet for six months to a year, depending on the size of your plant.
4. Espoma #ad
Espoma VIPF8 Organic Violet Plant Food, 8 oz #adEspoma #ad
- Made with all major plant nutrients. Available in an 8oz size. Ideal for use with all orchids and bromeliads. Provides all major plant nutrients.
5. Bonide #ad
Brown/A, Bonide 037321001065 106 Liquid African Violet Plant Food, 8 oz #adBonide #ad
- Specially formulated African Violet fertilizer. Promotes beautiful blooms. Feed every time you water.
6. Schultz #ad
4 oz, Schultz African Violet Plus Liquid Plant Food 8-14-9 #adSchultz #ad
- 2 pack. Contains basic micronutrients. Specially formulated for African violets and other blooming plants. Stimulates beautiful flower production.
7. The Grow Co #ad
Bloom Booster Formula for Healthy Beautiful Flowers 8 oz, Organic Liquid Fertilizer for Potted Indoor and Outdoor Houseplants, African Violet Plant Food #adThe Grow Co #ad
- Just dilute with water, pumice, moss, perlite, and watch your plants thrive! Excellent for violets grown in pots containing bark, apply, and other soil potting mixes. For beautiful flowers - bloom booster formula stimulates your houseplant and promotes stunning blooms and vibrant coloful flowers to brighten up your home year-round! Use wherever they grow - light and natural formula starts to work the moment it hits your plants soil! Use freely indoors, around the garden or wherever your live African violet is growing! Quality nutrition - high quality, urea free liquid fertilizer.
Easy to understand instructions makes using our solution in watering cans or a spray bottle effortless.
Contains a balanced mix of macro and micro nutrients that gently delivers the nutrition your delicate potted household flower plants need to thrive! Apply confidently - plant care made simple. Wonderfully organic - contains safe, enhanced growth, all natural ingredients that encourage strong roots, and overall better health for your African violets.
8. Espoma #ad
Natural & Organic African Violet Plant Food, 8 fl oz, Espoma Violet! Liquid Plant Food, Pack of 2 #adEspoma #ad
- Simply mix with water to feed instantly. Feed your african violets with Violet! Plant Food every 2-4 weeks. Now turn bottle uprightflip the lid open, add two to three pre-measured doses to your watering can and then add 1 gallon of water.
Espoma violet! is approved for organic gardening. Violet! liquid plant food promotes growth & flowering in all African Violets. No measuring, no messes! With lid closed turn the bottle upside down. Beneficial microbes ensure superior results. Shake well prior to mixing.
9. Schultz #ad
Schultz SPF44900 African Violet Plus Liquid Plant Food 8-14-9, 4 oz Pack of 2 #adSchultz #ad
- Stimulates beautiful flower production. Contains basic micronutrients. Specially formulated for African violets and other blooming plants.