As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Curly Leaf Parsley Seed for Planting, Non-GMO Heirloom, Instructions to Plant and Grow a Kitchen Herb Garden, Indoor or Outdoor; Great Gardening Gift 1, Sow Right Seeds #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Fresh parsley will make your food look and taste gourmet. Leaves may also be dried. In the “how to” section of our website. Minimum of 1g per packet. Always have fresh parsley on hand -- parsley is an essential ingredient in Italian cooking and dresses up any vegetable or side dishes.
Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family. A wonderful gift for the gourmet cook.
Indoor or outdoor -- a carefully selected variety that can easily be grown indoors in your kitchen or outdoors in the garden. Beautiful -- large packet of the popular culinary herb curled parsley; Fun and easy herb with tasty and attractive curly leaves that add a gourmet touch to dishes as both garnish and flavoring.
Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips, etc. If these seeds don’t germinate, recipes, harvest instructions, we will happily make it right for you. There is actually enough seed to do both. Plus we are available to answer your questions as well.
2. Instant Latch #ad
500 Triple Curled Parsley | Non-GMO | Fresh Garden Seeds #adInstant Latch #ad
- Name: curled parsley | Life Cycle: Biennial. Height: up to 18" | light Requirement: Sun / Partial Shade. Uses: culinary / medicinal | Sowing Method: Direct or Indoor Sow.
3. COUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
Moss Curled, Parsley Seed, 25+ Seeds, Parsley Seeds, Non GMO, Heirloom #adCOUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
- Great producer--Lots of leaves per plant. Better than Anything in the Store. Most grocery stores Don't Stock This Variety. Peppery-sweet parsley that performs well in any garden. Easy to grow and Harvest from Seed.
4. Gaea's Blessing Seeds #ad
Gaea's Blessing Seeds, Double Curled Parsley Seeds 500+ Non-GMO Seeds Open-Pollinated High Yield Heirloom 90% Germination Rate 1.0g #adGaea's Blessing Seeds #ad
- Excellent for flavoring and garnishes. Suitable for home gardens and market growers. As adopters of the safe Seed Pledge, we do not consciously buy or sell seeds that have been genetically modified.
Great for large scale parsley pesto production! Multiple cuttings per season are possible from one planting. Plant produces good yields of dense dark green finely crumpled closely curled leaves. Petroselinum crispum - Non-GMO - Open-Pollinated.
Gaea’s blessing is based in illinois, to protect the biodiversity of our planet, to do our best to ensure the wellness of the environment, USA. We are committed to promoting sustainable growing methods, and above all, to ensure your satisfaction. This variety is very hardy and is relatively frost tolerant! High germination Rate - 84% with current lot.
5. Isla's Garden Seeds #ad
Non GMO Seeds, Triple Curled Parsley Seeds, 250 Heirloom Seeds Per Packet #adIsla's Garden Seeds #ad
- Plants grow 2-3' tall. For more of isla's garden seed products, enter isla's garden seeds into your search bar on Amazon! Please submit a 5 star review to help the continued success of our Garden Seed Company! Please post pictures of your plants and review us! These are high quality seeds, be sure to fully research proper germination instructions for optimal germination rates.
Parsley used as garnish or herb/seasoning.
2-4" spacing. Perfect for use in salads, soups, etc. 85 days. 18-24" height. Biennial. Because parsley has a notorious habit of slow germination, don't expect to see sprouts for 3-5 weeks. Produces curled Green Leafed Parsley Sprigs. Most gardeners sow parsley seed indoors to give the plants a head start; soak the seeds overnight, then plant them 1/4" deep and keep them at 65-70 degrees F.
6. Gaea's Blessing #ad
Gaea's Blessing Seeds, Parsley Seeds, Triple Curled Parsley Seeds 1000+ Non-GMO Seeds Open-Pollinated High Yield Heirloom 91% Germination Rate 2.0g #adGaea's Blessing #ad
- This variety is very hardy and is relatively frost tolerant! Gaea’s blessing is based in illinois, and above all, usa. Petroselinum crispum - Non-GMO - Open-Pollinated. This fast growing parsley is has beautiful, intensely curled leaves with dark green stems - perfect for flavoring and garnishing.
We are committed to promoting sustainable growing methods, to do our best to ensure the wellness of the environment, to ensure your satisfaction.
Great for large scale parsley pesto production! Multiple cuttings per season are possible from one planting. As adopters of the safe seed pledge, to protect the biodiversity of our planet, we do not consciously buy or sell seeds that have been genetically modified. High germination rate - 91% with current lot - easy to grow, clean, and harvest! Excellent for flavoring and garnishes. Suitable for home gardens and market growers.
7. Ohio Heirloom Seeds #ad
500+ Parsley Seeds- Curled Forest Green- Herb #adOhio Heirloom Seeds #ad
- Pay only $1. 69 shipping per Order! 86% germination. Grown in 2020 for the 2021 Season. Shipping is free on all additional seed packages purchased with this item, all varieties, any quantity. Ships from Ohio.
8. David's Garden Seeds #ad
Heirloom Seeds, David's Garden Seeds Herb Parsley Triple Curled 0398 Green 500 Non-GMO #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Attractive dark green intensely curled leaves on 18” upright stems. Germination rate about 80% and better. Harvest in about 75 days. Seeds are non-gmo and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. Best use for garnishes salads and soups.
9. 7 continent #ad
Everwilde Farms Mylar Seed Packet, 500 Organic Moss Curled Parsley Seeds #ad7 continent #ad
- Does well in sun or shade, and is mature in 70 days. An early maturing variety, the deeply cut and curled leaves have extra rich flavor. Xl mylar packet - organic moss Curled Parsley SeedsGold Vault Mylar Zip Packet.
Parsley has a long and colorful history, being well known in many cultures. Stems average ten inches long, and the thickly curled leaves make a lovely garnish.