As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. wbut2023 #ad
Green Malabar Spinach-100 Seeds Guyana Thick Leaf Callaloo Fast-Growing Vine #adwbut2023 #ad
- Cover the basella rubra seeds with 1/4 inch of soil and keep the soil adequately moist. Malabar spinach basella rubra - if you are looking for a different flavor from traditional spinach, then this gorgeous combination of deep green leaves set against burgundy stems and violet blooms will be perfect in your herb garden.
Red-stemmed and pretty in flower, rambling stems that can become thick and often require management to keep them from overtaking supports. Grown as an annual in cold climates. A native of india, malabar spinach is a fully evergreen tender perennial herb with densely twining, plant the Malabar Spinach seeds directly in the herb garden.
Some gardeners recommend scarifying the herb seeds to improve germination. Provide trellises for support for easy harvesting. Used raw or cooked. 70 days.
Young leaves of this herb plant can be cooked and added to recipes and fresh leaves make a great salad. It is also commonly referred to as Climbing Spinach Vine, Red Vine Spinach or Creeping Spinach. Alabar spinach guyana thick leaf callaloo also known as, poi baagi, Ceylon-, or vietnamese mong toi spinach, Poi Calaloo, Surinam-, malabar climbing spinach, broad bologi, chinese-, callaloo and buffalo spinach. It produces green stems and dark green leaves. Red vine spinach requires a trellis or other support for the twining vine.
2. Green Malabar Spinach #ad
Heat loving, frost sensitive.fast-growing vine, Green Malabar Spinach,100 Seeds #adGreen Malabar Spinach #ad
- Mpn:spinach Seeds. Brand:green malabar Spinach, Country/Region Of Manufacture:Guyana. Model:vegetable.
3. Park Seed #ad
Park Seed Red Stem Malabar Spinach Seeds- Green Leaf Spinach Seeds- Pack of 50 Seeds #adPark Seed #ad
- Start seeds indoors, then transplant into the garden or large container with support in late spring. Many people grow red stem for purely ornamental purposes, but there's a lot of good eating on this productive plant! The mild flavor makes Red Stem equally good cooked or fresh, and is more palatable to children than the peppery cool-season varieties.
Nothing is easier or more productive. The plants sport scarlet stems that contrast beautifully with the deep green of the thick, trellis, these attractive plants reach 6 feet or more if trained on a bean tower, lamppost, broad leaves.
Pkt is 50 seeds. Heat-loving and vigorous, or any vertical structure with some porousness for twining. The thick, dark green leaves of this edible ornamental provide tasty greens throughout the summer, when traditional spinach will not grow. 55 days to maturity.
4. Malabar Spinach #ad
Seeds, Green and Red Varieties, Leafy Purple Vines, Mixed Malabar Spinach Seeds, Open Pollinated, Non-GMO 25 #adMalabar Spinach #ad
- Heirloom, vegetable, organic, Herb, Fruit, non gmo, Flower Garden Seeds. Great addition to your Garden, Greenhouse or Flower Bed! Delivery and Item Guarantee! .
5. Unknown #ad
Malabar Green Spinach Seeds 50 Seeds #adUnknown #ad
- Sow seeds ½ inches deep in seed-starting formula. Keep the soil moist at 70 degrees F. Seeds are perfect for Planting in Gardens and Greenhouses. Direct sowing is recommended or you can start growing indoors 4 weeks before last frost in individual Seed trays or pots.
6. PAPCOOL #ad
PAPCOOL 50 Alugbati Spinach Malabar Green Spinach SẸẸDS Ceylon Spinach Vine Spinach MồNg Tơi Tím Basella Alba 말라바시금치 ツルムラサキ 潺菜 L #adPAPCOOL #ad
- Basella-alba features thick, broad, fleshy, oval to heart-shaped leaves all along its vine length. Malabar spinach is a perennial vine and grown as annual or biennial pot-herb. Being a vine, it requires trellising for its spread.
Stem cuttings about the length of 20 cm preferred over seeds for natural propagation, fertile, and faster growth. It bears white or white-pink color tiny flowers depending upon the species and purple to black color berries. It prefers hot, humid climate and moist, well-drained soil to flourish.
7. Unknown #ad
Malabar Spinach Green Stem Variety, 50 Seed Pack Leafy Green Spinach, Open Pollinated Seeds, Non-GMO #adUnknown #ad
- Great addition to your garden, Greenhouse or Flower Bed! Delivery and Item Guarantee! Heirloom, non gmo, organic, Herb, Fruit, vegetable, Flower Garden Seeds.
8. Green Malabar Spinach #ad
Green Malabar Spinach,500 Seeds, Heat loving, frost sensitive.fast-growing vine #adGreen Malabar Spinach #ad
- Mpn:spinach Seeds. Model:vegetable. Brand:green malabar Spinach, Country/Region Of Manufacture:Guyana.
9. Alexi #ad
Spinach SẸẸDS for Plạnting 100 Green Stem Malabar Spinach SẸẸDS Alugbati Pak Plang Vietnamese Mồng Tơi 木耳菜 for Grówing #adAlexi #ad
- Spinach sẸẸds for plạnting 100 green stem malabar spinach sẸẸdS Alugbati Pak Plang Vietnamese Mồng Tơi 木耳菜 for Grówing.