As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Non-GMO Heirloom, Curly Leaf Parsley Seed for Planting, Instructions to Plant and Grow a Kitchen Herb Garden, Indoor or Outdoor; Great Gardening Gift 1, Sow Right Seeds #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips, etc. If these seeds don’t germinate, harvest instructions, recipes, we will happily make it right for you. Leaves may also be dried. Indoor or outdoor -- a carefully selected variety that can easily be grown indoors in your kitchen or outdoors in the garden.
In the “how to” section of our website. Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family.
Minimum of 1g per packet. There is actually enough seed to do both. Beautiful -- large packet of the popular culinary herb curled parsley; Fun and easy herb with tasty and attractive curly leaves that add a gourmet touch to dishes as both garnish and flavoring.
Plus we are available to answer your questions as well. Fresh parsley will make your food look and taste gourmet. A wonderful gift for the gourmet cook. Always have fresh parsley on hand -- parsley is an essential ingredient in Italian cooking and dresses up any vegetable or side dishes.
2. Instant Latch #ad
500 Triple Curled Parsley | Non-GMO | Fresh Garden Seeds #adInstant Latch #ad
- Name: curled parsley | Life Cycle: Biennial. Height: up to 18" | light Requirement: Sun / Partial Shade. Uses: culinary / medicinal | Sowing Method: Direct or Indoor Sow.
3. COUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
Non GMO, Moss Curled, Parsley Seed, Parsley Seeds, 25+ Seeds, Heirloom #adCOUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
- Great producer--Lots of leaves per plant. Most grocery stores Don't Stock This Variety. Better than Anything in the Store. Easy to grow and Harvest from Seed. Peppery-sweet parsley that performs well in any garden.
4. Gaea's Blessing Seeds #ad
Gaea's Blessing Seeds, Double Curled Parsley Seeds 500+ Non-GMO Seeds Open-Pollinated High Yield Heirloom 90% Germination Rate 1.0g #adGaea's Blessing Seeds #ad
- We are committed to promoting sustainable growing methods, we do not consciously buy or sell seeds that have been genetically modified. Gaea’s blessing is based in illinois, to ensure your satisfaction.
Petroselinum crispum - Non-GMO - Open-Pollinated. Suitable for home gardens and market growers. Great for large scale parsley pesto production! Multiple cuttings per season are possible from one planting.
This variety is very hardy and is relatively frost tolerant! High germination Rate - 84% with current lot. As adopters of the safe seed pledge, to protect the biodiversity of our planet, and above all, to do our best to ensure the wellness of the environment, USA. Plant produces good yields of dense dark green finely crumpled closely curled leaves. Excellent for flavoring and garnishes.
5. Isla's Garden Seeds #ad
250 Heirloom Seeds Per Packet, Non GMO Seeds, Triple Curled Parsley Seeds #adIsla's Garden Seeds #ad
- Parsley used as garnish or herb/seasoning. Perfect for use in salads, soups, etc. Most gardeners sow parsley seed indoors to give the plants a head start; soak the seeds overnight, then plant them 1/4" deep and keep them at 65-70 degrees F.
Produces curled Green Leafed Parsley Sprigs. Plants grow 2-3' tall. For more of isla's garden seed products, enter isla's garden seeds into your search bar on Amazon! Please submit a 5 star review to help the continued success of our Garden Seed Company! Please post pictures of your plants and review us! These are high quality seeds, be sure to fully research proper germination instructions for optimal germination rates.
85 days. 2-4" spacing. Biennial. Because parsley has a notorious habit of slow germination, don't expect to see sprouts for 3-5 weeks. 18-24" height.
6. Gaea's Blessing #ad
Triple Curled Parsley Seeds 1000+ Non-GMO Seeds Open-Pollinated High Yield Heirloom 91% Germination Rate 2.0g, Gaea's Blessing Seeds, Parsley Seeds #adGaea's Blessing #ad
- High germination rate - 91% with current lot - easy to grow, clean, and harvest! Excellent for flavoring and garnishes. Great for large scale parsley pesto production! Multiple cuttings per season are possible from one planting.
As adopters of the safe seed pledge, to protect the biodiversity of our planet, to do our best to ensure the wellness of the environment, we do not consciously buy or sell seeds that have been genetically modified.
We are committed to promoting sustainable growing methods, and above all, to ensure your satisfaction. This variety is very hardy and is relatively frost tolerant! Gaea’s blessing is based in illinois, usa. Suitable for home gardens and market growers. Petroselinum crispum - Non-GMO - Open-Pollinated. This fast growing parsley is has beautiful, intensely curled leaves with dark green stems - perfect for flavoring and garnishing.
7. Ohio Heirloom Seeds #ad
500+ Parsley Seeds- Curled Forest Green- Herb #adOhio Heirloom Seeds #ad
- Pay only $1. 69 shipping per Order! 86% germination. Grown in 2020 for the 2021 Season. Shipping is free on all additional seed packages purchased with this item, all varieties, any quantity. Ships from Ohio.
8. David's Garden Seeds #ad
David's Garden Seeds Herb Parsley Triple Curled 0398 Green 500 Non-GMO, Heirloom Seeds #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Attractive dark green intensely curled leaves on 18” upright stems. Seeds are non-gmo and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. Germination rate about 80% and better. Harvest in about 75 days. Best use for garnishes salads and soups.
9. 7 continent #ad
Everwilde Farms Mylar Seed Packet, 500 Organic Moss Curled Parsley Seeds #ad7 continent #ad
- Xl mylar packet - organic moss Curled Parsley SeedsGold Vault Mylar Zip Packet. Parsley has a long and colorful history, being well known in many cultures.
Does well in sun or shade, and is mature in 70 days. Stems average ten inches long, and the thickly curled leaves make a lovely garnish. An early maturing variety, the deeply cut and curled leaves have extra rich flavor.