As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. DeWitt #ad
Dewitt AEC-SEGRN4 Curlex Single Layer Erosion Control Blanket,4x112.5 ,Green #adDeWitt #ad
- Aspen curled wood excelsior naturally dissolves in soil. Use on embankments, urban drainage, ditch bottoms, slopes, stream banks and waterways. Dyed green for aesthetic purposes. Easy to use and roll out. 4-feet wide by 112. 5-feet.
2. Sandbaggy #ad
Sandbaggy Jute Netting Roll, Jute Matting, Jute Mesh Blanket, 225 ft Length by 4 ft Width 1 Roll, Erosion Control Matting Blanket, Jute Netting Installation for Erosion Control #adSandbaggy #ad
- Zero clean-up. And you’re done. 1 best seller: that’s why sandbaggy Jute Matting is the #1 Best Selling Erosion Control Product on the Internet. Your slope is protected from all the winter storms.
Now to the nitty gritty details -- if you’re not familiar with jute, it does have a unique smell. 100% biodegradable and eco-friendly: 100% naturally grown from jute plants -- Sandbaggy Jute Rolls use no synthetic materials and naturally biodegrade on your hill.
Don’t worry -- the smell will go away after the roll is installed and the roll is aired out. Zero carbon emissions. Easy to use and install: just unroll the Jute down your hillside & secure with landscape staples. Zero trash in landfills. Stop erosion in its tracks: have erosion Problems? Don’t wait till you get fined! Stop erosion immediately using Sandbaggy’s Jute Matting.
3. A.M. Leonard #ad
A.M. Leonard Curlex II Erosion Control Blanket Fabric, 4 Feet x 112.5 Feet, Double Net #adA.M. Leonard #ad
- Biodegradable excelsior blanket with double netting - 4 feet x 112. 5 feet. Netting breaks down in sunlight in 90-120 days, for a single growing season's coverage.
For temporary erosion control and speedy re-vegetation of slopes and waterways. Extruded plastic netting on both sides for extra durability in high water areas. Recommended for slope to 1. 5:1, channels to 9 fps.
4. DeWitt #ad
8 Feet x 112.5 Feet Roll, DeWitt AEC-SEGRN8 Curlex I Single Layer Excelsior Biodegradable Landscaping Erosion Control Blanket #adDeWitt #ad
- Where to use – the photodegradable netting on top used for erosion control in commercial or residential landscaping areas for urban drainage, stream banks, and waterways.
Biodegradable – the dewitt curlex i single excelsior is a curled wood excelsior with 80% 6-inch fibers or greater made for erosion control. And can be used on highway embankments, bridges, and medians. Made from – the excelsior contains a minimum of post-consumer recycled content and is dyed green for aesthetic purposes to give look of grass already in place.
How it works – the erosion control blanket slopes to 2:1, slopes, ditch bottoms, approaches, Channel to 5 feet / S. The erosion control blanket can help combat excess water damage to land. Product info: the dewitt curlex i landscaping blanket is 8-feet wide x 112. 5-feet and weighs 65. 6 pounds.
5. EarthAid #ad
52 Steel Soil Staples, EarthAid Slope Saver PRO Erosion Control Kit 140 Square Feet Jute Netting #adEarthAid #ad
- Complete instalation instructions included in English and Spanish. Professionial-grade soil stabilization kit. Stabilize slopes, prevent topsoil erosion, encourage plant growth. 140 square feet 4-feet x 35-feet of 100% natural jute netting. 52 steel soil staples 6-inch x 1-inch, 11 gauge.
|Manufacturer||EarthAid LLC #ad|
6. A.M. Leonard #ad
A.M. Leonard Curlex I Erosion Control Blanket Fabric, Single Net, 4 feet x 112.5 feet #adA.M. Leonard #ad
- Recommended for slope to 2:1, channels to 7 fps. For temporary erosion control and speedy re-vegetation of slopes and waterways. Biodegradable excelsior blanket with netting - 4 feet x 112.
5 feet. Fibers are curled great Lakes Aspen Excelsior, interlocking with barbed edges - Contains no weed seeds. Acts as a mulch, adds nutrients to the soil during breakdown - plastic netting on one side breaks down in sunlight in 90-120 days.
|Brand||A.M. Leonard #ad|
|Manufacturer||A.M. Leonard #ad|
7. Scotts #ad
SCOTTS Fabric, 4 by 220-Feet #adScotts #ad
- Type - medium Duty. Long term durability. Controls weeds without chemicals. Walkways, patios and retaining wall jobs. Reduces soil erosion.
8. Easy Gardener #ad
3'X150', 3 ft X 150 ft Tan, Easy Gardener 3103 3x150 Natural Burlap Weed Barrier Fabric #adEasy Gardener #ad
- Ideal for decorating and crafting; available in several lengths. Protects plants from Windburn, freezing rain, snow and Ice. Protects shade sensitive plants from the sun.
Burlap for crafters, wedding décor, interior designers, landscaping and horticultural practices.100% natural burlap; Helps seeds germinate by holding in moisture and preventing wash-away.
|Brand||Easy Gardener #ad|
|Manufacturer||Easy Gardener #ad|
|Warranty||Limited product warranty|
9. Mutual Industries #ad
Mutual WF200 Polyethylene Woven Geotextile Fabric, 300' Length x 6' Width #adMutual Industries #ad
- The red color stitching given in the image may vary but doesn't affect any specifications of the product. They prolong the surface life and stabilize the foundation while providing a rugged separation layer between aggregate and subgrade.
Woven geotextiles are used to hold soil in place. Woven geotextiles area time and money saving alternative to traditional methods using graded aggregate or sand filters. Measures 6-feet width by 300-feet length. They can also be used under rip rap, gabions or precast block.