As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Marde Ross & Company #ad
Cosmos Seeds in a Mixture of 11 Varieties, Long Blooming Period in All Zones #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- Because of their mexican heritage, " the greek word for a harmonious whole, which priests gave the name "cosmos, these bright annuals meet high heat and drought conditions with native beauty and vigor.
Cosmos flowers made their way to England with Spanish ambassadors in the late 18th century. Cosmos collection of 11 Varieties - Seeds. Sow your cosmos seeds in the full sun to partial Shade.
Easy to grow annual in all zones, as the seeds do not need light to germinate, they can be sown directly or covered with 1/4 inch of soil. Marde ross & company has been a Licensed California Nursery Since 1985,.
Non gmo and neonicotinoid seed. Mission gardens often included these flowers, because of their neatly spaced petals. Spanish conquistadors searching for gold discovered these flowers on their journeys through Mexico. As cosmos flowers are very adaptable, they can thrive in average to poor soil quality, and they are tolerant to dry conditions.
2. Isla's garden seeds #ad
"Painted Daisy" Flower Seeds, 1000 Heirloom Flower Seeds Per Packet, Non GMO Seeds, Isla's Garden Seeds #adIsla's garden seeds #ad
- Prefer rich, well-drained, evenly moist soil. Perfect for cut flowers, 11, 9, 2, 8, 3, 12; common names: tri-color chrysanthemum, makes beautiful center pieces for table! Conversation starter in your home flower garden! Usda zones: 1, 4, 10, 7, 5, chop-suey Greens, 6, Shungiku Latin Name: Chrysanthemum carinatum Species Origin: Northern Africa Type: Garden Flowers Life Cycle: Annual.
Painted daisy generally begin blooming in summer and can continue into the fall months.
A must have for your home flower garden! Chrysanthemum Painted Daisy, Garland Seed bloom into single to double bright Colorful flowers. Full sun. For more of isla's garden seed products, enter isla's garden seeds into your search bar on Amazon! Please submit a 5 star review to help the continued success of our Garden Seed Company! Please post pictures of your plants and review us! These are high quality seeds, be sure to fully research proper germination instructions for optimal germination rates.
These seeds will yield an assortment of colored flowers. Painted daisy flowers are a wonderful choice for adding color to your landscaping or home as they are also a good long-lasting cut flower.
3. Seed Needs #ad
Gayfeather Liatris spicata Twin Pack of 700 Seeds Each, Seed Needs #adSeed Needs #ad
- The plants will wilt on the surface with the first killing frost, only to return the following season. Intended for the current and the following growing season. All gayfeather seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season.
Packets are 3. 25" wide by 4. 50" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse.
The flowers of gayfeather are nectar rich, attracting an array of beneficial insects to the garden, bumblebees, such as butterflies, hummingbirds and ladybugs as well.
All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity. Gayfeather is a stunning, flowering plant that matures to a height of about 24 to 48 inches tall. Grown as a perennial flowering plant, gayfeather will establish a deep root system the first growing season. Quality gayfeather seeds packaged by seed needs.
4. Beauty Beyond Belief #ad
No Fillers, Monarch Butterfly Rescue Wildflower Seeds Bulk Open-Pollinated Wildflower Seed Packet, Annual, Perennial Milkweed Seeds for Monarch Butterfly 1oz #adBeauty Beyond Belief #ad
- Attract more monarchs: we know seeds and we know pollinators! Our expertly crafted botanical garden seed mixes contain a wide variety of both perennials and annuals that are specifically designed to attract pollinators.
We are committed to providing the highest quality, non-GMO/non-GE seeds to our customers, open-pollinated, guaranteed. Gardener tested, pollinator approved! All of our wildflower varieties are 100% Pure Seed, They come with complete planting instructions.
A trusted source of high quality seeds since 1985. High quality seeds and expert guidance: experience the quality seed difference. Compare and see the quality value. Attract more Monarchs and Butterflies in general. This wildflower seed Mix will make the perfect Christmas gifts for those gardeners in your life.
|Brand||Beauty Beyond Belief #ad|
|Manufacturer||BBB Seed #ad|
|Warranty||See Amazon.com Customer Service Warranty|
5. Mountain Valley Seed Company #ad
19 Varieties of Pure Non-GMO Flower Seeds for Planting Including Milkweed, Poppy, and Lupine, Save The Bees Wild Flower Seeds Collection, Package of 80,000 Wildflower Seeds #adMountain Valley Seed Company #ad
- Our wild flowers seed mix is 100% pure, non-GMO, and guaranteed to grow. Hand-crafted and designed in an elegant, families, mother's Day Garden gifts, resealable hand-illustrated 8" x 6" package. We back all of our products with personalized, US based customer service.
Our wild flower seeds packets are an ideal Christmas gift for gardeners, and make the perfect wildflower mix for kids, and community gardens. This gorgeous selection of 19 annual and perennial wildflower seeds invites honeybees, ladybugs, bumblebees, hummingbirds, butterflies, and other beneficial pollinators while providing seasons of joy.
As part of our national wildflower Seed line, 000 seeds, this speciality blend is designed for planting across North America.
A mountain valley seed company premium wild flower seed mix. Seeds included: butterfly milkweed, yellow prairie coneflower, cosmos, gayfeather, Red Corn Poppy, Lemon Queen, coreopsis, Phacelia, Purple Coneflower, new England Aster, California Orange Poppy, Bergamot, Sweet Alyssum, crimson clover, Lupine, Gaillardia, wallflower, Primrose, and Baby Blue Eyes. With over 80, this mix attracts bees and pollinators essential to the health and longevity of the wildflower patch.
6. Utopia Seeds #ad
Approximately 2800 Seeds, UtopiaSeeds Blue Dream Columbine Seeds, A Favorite Perennial Wildflower and State Flower of Colorado #adUtopia Seeds #ad
- Favorite spring perennial wildflower and state flower of Colorado. Approximately 2800 seeds. Grows in zones 3-8 in the U. S. Western blue Dream Columbine seeds.
7. ArtnIndia #ad
200Pcs Rare Dahlia Seeds Beautiful Perennial Flowers Plants Dahlia for Home Garden Planting #adArtnIndia #ad
- There are hundreds of varieties with flowers in a wide range of sizes, enjoy outside in the garden and indoor as cut flowers. Eye catching: outstanding compound petals multi-color mixed colors are so eye-appeal! People will give these beautiful flowers a second look, plus there is more than one scent of dahlia, its scent sometimes changes! There are also dancing butterflies on the dahlia.
We will try our best to fix the problem as soon as possible. Specification: 200+ Rare Dahlia seeds. Exclusive feature: long blooms time, heat-loving plants that produce abundant flowers on sturdy stems. Please free free to contact us by Amazon. Dahlias are quick-growing, colors, and shapes. After-sales guarantee: customer service works 7D*24H.
8. Valley Greene #ad
Set of 1000 Assorted Valley Green Flower Seed Packets! Flower Seeds in Bulk, 20+ Varieties Available! 1000 #adValley Greene #ad
- Current year seeds will last years when kept in cool dry environments! Create the ultimate flower garden! Each variety packed in individual sealed envelope! May contain Assorted Seeds*.
Features 20+ varieties of flowers Including Forget-me-nots, Poppy's, Marigolds, and More!. Includes 1000 flower gardening Seed Packets! Over 10, 000 seeds.
9. S-pone #ad
100+ Rare Mix Dahlia Pompon Flower Seeds Variabilis Beautiful Annual Outdoor #adS-pone #ad
- Inflorescences-baskets are large, with a diameter of 2'-3' 4-6 cm, or for earlier flowering through seedlings. Once the ‘true’ leaves have grown, seedlings are ready to transplant into individual pots. Cover pots with an inflated clear polythene bag, held in place with a rubber band.
Hold plants by their leaves and gently tease them out of the soil. You’ll get a wonderful mixture of different flower shapes and colors from the resulting plants.
Gently transplant seedlings in 10 cm 4'' pots of multipurpose compost, and water well. Fill a pot or seed tray with moist seed compost and lightly firm the surface. Used in group plantings in the design of flower beds, and for cutting.
If sown in seed trays, cover with a propagator lid. Grow by sowing seeds in open ground, spherical, with a height of 30'-40' 80-100 cm. Seedlings will germinate within a couple of weeks. An annual plant 30-80 days. In mid-may, firm, harden off plants by standing them outdoors during the day and bringing them in at night. Gently push your dahlia seeds into the compost. Stems are strong, and a variety of bright colors.