As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Dichondra Repens Ground Cover Plant Seed, 5 LB #adOutsidepride #ad
- These seeds are heirloom and non gmo. Plant 1 pound of seed per 500 square feet. It has a prostrate or creeping growth habit making it an ideal ground cover plant. It is grown as a perennial in USDA Zones 7 - 11.
Dichondra is a great grass alternative for warmer climates. It only reaches 2 - 3 inches in maximum height and never needs mowed making it a perfect lawn alternative. Dichondra repens is one of the easiest ground cover plants to establish from seed.
2. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Herniaria Glabra Green Carpet Ground Cover Plant Seeds, 10000 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- This mat forming carpet only reaches approximately 3 inches in height making it a perfect lawn alternative or ground cover plant. It doesn't need to be mowed and hardly needs watered.
Herniaria glabra green carpet rupturewort grows as a low growing perennial in USDA Zones 6 - 10 Green carpet doesn’t really flower either so it doesn’t attract bees and there is no dead flowers to worry about it.
Sow 3 - 5 seeds per cell or approximately 5000 seeds covers 100 square feet for lawn alternative or groundcover. Not only can this be used as a lawn alternative, Herniaria gets a tap root on it instead of surface roots so it is very drought tolerant.
3. Florida Foliage #ad
Drought Tolerant Low Maintenance Evergreen Ground Cover Grass, Emerald Goddess Liriope Muscari, 10 Live Plants #adFlorida Foliage #ad
- Flowers are a more intense purple, has high resistance to crown rot, and longer-lasting. Grown, packaged and shipped exclusively by florida foliage. Makes charming potted plants for greenery amidst more exotic blossoms. For a tidy appearance, faded foliage before new leaves emerge.
Water regularly during first growing season to establish an extensive root system; tolerates mild drought, when established. Its strap-leaf foliage can be arranged to appear either very formal as edging or quite informal in irregularly shaped drifts and clumps. This lilyturf is superior because its foliage remains dark green throughout winter, it is highly resistant to crown rot, and has good cold and drought tolerance.
It features an abundance of magnificent black berries in early fall. A superior selection with foliage that remains dark green throughout winter, a more uniform size, and has good cold and drought tolerance.
Divide clumps every 2 to 3 years in early spring. Emerald goddess lily turf features dainty spikes of purple flowers rising above the foliage in late summer. A great plant for urban gardens or apartment balconies. Its attractive grassy leaves emerge light green in spring, turning dark green in color the rest of the year. It will thrive in courtyards and atriums, where soils remain perpetually moist and is beautiful in dry streambeds or beside water gardens and fountains.
4. Greenwood Nursery #ad
Vinca Minor Qty50 #adGreenwood Nursery #ad
- Evergreen groundcover 50 bare root plants in one order Periwinkle blue flowers Shade loving plant Fast growing ground cover.
5. Outsidepride #ad
500 Seeds, Outsidepride Magic Carpet Creeping Thyme Ground Cover Plant Seed #adOutsidepride #ad
- Thymus serpyllum seeds are ready for planting. Sow 500 seeds for every 10 SF of ground cover you want to plant. This perennial groundcover plant will give you years of color.
The most common error in germination failure is planting the seeds too deep or not watering enough. Seeds need to stay moist continually until germination! Many people consider this to be an elfin thyme since it is so dwarf only growing around 2 inches in height.
Keep seeds continually moist until germination which may mean watering several times a day for short intervals to keep seed continually moist. This variety is known as Magic Carpet and grows in USDA zones 4 - 8. Creeping thyme is a beautiful, dwarf, ground cover plant which blooms with dense red flowers for many months. When looking for the perfect ground cover seed, look no further than red creeping thyme.
6. MySeeds.Co - BIG PACK Seeds #ad
Ground Cover for Zones 3+ Flower Seeds By MySeeds.Co Big Pack, Alyssum Royal Carpet, BIG PACK, Butterfly, 60,000+ Alyssum Royal Carpet Seeds, Fragrant Lobularia maritima, Attracts Honey Bees #adMySeeds.Co - BIG PACK Seeds #ad
- 100% seeds - absolutely no fillers ~!! high germination rate guaranteed ~!! Suitable for all Regions Of North America ~!! Alyssum royal carpet flower seeds, attracts honey bees BIRDS BUTTERFLY. In gardens it is typically used as ground cover. It will flower more profusely if blooms are trimmed.
7. RETS #ad
Rainbow Creeping Thyme Planted Blue Rock Cress Plants, Perennial Ground Cover Flower, Natural Growth for Home Garden 200 PC/Bag: 12 #adRETS #ad
- High germination Rate Seeds. We are selling seeds only not plants. Rainbow creeping thyme planted blue rock cress plants - Perennial ground cover flower, natural growth for Home Garden 200 PC / bag: 12.
Package contains 1 set of seeds. All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
8. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Pelleted Irish Moss Ground Cover Plant Seed, 2500 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- Dense tufts of slender stems grow together to form a lush carpet of green. Lowest growing ground cover on the market only growing 1 - 2 inches tall.
Sow 2 - 3 seeds per cell or approximately 5000 seeds covers 100 square feet. Now available in the first ever pelleted seed for easier planting and germination. Very soft to walk on and works great in between pavers.
9. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Red Ice Plant Seeds, 5000 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- Company. Bloom color: Red. Sowing rate: 3 - 5 seeds per cell or approximately 5000 seeds covers 100 square feet. No other company on this listing is selling our seed. Height: 4 inch perennial. Outsidepride is a family owned U. S. Usda zones: 10 - 11.