As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Predatory Plants #ad
Predatory Plants, Dionaea muscipula, Live Arrival, Adult Plant, Venus Flytrap 'B52' Carnivorous Plant, 3" Pot #adPredatory Plants #ad
- Live adult plants: Each plant is fully grown and comes with a live arrival guarantee. No soil required: each plant is shipped in a moss plug and enough sphagnum moss to pack the pot. Warning: flytraps require winter dormancy.
This is normal. Leaves turn brown/black & die back. Unique potted plants: Grow outside in bog garden set-ups, and in traditional pots and planters. Great christmas or birthday gifts: These plants make cool gifts for men, boys, women, and girls.
2. TruBlu Supply #ad
3" Net Pot, 3 Small Size B52 Giant Venus Flytrap Fly Trap Carnivorous Plants Dionaea #adTruBlu Supply #ad
- B52 is a giant Venus Flytrap clone. All b52s are genetically identical. Humidity domes and year round warm weather are not necessary. Each flytrap will be shipped bareroot with some moistened Long Fibered Sphagnum Moss wrapped around their roots.
The plants in the picture are in a 3 inch pot. They are smaller than adult size but you will receive 3 of them b52 is one of the largest venus Flytrap clones, if not the largest clone available. These plants are hardened off and can be grown next to a sunny window.
The 3 small sized b52 venus flytraps up for sale are not necessarily the ones in the picture. B52s make about 1. 75 inch size traps when full size. The 3 small sized b52 venus Flytraps you will receive are about the size and condition of the ones in the picture. It is also one of the fastest growing Venus Flytrap clones. I will disturb their roots as little as possible.
3. TruBlu Supply #ad
3" Net Pot, Large Sized B52 Giant Venus Flytrap Fly Trap Carnivorous Plants Dionaea #adTruBlu Supply #ad
- The large sized b52 venus flytrap up for sale are not the one in the picture. Each flytrap will be shipped bareroot with some moistened Long Fibered Sphagnum Moss wrapped around their roots.
The ones here are not full size. It is also one of the fastest growing Venus Flytrap clones. All b52s are genetically identical. B52 is one of the largest Venus Flytrap clones, if not the largest clone available.
The b52 is a giant Venus Flytrap clone. I will disturb their roots as little as possible. The large sized b52 venus flytrap you will receive is about the size and condition of the one in the picture. B52s make about 1. 75 inch size traps when full size.
4. Bloomify #ad
Maintenance Free, 100% Growth Guarantee, Venus Fly Trap #adBloomify #ad
- Perfect gift for weddings, graduation, birthdays and house warming. Free heat pack will be included in shipping box during winter season. B52 venus fly trap in blue medium. Jar size is 2" cube. Maintenance free with lifespan up to 6 months.
|Manufacturer||Orchid Gene #ad|
5. Bloomify #ad
Fly Trap Carnivorous Plant, a Fun & Live Gift!, Venus Fly Trap #adBloomify #ad
- No worry to break the bottle. Your claw can grow up to 2 inches in size! Enjoy it for months or up to a year in its self-contained climate within a jar. You will receive a seed grown of the venus Fly Trap large claw variety, known scientifically as Dionaea muscipula B52.
Healthy plant guarantee: 60 days. Bottle size 2" diameter with 4" height. High quality glass and non-toxic nutrient medium. Perfect gift for weddings, graduation, birthdays and house warming. Very firm and safe.
6. Bloomify #ad
Venus Flytrap, 5" Tall Bulb, Fly Trap Carnivorous Plant, a Fun & Live Gift! #adBloomify #ad
- Unique maintenance free 5” terrarium: No food, water, or light source needed! Dionea muscipula B52xB52. Healthy plant guarantee: 30 days. Lifespan: 6 months up to 1 year. Free heat pack will be included in shipping box during winter season.
|Manufacturer||Orchid Gene #ad|
7. Oldworldtropicals #ad
Oldworldtropicals "B52" Venus Fly Traps Carnivorous Exotic Tropical Plant Live #adOldworldtropicals #ad
- It is a registered cultivar developed by Henning von Schmeling. You will be receiving one plant bare-root 2 - 4 inches in height. Average mature Height: 1 - 5 in. Venus flytrap b52 is known for its extremely large traps and vigorous growth.
When mature and in good growing conditions, the traps can measure over 1. 5". Soil: peat, loam, or clay. Light: full to partial sun. In good light it develops deep red color, and a red strip on the underside. Zones: 6 - 9.
8. Plants for Pets #ad
Plants for Pets Dionaea Muscipula Venus Fly Trap Plant Carnivorous Live Terrarium Decorations and Home Garden Gifts Easy Houseplants Indoor Or Outdoor Perennials Rooted in Potting Containers #adPlants for Pets #ad
- Fly and mosquito trap: functional house plants that trap and consume common bugs found in the home, mosquitos, such as flies, and spiders. Keep your carnivorous house plant thriving by planting it in a carnivorous plant pot with venus fly trap soil. Real venus fly trap plant: large carnivorous plants that feed on bugs with jaw-like petals aka ‘bug traps’.
Plants shipped to locations with frigid conditions are at risk of arriving damaged or frozen. Create a venus fly trap kit with Venus Flytrap soil, carnivorous plant food, and more. These exotic plants can thrive as both live indoor plants or outdoor plants.
Live carnivorous plants at your door: venus Fly Trap live plants Dionaea Akai Ryu will arrive fresh and in prime condition. Try planting your own Dionaea muscipula seeds in flytrap soil with Dionaea muscipula food to support growth.
Cold weather warning: we strongly discourage placing an order if your local temperature is below 32 degrees. Striking plant dÉcor: showcase this stunning plant in a Venus Fly Trap pot with a carnivorous plant soil mix for an eye-catching display. Diy indoor terrarium: design a unique carnivorous plant terrarium with live flytraps and other terrarium plants. Real plants are also excellent for gift ideas. This dionaea plant is a useful flying and non-flying insect trap, able to grow in a carnivore plant pot, carnivore plant terrarium, and more.
9. Rio Hamza Trading #ad
Sundews, 1 Quart Re-Pot 1-2 Small Plants Size Bag, Great Soil for Venus Fly Traps, and Pitcher Plants 1qt, Carnivorous Plant Soil Mix, All Natural Ingredients #adRio Hamza Trading #ad
- Award winning blend, customer favorite. A perfect soil for repotting your store bought plants as they grow. Our award winning carnivorous plant soil sold here in a small 1qt bag for re-potting a few plants, Our carnivorous plant soil mix is a hand blended 50:50 mix of peat and perlite, all 100% all natural with no additives.
This blend allows for quick draining soil as well as a light and airy mix that allows air to get to the roots. Sphagnum peat moss and Perlite are ideal mediums for planting most types of carnivorous plants. Use our soil to plant venus fly traps, Sundews or Pitcher Plants.