As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. JM BAMBOO #ad
Two areca Palm plant Dypsis lutescens 4'' pot Easy to grow!! unique from Jmbamboo #adJM BAMBOO #ad
- The plant you will receive is growing in a 4" pot. Great gift item. Grows up to 4 feet tall. Easy to grow indoors or out. 14-16 inch seedlings.
2. Costa Farms #ad
Costa Farms Majesty Palm Tree, 3 to 4-Feet Tall, Ships with Décor Planter, Fresh From Our Farm, Excellent Gift or Home Décor, Live Indoor Plant #adCosta Farms #ad
- Use palms to break up a section of blank wall, to fill an empty corner, to soften the edges of windows or furniture, or act as a living sculpture at the end of a side table. Ships in a lightweight, 10-inch decor planter; made from a 100% recyclable #5 material.
Height at shipping is approximately 3-feet 36 Inches tall, measured from the bottom of the pot to the top of the plant.
Look for ships from and sold by to ensure you’re getting Costa Farms brand premium plants. Authentic costa farms brand plants are grown in premium soil with slow release fertilizer and have the Costa Farms logo on the pots.
The majesty palm's lush, dark green foliage works well with most color schemes, and the palm's classic texture allows it to naturally fit in most home-decor styles. Grows best near an east or West window. Water when the top couple inches of the soil are dry. To avoid water spillage, this container does not have holes.
|Brand||Costa Farms #ad|
|Manufacturer||Costa Farms #ad|
|Model||Majesty Palm Tree|
3. JM BAMBOO #ad
Areca Palm plant Dypsis lutescens 4'' pot Easy to grow!! unique from Jmbamboo, Mother's gift two #adJM BAMBOO #ad
- Easy to grow indoors or out. 14-16 inch seedlings. The plant you will receive is growing in 4'' pot. Grows up to 4 feet tall. Great gift item.
4. My Garden #ad
Areca Palm Indoor/Outdoor Live Plant 1 Gallon Clean Air of Toxins! Easy to Grow, Great Gift for Beginner. Easy to Grow #adMy Garden #ad
- Areca palms Require bright, indirect light. Areca palms are non-toxic to both dogs and cats. Send us a message if you need one. No pot include.
Instructions are available for every plant. Areca palm gets its nickname, because its long feathery fronds leaves arch upwards off multiple reed- like stems, the butterfly palm, resembling butterfly wings.
5. AMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE #ad
6" Pot, Indoor/Outdoor Air Purifier, AMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE Chamaedorea Elegans Victorian Parlour Palm Live Plant #adAMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE #ad
- Whilst a slow grower it should reach a respectable indoor Height of 2Ft/ 60cm after a number of years, and you may with good light receive regular clusters of flowers which for a palm kept indoors is pretty rare.
Popular since victorian times it has kept hold of this prestige through its easy going adaptive attitude to low light and humidity levels, All the while being effective at improving air quality and making it on to nasa's list of 50 indoor plants that clean the air.
The beautiful, attractive and delicate appearance of the parlour palm is made up of light green fronds about 8in/ 20cm long that have a dainty like texture which are loved by interior Designers. This is a great plant to start with for the beginner or the seasoned houseplant collector.
6. pacific tropicals and succulents #ad
Pacific Tropicals &Succulents -Areca Butterfly Palm -Live Indoor Plant-Ships in 4 inch Grow Pot-Homegrown #adpacific tropicals and succulents #ad
- Each frond can have up to 100 leaflets. Homegrown. Also known as golden cane palm, yellow palm, areca palm, or butterfly palm. Single live areca butterfly Palm comes in in 4” grow pot ready to transfer to your containers. Care : water enough to keep soil lightly moist during spring and summer.
7. Shangjie Town #ad
10Pcs Home Decoration Indoor Plants Areca Butterfly Palm Seeds #adShangjie Town #ad
- Perfect as a houseplant, the beautiful bright green leaves comes out from the base of the plant. Plant seeds at a depth of 1; using a well drained soil mix.
Easy to grow in bright or filtered light. Keep damp, warm and in bright light with high humidity. All palm seeds should be planted as soon as received.
8. AMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE #ad
Indoor/Outdoor Air Purifier, 6" Pot, AMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE King Sago Palm Tree Live Plant #adAMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE #ad
- Sago palms are slow growing plants that take a fair few years 5 or more to reach their maximum height of approximately 2 feet, when grown indoors. Can be kept as a houseplant or balcony plant in summer.
The trunk is thick and Shaggy, much like a palm tree. They are one of the few plants that date back to primeval times. Although, this species is not a true palm – it has the appearance of a palm. A plant may only produce three to eight leaves per Year, so don't expect lot's of New foliage to appear during it's growing period.
If you want to keep it in your room, a bright and spacious place is needed. King sagos produce cones and bear attractive, palm-like feathery foliage making them very similar looking to palms, and tree ferns. The sago palm has shiny dark-green leaves with a rigid mid-rib and Glossy leaflets that curl along the edge growing in a circular pattern.
9. Hirt's Gardens #ad
Hirt's Gardens Victorian Parlor Palm -Chamaedorea Neanthe Bella-2 Pack 2.5" Pot #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- The plants you will receive are growing in 2. 5" pots. Homegrown by Hirt's Garden. It has been in use since Victorian times. Its ability to put up with low light, drought and general abuse is legendary. Proper name: Chamaedorea elegans 'Bella'.
|Brand||Hirt's Gardens #ad|