As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. David's Garden Seeds #ad
Heirloom Seeds, David's Garden Seeds Pepper Specialty Jimmy Nardello Italian SL1115 Red 25 Non-GMO #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Harvest in about 80 days. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. Germination rate about 80% or better. The perfect choice for raw snacking and great dried out. Excellent choice for home gardens and Farmer’s Markets.
2. Sustainable Seed Company #ad
Organic, Heirloom, Open Pollinated, Farm & Vegetable Gardening Seeds, Sweet Pepper, Non-GMO, Organic Jimmy Nardello Pepper, 250 Mg Packet ~30 Seeds #adSustainable Seed Company #ad
- Superior germination rates - Organic - Non-GMO - Heirloom - Open Pollinated. Sustainable seed company - family Owned & Operated - Premium Quality - Ethical & Sustainable Seeds.
Farm & garden Vegetable Seeds. 75 days to full maturity - perennial Crop - Commonly Grown as an Annual in the U. S. A. Organic jimmy nardello pepper - 250 Mg Packet ~30 Seeds - Capsicum annuum.
3. Burpee #ad
Burpee Jimmy Nardello's Sweet Pepper Seeds 30 seeds #adBurpee #ad
- Each packet contains 30 seeds. Simply spectacular: an heirloom Sweet Pepper from Italy. Find over 1000 burpee vegetable, herb, and flower seeds on Amazon. Get your seeds off to a great start with a Burpee Seed Starting Kit.
Yields 10" fruit. No gmos, ever. Transplant to the garden 4 weeks after the average last frost date. Burpee, the gardener’s best friend since 1876. Sow indoors 8-10 weeks before average last frost date using a Burpee seed starting kit.
Plant height is 20-24". Sunlight exposure = full-sun. Harvest in 80-90 days. The peppers are altogether delicious, whether cooked or used raw in salsas and salads. Beautiful plants and everything else you need to grow the garden of your dreams from America’s most trusted seed company. Annual for all growing zones from 1-11. Plant spread is 20".
4. Wayland Chiles #ad
Wayland Chiles Jimmy Nardello's Heirloom Sweet Pepper Seeds #adWayland Chiles #ad
- The jimmy nardello pepper originated from basilicata, a southern region of italy and takes its name from seed saver Jimmy Nardello, who brought the seeds from Italy while immigrating to Connecticut in 1887.
Fruit color: red, Days to Harvest: 80 The pepper is sweet and light when eaten raw. All of the seeds sold are grown in the USA. Fruit length: 10" x fruit Width: 1. 25". Wayland chiles is a small family seed farm located in florida.
It is considered one of the very best frying peppers as its fruity raw flavor becomes perfectly creamy and soft when fried. Be sure that you are buying seeds sold by Wayland Chiles to get Wayland Chiles' guarantee, customer service, and authentic Wayland Chiles branded product. Pod orientation: Pendant, Pod Thickness: Medium Thick.
|Brand||Wayland Chiles #ad|
|Manufacturer||Wayland Chiles #ad|
|Warranty||Wayland Chiles warranties the seeds to germinate if planted following Wayland Chiles germination tips. See waylandchiles.com for full warranty.|
5. Unknown #ad
USA Grown & Sold!, 8 Different Large Peppers, Organic, Non-GMO, Hatch Chile Pepper Mild Seed Mix 50 Seeds #adUnknown #ad
- Parkeranaheim chilechimayo chimayóNuMex Espanola ImprovedNuMex BarkersNuMex Sandia. P>mild - mixed hatch chile pepper seedslarge juicy peppers!great roasting pepper! assorted Mild Mix includes:NuMex Heritage 6-4NuMex Heritage Big JimNuMex Joe E.
Usa grown and Sold. Great for Roasting. Great for Salsa.
6. Palm Beach Medicinal Herbs #ad
20+ Rare Vegetable Garden Seeds, Jimmy Nardello Italian Pepper Seeds #adPalm Beach Medicinal Herbs #ad
- Seeds make great gifts for all ages. Offering 20+ jimmy nardello italian pepper seeds, packaged in a paper seed envelope. Germination and growing instructions are clearly displayed on each package for successful gardening every time. Grow plants for food or try gardening as new hobby.
7. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Individual Packets of Banana, Non-GMO Heirloom Seeds to Plant an Outdoor Home Vegetable Garden, California Wonder, Pepper Seed Collection for Planting, Jalapeno, and Serrano, Sow Right Seeds #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- If these seeds don’t germinate, recipes, harvest instructions, we will happily make it “Right” for you. Easy to grow -- instructions to plant included on each packet with additional growing tips, etc. Productive and decorative -- peppers, are not only productive plants, in assorted hot or sweet varieties, but typically have lush foliage that looks great in garden and in landscape beds.
Under the “how To” section of our website.
Beautiful -- large individual packets of five varieties of peppers, including 2 sweet varieties: California Wonder, Sweet Banana and 2 hot varieties: Jalapeno and Serrano. Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the safe Seed Pledge and sells only fresh Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family.
Good eats -- peppers are a favorite for their mild or hot flavor. Best started indoors under lights 8 weeks before setting outside. Plus we are available to answer your questions as well. Excellent for eating raw, pickling, or adding to salads and omelettes.
8. Refining Fire Chiles #ad
Jimmy Nardello Sweet Pepper 10+ Seeds #adRefining Fire Chiles #ad
- Jimmy nardello pepper is a sweet productive Italian Heirloom! Delicious fried or roasted! Easy to grow!! All seeds are non GMO! .
9. Alyf Market #ad
Heirloom Jimmy Nardello Pepper Seeds ALYF Organically Grown in Tennessee #adAlyf Market #ad
- Today, pickled, jimmy nardello peppers are dried, frozen, canned or used fresh in any recipe that calls for a sweet, crisp pepper. Dried peppers were then sliced or chopped and sautéed or fried for use in traditional Italian recipes.
Traditionally, these peppers were strung from a string and dried. The string was run through the stem of the pepper, with a needle. Nearly 130 years after jimmy’s mother brought her heirloom pepper plant seeds to the U. S. Jimmy nardello Italian peppers have become all the rage with chefs and gardeners.