As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Natria #ad
Natria 706230A Insecticidal Soap Organic Miticide, Ready-to-Use, 24 Oz #adNatria #ad
- Insecticidal soap. This product is a broad spectrum, preventative bio fungicide recommended for the control or suppression of many important plant diseases.
For use on vegetables, flowers, fruits and houseplants. For organic gardening. Kills listed insects fast - In minutes. It controls insect pests on vegetables, nut trees and is effective against adult, ornamentals, houseplants, fruit, larvae, and nymph stages of pests.
Kills aphids, mealy bugs, mites, white flies and other listed pests. Use indoors or outdoors; 24 ounces. Use indoors or outdoors. Kills aphids, mites, mealybugs, white flies and other listed pests.
|Manufacturer||SBM Life Science #ad|
2. Bonide #ad
Quart, 1, Bonide Products INC 912102 652 Ready-to-Use Insect Soap #adBonide #ad
- Pests must be sprayed directly to achieve control. Organic gardening - approved and suitable for all of your organic gardening needs. Pest defense - insecticidal soap controls adelgids, mealybugs, lacebugs, grasshoppers, tent caterpillars, thrips, aphids, scale, mites, & more.
Ready to use - this product is conveniently ready to use when it arrives at your home.
The spray nozzle makes this product easy to deploy. Indoor & outdoor use - designed for use indoors, figs, ornamentals, peas, & in greenhouses on fruit & nut trees, soybeans, citrus, corn, melons, cabbage, grapes, houseplants, outdoors, & more. Contact spray - this product is a contact spray. It can even be used up to the day of harvest.
|Manufacturer||Mars Fishcare Inc. #ad|
|Warranty||DISCLAIMER OF EXPRESSED AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES: Buyer assumes all risks of use, storage and handling of this material not in strict accordance with directions given herewith.|
3. Espoma #ad
White, Espoma EOIS24 Organic Insect Soap #adEspoma #ad
- Package weight: 0786 kilograms. Ideal for organic gardening. Use on vegetables, fruits, shrubs, trees and houseplants. Kills insects on contact.
4. Miracle-Gro #ad
Miracle-Gro 0747210 RTU24 Nature's Care Insecticidal Soap 24oz #adMiracle-Gro #ad
- Controls aphids, mealybugs, mites, leafhoppers, scale insects, psyllids, thrips and whiteflies May be applied up to day of harvest. Kills listed insects in minutes. Omri listed for organic use. Reapply weekly or biweekly, as needed.
5. VPG #ad
Natural Guard Concentrated Insecticidal Soap #adVPG #ad
- May be used on greenhouses. Contact spray that is environmentally-friendly and safe to use both indoors and outdoors. Perfect to apply on fruit trees, nut trees, shrubs, vegetables, ornamentals, berries, flowers, and citrus.
Powerful insecticide that solves the problem of insect pests on plants. Contains an active ingredient that is gentle on plants but targets insects such as lace bugs, aphids, spiders, mites, leafhoppers, and earwigs. Homes and gardens.
6. AgroMagen #ad
Non-Toxic, GrowSafe Bio-Pesticide, Fungicide and Insecticide, AgroMagen GS420, for Organic Gardening, Natural Miticide, Concentrate 8.5 Ounce #adAgroMagen #ad
- 100% satisfaction- our 24/7 customer support and agronomist are available to answer any question or concern you may have. If you are not completely satisfied with our product, please contact us and we will gladly try to assist or refund your purchase.
Kills soft body insects on contact-only effective on spider mites two-spotted mites, broad mites, aphids, russet mites, whiteflies, powdery mildew and downy mildew. Unique oil emulsion-our unified and stable oil blend is better and safer than other oils for plants.
Proven record-over 10 years’ experience with more than 300 successful trials on fruits, vegetables, ornamental and medical cannabis. It mixes easily with water without separation and does not burn or suffocate the leaves, affect the plant’s development or change the fruit’s taste or flavor.
With an ongoing r&d process, this product continues to evolve to be brought to perfection for optimal results. Customer service may be reached at: [email protected]
Com or tel-310853. 2450 It can be used from seedling up to last day of harvest. Omri listed-contains all-natural and organic food-based ingredients for organic gardening that is non-toxic and safe for humans, pets, bees, ladybugs and other beneficial predators.
|Manufacturer||Agro Shelef #ad|
7. Safer Brand #ad
Safer Brand 5118-6 Insect Killing Soap Concentrate 16oz #adSafer Brand #ad
- Will not persist in the environment. Contains potassium salts of fatty acids 49. 52 percentage. Can be used up until the day of harvest. Targets and kills aphids, psyllids, leafhoppers, grasshoppers, mites, spider mites, harlequin bugs, soft scales, earwigs, plant bugs, sawfly larvae, mealy bugs, and whiteflies.
16 fluid ounce concentrate makes up to 6 gal.
|Brand||Safer Brand #ad|
8. Monterey #ad
16 Oz., Monterey LG6150 Garden Insect Spray, Insecticide & Pesticide with Spinosad Concentrate #adMonterey #ad
- Organic gardening - the active ingredient in our bug Killer spray is a natural bacteria called spinosad, which is the newest agricultural chemistry to be introduced. Controls many insects - the insect treatment spray controls caterpillars, gypsy moth, tent caterpillars, leafminers, borers, codling moth, trips, fire ants, and more.
Approved for organic gardening, our product is safe for use around people and pets. Carefully read the label directions before use for optimal application.
Variety of uses - this pest control can be used on outdoor ornamentals, lawns, vegetables, and also broadleaf weeds. Fast acting and odorless - Monterey insect killer is a bacterial product produced by fermentation which rapidly treats plants and does not produce odors. Easy spray application - this csi alternative product may be applied with a trigger sprayer, backpack, hand-held, or hose-end sprayers.
9. Gowan #ad
Ea 1, M-Pede Insecticide Soap Concetrate-Miticide-Fungicide-2.5 Gallons Natural #adGowan #ad
- Omri listed. M-pede fungicide miticide insecticide insecticidal soap is an OMRI listed organic insecticide and fungicide for the control of mites, aphids and powdery mildew.