As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Indoor or Outdoor; Great Gardening Gift 1, Sow Right Seeds, Non-GMO Heirloom, Curly Leaf Parsley Seed for Planting, Instructions to Plant and Grow a Kitchen Herb Garden #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Plus we are available to answer your questions as well. Fresh parsley will make your food look and taste gourmet. A wonderful gift for the gourmet cook. Minimum of 1g per packet. Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family.
If these seeds don’t germinate, harvest instructions, we will happily make it right for you. Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips, recipes, etc.
Leaves may also be dried. Indoor or outdoor -- a carefully selected variety that can easily be grown indoors in your kitchen or outdoors in the garden.
There is actually enough seed to do both. Always have fresh parsley on hand -- parsley is an essential ingredient in Italian cooking and dresses up any vegetable or side dishes. In the “how to” section of our website. Beautiful -- large packet of the popular culinary herb curled parsley; Fun and easy herb with tasty and attractive curly leaves that add a gourmet touch to dishes as both garnish and flavoring.
2. Instant Latch #ad
500 Triple Curled Parsley | Non-GMO | Fresh Garden Seeds #adInstant Latch #ad
- Name: curled parsley | Life Cycle: Biennial. Height: up to 18" | light Requirement: Sun / Partial Shade. Uses: culinary / medicinal | Sowing Method: Direct or Indoor Sow.
3. COUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
Parsley Seeds, Parsley Seed, Non GMO, 25+ Seeds, Heirloom, Moss Curled #adCOUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
- Easy to grow and Harvest from Seed. Better than Anything in the Store. Most grocery stores Don't Stock This Variety. Peppery-sweet parsley that performs well in any garden. Great producer--Lots of leaves per plant.
4. Gaea's Blessing Seeds #ad
Double Curled Parsley Seeds 500+ Non-GMO Seeds Open-Pollinated High Yield Heirloom 90% Germination Rate 1.0g, Gaea's Blessing Seeds #adGaea's Blessing Seeds #ad
- Great for large scale parsley pesto production! Multiple cuttings per season are possible from one planting. As adopters of the safe Seed Pledge, to protect the biodiversity of our planet, USA.
This variety is very hardy and is relatively frost tolerant! High germination Rate - 84% with current lot. We are committed to promoting sustainable growing methods, we do not consciously buy or sell seeds that have been genetically modified.
Excellent for flavoring and garnishes. Plant produces good yields of dense dark green finely crumpled closely curled leaves. Suitable for home gardens and market growers. Gaea’s blessing is based in illinois, to do our best to ensure the wellness of the environment, and above all, to ensure your satisfaction. Petroselinum crispum - Non-GMO - Open-Pollinated.
5. Isla's Garden Seeds #ad
Non GMO Seeds, 250 Heirloom Seeds Per Packet, Triple Curled Parsley Seeds #adIsla's Garden Seeds #ad
- 2-4" spacing. 85 days. Most gardeners sow parsley seed indoors to give the plants a head start; soak the seeds overnight, then plant them 1/4" deep and keep them at 65-70 degrees F.
For more of isla's garden seed products, enter isla's garden seeds into your search bar on Amazon! Please submit a 5 star review to help the continued success of our Garden Seed Company! Please post pictures of your plants and review us! These are high quality seeds, be sure to fully research proper germination instructions for optimal germination rates.
Biennial. Parsley used as garnish or herb/seasoning. Because parsley has a notorious habit of slow germination, don't expect to see sprouts for 3-5 weeks. Plants grow 2-3' tall. Perfect for use in salads, soups, etc. Produces curled Green Leafed Parsley Sprigs. 18-24" height.
6. Gaea's Blessing #ad
Parsley Seeds, Triple Curled Parsley Seeds 1000+ Non-GMO Seeds Open-Pollinated High Yield Heirloom 91% Germination Rate 2.0g, Gaea's Blessing Seeds #adGaea's Blessing #ad
- Suitable for home gardens and market growers. Petroselinum crispum - Non-GMO - Open-Pollinated. This variety is very hardy and is relatively frost tolerant! Gaea’s blessing is based in illinois, to do our best to ensure the wellness of the environment, and above all, USA.
Great for large scale parsley pesto production! Multiple cuttings per season are possible from one planting. High germination rate - 91% with current lot - easy to grow, clean, and harvest! Excellent for flavoring and garnishes.
This fast growing parsley is has beautiful, intensely curled leaves with dark green stems - perfect for flavoring and garnishing. As adopters of the safe seed pledge, to protect the biodiversity of our planet, we do not consciously buy or sell seeds that have been genetically modified. We are committed to promoting sustainable growing methods, to ensure your satisfaction.
7. Ohio Heirloom Seeds #ad
500+ Parsley Seeds- Curled Forest Green- Herb #adOhio Heirloom Seeds #ad
- Grown in 2020 for the 2021 Season. Ships from Ohio. Shipping is free on all additional seed packages purchased with this item, all varieties, any quantity. Pay only $1. 69 shipping per Order! 86% germination.
8. David's Garden Seeds #ad
Heirloom Seeds, David's Garden Seeds Herb Parsley Triple Curled 0398 Green 500 Non-GMO #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Harvest in about 75 days. Best use for garnishes salads and soups. Germination rate about 80% and better. Attractive dark green intensely curled leaves on 18” upright stems. Seeds are non-gmo and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States.
9. 7 continent #ad
Everwilde Farms Mylar Seed Packet, 500 Organic Moss Curled Parsley Seeds #ad7 continent #ad
- An early maturing variety, the deeply cut and curled leaves have extra rich flavor. Parsley has a long and colorful history, being well known in many cultures.
Xl mylar packet - organic moss Curled Parsley SeedsGold Vault Mylar Zip Packet. Does well in sun or shade, and is mature in 70 days. Stems average ten inches long, and the thickly curled leaves make a lovely garnish.