As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Mother Earth Products #ad
MOTHER EARTH Coco Bale 5 kg, 100% Coconut Coir Fibers #adMother Earth Products #ad
- Made of 100 percent natural coco fiber. High porosity and drainage abilities. Washed for a low salt content. Mother earth coco Bale provides plants ideal aeration to promote strong root growth.
Combined with longer and shorter fibers help to create a soil alternative that has exceptional water holding capacity.
2. FibreDust #ad
FibreDust Coco Coir Block 1 PK #adFibreDust #ad
- Use of lukewarm water will enable rapid expansion. 8 and optimum pH levels of around 5. Perfect for cuttings, hydroponics, vegetables, seeds, plants, mushrooms and worm farms.8 to 6. 8, prewashed to remove Salt. High-grade coconut coir with low ec less than.
Professional grade as used by Hydroponic and other large scale growers around the world. We recommend expanding in a large drum or wheelbarrow. One block expands to 2. Organics material Review InstituteOMRI Listed product. 5 cubic feet around 15 gal of growing medium after hydrating with 5 to 7 gallons of water.
|Manufacturer||FibreDust LLC #ad|
3. The Greens World #ad
Hydroponic Projects, Coco Coir Potting Soil for Indoor Plants – 5kg Coconut Coir Peat Moss – All-Natural Coconut Fiber – Large Water Holding Capacity and High Porosity – Ideal for Potting Mix #adThe Greens World #ad
- Healthy plant growth: this coconut plant soil is an ideal growing media for all kinds of plants, flowers, spices, retaining moisture and slowly releasing essential nutrients over extended periods of time, herbs, leading to amazing growth results.
What you need: whether a professional gardener or you simply enjoy a nice, this potting soil is an eco-friendly and effective alternative to traditional growing ones! All-natural fiber: this indoor potting soil is made with 100% all-natural coconut fiber, relaxing hobby by growing your favorite herbs and spices, combining longer and shorter fibers in order to provide an enhanced water retention capacity.
Eco-friendly alternative: these peat pellets are natural, safe, with no chemicals or the usual harsh substances. Optimal porosity: unlike similar products on the market, these coco coir bricks feature a high porosity which provide optimal root breathability, at the same time supporting proper drainage. With a highly compressed texture, non-toxic and contain low salt, each brick has a large expansion capacity.
4. Green Dream #ad
Premium Coco Coir Brick | 11 Pound Coconut Fiber Block | Compressed Growing Medium | Perfect As Hydroponics Garden Soil | 100% Organic and Eco-Friendly | Great Seed Bed #adGreen Dream #ad
- It also does not have any chemicals or toxins that might affect those working with it negatively. Eco-friendly & sustainable - coir is made of coarse fibers extracted from the husk on the outer shell of coconuts. A lot to offer - these bricks are solid, weighing 11 pounds, giving you a lot of coir to work with.
It can absorb up to 10x its weight in water, so the the roots of your plants will never get dehydrated. Hydration powerhouse - coco coir is one of the most effective growing media for water retention out there.
Coconuts are extremely abundant and do not need any fertilizers for it to grow. It is a 100% natural by-product of harvesting coconut that used to be disposed until its benefits were discovered, thus making it both eco-friendly and sustainable.
Optimum environment for plants - coco coir is sterile - it's a naturally "clean" substance without other stray organisms tainting its affectivity that it is considered to be a very good seed starting medium. Safe & organic - coco coir is 100% natural and organic since it only comes from coconuts.
5. plantonix #ad
Plantonix Coco Coir Brick, OMRI Listed for Organic Use 5 Bricks #adplantonix #ad
- Our coco coir products are organic, guaranteed to be very high quality and very low salt content. Each brick weighs 1. 4 lbs. High-grade coconut coir with low EC and pH levels.
100% natural & organic, omri Listed. Very low level of EC is attained by repited washing with fresh water. 100% natural, renewable replacement for peat moss, rockwool & perlite. Provides plenty of aeration and drainage, Contains only coconut pith and fibers.
|Model||Coco brick 1 or 5|
6. Viagrow #ad
Makes 2 Gallons / 7.5 Liters / 8 Quarts, 650g Brick, 3 Pack, Viagrow VCCB650-3 Coco Coir #adViagrow #ad
- Compressed compressed for easy storage and transportation, each Viagrow 650 gram Brick makes up to 2 gallons/7. 5 liters/8 quarts of ready to use premium grow media when watered.
Optimum air to water ratio viagrow Coco Coir is capable of retaining large amounts of water for less frequent watering while maintaining ample aeration for your plants. Sterile viagrow coco coir is triple washed and steamed to assure low PPM, soil, vermiculite, sodium value and sterilized to produce a perfect growing media that can be mixed with other growing mediums such as: perlite, expanded clay pebbles and so much more!.
Neutral ph viagrow coconut coir is pH neutral and a low E. C, making it ideal for most plants and growers. Increased nutrient retention Viagrow Coir retains valuable and necessary nutrients for your plants growth better than many other grow medias.
7. plantonix #ad
OMRI listed for Organic Use Coco Brick 10 lb, Coco Bliss Premium Coconut Coir Pith 10 lbs brick/block #adplantonix #ad
- 100% natural, renewable replacement for peat moss, rockwool & perlite. High-grade coconut coir with low EC and pH levels. 100% natural & organic, omrI Listed. Our coco coir products are organic, guaranteed to be very high quality and very low salt content.
Very low level of EC is attained by repeated washing with fresh water. Each brick weighs 10 lbs. Provides plenty of aeration and drainage, Contains only coconut pith and fibers.
|Model||Coco Bliss- 10|
8. SPONGEASE #ad
Each brick makes 2 Gallons Organic Coco Coir Potting Soil for All Plants, Seedlings and Seeds 650 gm, Cuttings, SpongEase Pro Coco Coir Brick #adSPONGEASE #ad
- Resists over watering - the unique natural fibers provide Abundant Oxygen and lets excess water drain thru drain holes in pots and this Helps Reduce Water Logged Roots, The #1 Reason for Plant Failure.
1 brick makes 2 gallons pro Organic Potting Soil for All Plants, Cuttings, Seeds. Sun light: please provide the right amount of sunlight and right temperature. For healthy plants: do not over water, not soggy. Rapid expansion - use of lukewarm water will help in rapid expansion.
Add nutrients: different plants need different nutrients, Coco Coir should be moist to touch and wet, please add the nutrients recommended for your plant. Acts like a sponge - plant Roots Absorb the Ideal Balance of Water, Oxygen and Nutrients. Organic potting soil- peat free, renewable and reusable - The Smart Alternative to The Negative Environmental Impact of Peat Moss.
9. Verdana #ad
Coco Coir, Low EC, Verdana Coconut Fiber Potting Mix, Alternative to Peat Moss – Soilless Growing Medium, 10 Lb Compressed Block Brick, Optimum pH, High Expansion, Coco Peat, Coir Pith #adVerdana #ad
- Expands to 17-18 Gallons on addition of water. Excellent water absorption and retention. Low ec salt content, low Moisture and Optimum pH for root establishment, survival and growth. 100% natural and Eco-Friendly. As a soil additive, helps soil reconstruction. Debris-free.
|Manufacturer||Organic Verdana #ad|
|Part Number||Coco Block - 10|