As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Costa Farms #ad
Red, Costa Farms Live Bromeliad Indoor Tabletop Plant in 6-Inch Grower's Pot, Orange, Pink, Yellow, Grower's Choice #adCosta Farms #ad
- Authentic costa farms brand plants are grown in premium soil with slow release fertilizer and have the Costa Farms logo on the pots. Height at shipping is approximately 20 inches tall, measured from the bottom of the pot to the top of the plant.
Bloom color is selected by our expert grower's based on availability and seasonality. But you'll see baby bromeliads called pups developing around the base. After the main flower on bromeliads begins to fade, The mother plant will begin to decline.
To help with water drainage, this container does have holes. Look for ships from and sold by to ensure you’re getting Costa Farms brand premium plants. Ships in a lightweight, 6-inch diameter growers pot; made from a 100% recyclable #5 material. Water when the top couple inches of the soil are dry. Grow these out and enjoy more bromeliads! Grows best near an east or West window.
|Brand||Costa Farms #ad|
|Manufacturer||Costa Farms #ad|
2. Emerald Goddess Gardens #ad
Earth Star Pink Starlite Tropical Terrestrial Bromeliad Live Plant Variegated Blush Red Green Leaf Starter Size 4 Inch Pot Emerald R #adEmerald Goddess Gardens #ad
- Low growing dwarf bromeliad with sharp textured leaves. No bloom or bud on arrival. Recommended for usda zones 10, earliest bloom, 11 Cold Protection Recommended All Zones for the best year round appearance, and longest life.
Very easy to grow as a houseplant or shade garden accent. Economical 4 inch starter size plant growing in a 4 Inch Starter Size Pot. Unique, unusual brightly colored leaves. Tropical. Plant will average 6 to 10 inches tall.
|Brand||Emerald Goddess Gardens #ad|
|Manufacturer||Emerald Goddess Gardens #ad|
|Warranty||One (1) Well rooted, starter size plant growing and shipped in a 4 inch diameter plastic pot. Plant will be a minimum of about 3 to 5 inches tall and unlikely to have bloom or bud at the time of shipping. *Limited Conditional Warranty: Warranty is limited to guaranteeing plants will arrive safely and in good and healthy condition, and is conditioned on Seller receiving prompt notice (within 24 hours of delivery) of any problem with the condition accompanied by photo validation. No other additional, extended or long term Warranty is expressed or implied.|
3. American Plant Exchange #ad
Stunning Colors, AMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE Bromeliad Plant Live Gorgeous Guzmania Indoor Houseplant, 6" Potted #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- They require low light and should be kept out of direct sunlight. Houseplants make your home more beautiful, boost your mood, help you sleep, clean your air, and relieve dryness by raising the humidity in your rooms.
Nothing beats the easy houseplant care and stunning beauty of the Bromeliad Guzmania. This easy care pet safe air purifying plant is in a 6" container measuring 16-18" Inches tall from the bottom of the pot to the top leaves; Zone 10-12.
They are low maintenance indoor plants that are ideal in the bedroom, bathroom, living room, kitchen, or filtered light areas of the house or office.
4. TruBlu Supply #ad
Bare Root Rhizome, Billbergia Nutans, BOGO, Whitfield Nursery Live Bromeliad Queens Tears Friendship Plant #adTruBlu Supply #ad
- Wait until soil dries and spritz again with water. It does not need to be consistently watered. It needs a well sunlit area for blooming but can handle shade for periods of time.
Upon arrival, place in moist soil, well drained pot. Limied time - 2 for 1, we will ship you two plants for each ONE you purchase,, Buy 2 Get 4 and so on. See description below for more info on this plant. It is best in pot as flowers need space to hang down or "fall".
Roots with be wrapped to contain some moisture. Family grown at Whitfield Nursery for over 30 years. You will receive one live plant shoot rhizome 7-11 inches See 2nd Pic and will be shipped bare root. This plant can be quite a while without water so it can withstand the travel. 100% satisfaction and Live Arrival Guarantee.
5. SmartMe #ad
SmartMe Live Aechmea Fasciata Bromeliad Plant~Also Called Silver VASE OR Silver King #adSmartMe #ad
- Watering: Light. Species: Aechmea Fasciata. Sunlight: Partial Shade. Season of Interest: all season. Please note : shipped without POT.
6. American Plant Exchange #ad
6" Pot, Purple, Assorted Colors, Red, American Plant Exchange Bromeliad Guzmania Growers Pick Live Plant, Pink, Yellow, Orange #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- Each bromeliad is unique, so yours may vary slightly from the photos shown. At the time of shipment our growers will select the best available from hot pinks, deep purples, vibrant reds, bright yellows and oranges.
Nothing beats the ease of Bromeliad Guzmania houseplant Care. Growing guzmania bromeliads is simple and their unique growth habit and flower bracts will add interest to the home year round. Require low light and Should be kept out of direct sunlight.
7. Wekiva Foliage #ad
3 Live Plants in a Single 6 Inch Pot, Multi-Colored Bromeliad Planter, Colorful Indoor Tropical Houseplant #adWekiva Foliage #ad
- Note: colors will vary for each order due to current availability. To promote the best growth and ward off potential problems such as rot, grow your Guzmania in soil that drains well and doesn’t remain soggy. There are over 120 different guzmania plants and all are native to South America.
They cause no injury to their host plant but just use them for support. Leaves are thin and dark green. You can use a commercial potting mix, or a mix for orchids, but don’t use potting soil.
Guzmania plants are perennial plants in the bromeliad family. The leaves come together to form a star shape in the middle. Its common name is the scarlet star. Striking bracts grow from the center of the plant and can be red, yellow, orange or deep purple depending on the species.
These tropical beauties are known as epiphytic plants and attach to trees with roots that never reach the soil. Guzmania lingulata is one of the most popular species of Guzmania. Potting soils are heavy and have a tendency to retain too much water. The scarlet star has long, flat, glossy green leaves with smooth margins.
8. 9GreenBox #ad
10 x Bromeliad Tillandsia Air Plants Live Plant Ornament Decor for Home, Kitchen, Grown in the USA, Desk, Non-GMO, Live Air Plant 10 Set, Attracts Zen, Table, Office, Luck, Good Fortune #ad9GreenBox #ad
- Unfortunately, air plants only bloom flowers once in their life time. Taking care of air plants - you can hang your airplant in a place where it can absorb light 12 hrs per day, not directly lighted by the sun. Trimming air plant - like other plants, air plants also requires trimming as it grows new leaves and loose some.
Growing an airplant - air plant, water your airplant every three to four weeks and soak it in a room temperature tap water, even they don't require soil for their growth they will still need water, actually don't need soil to grow.
Placed it upside down on a a towel and place in a bright location. Water your airplant as mentioned above but less often in a cool or winter season. Native in the forests, mountains and deserts normally found in Central and South America.
9greenbox offers live Plants - actual sizes and shape varies from pictures shown. You can use scissors in removing brown or dead leaf. Air plants - air plants is a famous flowering home plant decor because it doesn't requires much attention in growing. Let the water soak for 20-30 mins and carefully shake excess water from your plant. But, rain water or pond water. Enough light and air circulation is required for your air plants to grow.
9. kimi #ad
2 Bromeliad Guzmania Variety Pack in 4" Pot Live House Plant #adkimi #ad
- Includes: 2 premiumguzmania bromeliad plants in 4-inch pots. Easy care: fun, easy to grow, cool Plants that are natural air purifiers, quirky, and live for years.2 bromeliad guzmania variety Pack in 4" Pot Live House Plant.
Comes with care guide. Guzmania is one of the most common bromeliads grown as a houseplant, purple, yellow, and one of the most stunning. Its green leaves are topped by clusters of red, orange, or white flowers. House plant: Great indoor house plant.