As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Garden Naturals #ad
All Natural Kale Seeds 2 Pounds Non Coated by Garden Naturals #adGarden Naturals #ad
- Non coated Great for Sprouting. 2 lb size. Garden Naturals Brand. High germination Rate. Great Value.
2. Rainbow Heirloom Seed Co. #ad
Premier & Red Russian Kale Seeds | Heirloom Non-GMO Seeds | Bulk 1 LB Resealable Bag | Rainbow Heirloom Seed Co., Kale Trio Sprouting & Microgreen Mix | Contains Blue Curled Scotch #adRainbow Heirloom Seed Co. #ad
- We offer full customer support & will do whatever we can to make sure you’re growing your best ever! Three of our favorite heirloom kale sprouting seed varieties. Top quality seeds for sprouting with high germination rates. Brought to you by family farmers who have been growing for generations.
Perfect for sprouting & growing microgreens. Mild, flavorful & nutrient rich. Kale sprouts are rich in sulforaphane, a compound found in cruciferous vegetables. Our seeds are grown & packed in the USA. Contains red russian kale seeds, premier kale & vates blue Curled Scotch Curly Kale Seeds.
3. SURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
Lacinato Kale Seed for Planting, Non-GMO Heirloom Variety, Survival Garden Seeds, Packet with Instructions to Plant and Grow Your Home Vegetable Garden #adSURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
- Cold-hardy - lacinato kale is a fantastic green for winter months, because the frost makes the nutritious leaves even more tender and sweet. Will remain viable for years if stored in a cool dry location. Each packet has instructions for saving seeds so you can perpetuate your harvest and share with others.
Open-pollinated, and selected to ensure the best germination rates. Food security for your family - plant now or store for future growing seasons.
Quality seeds - safe, naturally grown in the usa, non-hybrid non-GMO heirloom seeds proudly cultivated in the USA for your family to plant and grow for years to come.
Getting started is simple for both beginner and experienced gardeners. Easy to grow - seeds are packed in a beautiful paper packet with instructions for successful growing and germination in your own home garden. The tender leaves are great as kale chips or make a great addition to soups and salads. Dinosaur kale - lacinato is a favorite kale with bluish green leaves that have a bumpy texture.
4. Harley Seeds #ad
Russian Red, This is a Mix!!! Dwarf Blue Curled, 1000+ Kale Mixed Seeds, Lacinato Dinosaur, Siberian Dwarf, Heirloom Non-GMO USA Grown #adHarley Seeds #ad
- Mixed seeds! super tasty and Productive Varieties. A vitamin bomb! best eaten when leaves are small and tender. Grows best in cool weather. Can be grown as a spring or fall crop. Good cooked or fresh in salads.
Harvest all winter with mulch to zone 6. Soil temperature for Germination: 60-70F. Planting Depth: 1/4". Very hardy. Mixed kale seeds: dwarf blue curled, Lacinato Dinosaur, Siberian Dwarf, Russian Red. Keep moist, not letting the seeds dry out between watering. Ornamental and delicious.
5. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Non-GMO Heirloom Packet with Instructions to Plant and Grow a Home Vegetable Garden, Great Gardening Gift, Sow Right Seeds, Kale Seed Collection for Planting #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- A tasty addition to salads, soups, or breakfast bowls. Also does very well grown indoors if given sufficient light. A wide variety of leaf types and colors. All very tender and delicious, Dwarf Blue Curled Scotch all Brassica oleracea, especially after a frost.
Beautiful -- four large color packets of delicious kale varieties including lacinato Improved Dwarf Siberian, and Red Russian Brassica napus pabularia. Minimum of 750mg per packet. Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only fresh Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family.
Spring or fall -- a carefully selected variety that grows well planted outdoors in the spring or fall.
Plus we are available to answer your questions as well. Visually stunning in the garden and on your plate. Also bakes into healthy and delicious kale chips. Under the “how To” section of our website. Easy to grow -- instructions to plant included on each packet with additional growing tips, harvest instructions, etc. All hail kale -- kale is among the most nutrient-dense foods on the planet. A great source of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.
6. Earthcare Seeds #ad
Non GMO, Earthcare Seeds Kale Blue Scotch Curled 500 Seeds, Heirloom, Open Pollinated #adEarthcare Seeds #ad
- Seeds are stored in environmental conditions that promote seed life Dark/Dry/Cool. Easy to grow, and packed Full of Vitamins, minerals, and Dietary Fiber. Zones 3 - 10 - can be grown as an Annual in all Zones - Harvest Deep Into Winter.
Great cooking variety with Softer 'Green' Flavor. Seeds are for the current and following growing seasons. Plant images and growing instructions are included on the seed envelope. Takes severe cold weather with Less Yellowing than other Kale Varieties.
|Brand||Earthcare Seeds #ad|
|Manufacturer||Earthcare Seeds #ad|
|Warranty||Manufacturer warranty for 90 days from date of purchase.|
7. Mountain Valley Seed Company #ad
Kale Garden Seeds, Non-GMO, Heirloom- Vegetable Gardening & Microgreens, 1 Lb, Vates Blue Scotch Curled #adMountain Valley Seed Company #ad
- Vegetable garden & microgreens Sprouting Seeds: Kale - Blue Curled - 1 Lb. Mountain valley Seed Company Brand. Perfect for growing Microgreens & Garden Seeds. High germination rate - Non-GMO - Chemical Free.
8. Sweet Yards #ad
Organic Lacinato Kale Seeds, 2 Seed Packets!, Over 500 Open Pollinated Heirloom Non-GMO USDA Organic Seeds #adSweet Yards #ad
- This heirloom & open pollinated variety not only produces delicious greens, but also numerous seeds that can all be collected and saved to be planted or gifted the following spring.
Guaranteed to grow – sweet yards seed co only sells fresh seeds with high germination rates. We guarantee your seeds will germinate or your money back, no questions asked within 30 days. Two seed packets with beautiful photos and planting instructions on the back provide a great opportunity to use one packet in your own garden and gift the other to friends, family, neighbors, or your local community gardens and schools.
Rich, and healthy leaves are abundant on these kale plants that can last in your garden all year long! Usda organic & gmo-free seeds ensure that your garden and the food that it produces are all safe, tender, healthy and natural.
9. SEEDS OF CHANGE #ad
Seeds of Change 7889 Certified Organic Dinosaur Kale #adSEEDS OF CHANGE #ad
- Perfect especially for heirloom seeds. Seeds for planting: these certified organic seeds are pesticide-free & non-GMO. Plant & watch them grow in gardens, pots, garden beds, planters & more. Seed to plate: what began as curiosity about urban farming turned into a passion to reconnect families to food by creating an experience for people to cherish the goodness of nature in their gardens.
Grows best outside.
Non-gmo & free of chemicals & pesticides. Organic gardening: seeds of change was built on the premise of preserving biodiversity, sustainability, & organic seeds with the promise of making organic foods available to gardeners & farmers since 1989.
Sow and grow: your own home garden with these organic dinosaur kale seeds that flourish in soil & goes right to your kitchen ingredients as fresh as can be. Moisture-proof packets with a resealable zipper keep seeds viable for up to 5 years. Vegetable garden: hone your green thumb for these organic vegetable seeds.
|Brand||SEEDS OF CHANGE #ad|
|Manufacturer||Seeds Of Change #ad|
|Warranty||We guarantee all products offered and our return policy is hassle-free. if any purchase fails to meet your standards or complete satisfaction, simply return it within 30 days for a product exchange or full refund of the purchase price.|