As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Eretz #ad
Creeping Red Fescue Seed by Eretz 3lb, CHOOSE SIZE! Willamette Valley Oregon Grown, No Fillers, No Weed or Other Crop Seeds, Premium Shade Grass Seed. #adEretz #ad
- Excellent performance in shaded areas. Aggressive tillering fills in lawns. Naturally 6-8" tall; does well cut or uncut. Superior disease resistance. Perennial, fine-bladed grass. Medium to dark green color. Weed and other crop seed free! 99. 6% pure seed, 04% inert matter.
2. SeedRanch #ad
Seed Ranch Chewing Fescue Grass Seed, 50 lbs. #adSeedRanch #ad
- Low maintenance attributes. Good shade tolerance. Adapted to low fertility. Distinct deep dark green. Fine textured turf.
3. SeedRanch #ad
Seed Ranch Chewing Fescue Grass Seed, 1 lb. #adSeedRanch #ad
- Adapted to low fertility. Good shade tolerance. Fine textured turf. Low maintenance attributes. Distinct deep dark green.
4. SeedRanch #ad
Seed Ranch Chewing Fescue Grass Seed, 5 lbs. #adSeedRanch #ad
- Low maintenance attributes. Fine textured turf. Good shade tolerance. Adapted to low fertility. Distinct deep dark green.
5. Pendelton Turf Supply #ad
Burlingham Seeds Ideal PRO Shade Mix | 40% Creeping Red Fescue 20% Chewings Fescue 40% Kentucky Bluegrass | Professional Quality Seed 10 lbs 2,000 sq ft #adPendelton Turf Supply #ad
- This specialty selected grass seed blend thrives in shaded areas. Creeping red fescue and chewings fescue provide germination, tolerance, and durability in shaded areas. Grass seed germinates when soil temperatures are consistently above 50°F. Kentucky bluegrass is great for wear tolerance, vigorous recuperative ability, and broad-based disease resistance while maintaining high summer density.
Grass seed will continue to thicken throughout growing season. This roughly corresponds to daytime air temperatures between 60°F and 75°F.
Germination time: germination of the grass seed mixture will start between 10-14 days and continue through 21 days. When to apply: spring and fall, applicable to your region. Use on residential lawns, athletic fields, golf courses, municipal and community parks, and other high-traffic areas.
Note: any purchase smaller than 50 lbs will be repackaged into a resealable bag. Ideal pro shade mix grass seed contains 40% creeping red fescue, 20% Chewings Fescue, and 40% Kentucky Bluegrass. If grass seed is applied in fall, but can be used anytime during the growing season, any ungerminated grass seeds will remain dormant throughout winter, between 60°F and 80°F, are the best times to seed, then germinate when soil temperatures reach 50°F in spring.
6. Nature's Seed #ad
Medium Green, 2000 sq. ft, Nature's Seed TURF-FF-2000-F Fine Fescue Grass Seeds Blend #adNature's Seed #ad
- Creates a low-water use, naturalized landscape. Never any filler. Highly adaptable to poor soil conditions and needs little fertilizer. Ideal for lawns with irrigation issues, limited sunlight or poor soil quality.
98% pure live seed. Combination of four low-growing fine fescues including hard, sheep, chewings and creeping red varieties.
|Brand||Nature's Seed #ad|
|Manufacturer||Nature's Seed #ad|
7. SeedRanch #ad
25 lbs., Seed Ranch Chewing Fescue Grass Seed #adSeedRanch #ad
- Fine textured turf. Distinct deep dark green. Good shade tolerance. Low maintenance attributes. Adapted to low fertility.
8. SeedRanch #ad
10 lbs., Seed Ranch Chewing Fescue Grass Seed #adSeedRanch #ad
- Low maintenance attributes. Good shade tolerance. Distinct deep dark green. Fine textured turf. Adapted to low fertility.
9. Twin City Seed Co. #ad
Drought Resistant | 99.9% Weed Free | 5 lb. Bag, Twin City Seed Co. Low Grow Fescue Seed Mixture | Low Maintenance Fine Grass Blend | Dense Turf for Hard to Mow Areas | Shade Tolerant #adTwin City Seed Co. #ad
- Seed bag contents: 5lb. Ft. Low grow fine fescue grass seed mix; seed viable up to 1 year. Resilient, commercial, sports fields, fertilize, or municipal lawns, yards, sidewalk medians, residential, institutional, parks, or water including wildflower beds and berms, SUSTAINABLE + BEAUTIFUL TURF: ideal for lawns or places you can't or don’t want to mow, right of ways, and landscaping.
Certified, 99% weed free, high quality seed: oregon certified Seed, No Noxious Weeds, Non-GMO.
Low maintenance: mow biweekly to monthly to a height of 3 inches; max height if left unmowed is 10-12 inches; fertilizer not recommended or necessary; no need to water once established. Grows under tough conditions: grows in most soil types from very sandy to somewhat heavy clay soils and accepts most sun conditions from full sun to heavy shade; drought tolerant. Bag covers spread of 1000 sq.