As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. American Plant Exchange #ad
AMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE Muhly Ornamental Grass Live Indoor Outdoor Plants, 10" Pot, with Pink Flowers #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- This drought and deer resistant cat and dog pet safe 10" potted plant measures 20-24" tall and is a beautiful accent and border plant in Zones 6 to 11.
Pink muhly grass is easy to grow and nearly indestructible decorative perennial grass that blooms bright pink flowers in the summer. Also called cotton candy grass, they are great outdoor border plants and indoor mixed garden plants with long flowers great for flower arrangements.
Plants make your home garden and landscape more beautiful, boost your mood, purify your air, and relieve dryness by raising the humidity in your rooms. This clumping grass gets 4' tall and wide and is very easy to grow in full sun in any soil and its flowers attract butterflies, bees, and hummingbirds.
2. Perennial Farm Marketplace #ad
Yellow Spikes, Perennial Farm Marketplace Calamagrostis a. 'Karl Foerster' Feather Reed Ornamental Grasses, Size-#1 Container #adPerennial Farm Marketplace #ad
- Feather reed grass will tolerate some shade, perennials, and other grasses. 2001 perennial plant of the year. If shipped between November 1st and March 1st, plant may be dormant and trimmed.
Like the species, it is the tall, arching clump, slender upright flower spikes that distinguish this grass. Due to varying agricultural regulations, nv, we do not ship to the following states: AK, UT, MT, AZ, CA, CO, or, id, WA and HI.
Deer-leerious highly deer resistant plants. The graceful golden spikes rise 4–5' above the foliage in May and June.
Hardy in usda zones 4-9. Plant is fully rooted in the pot ready for immediate planting. While the 18–24" foliage grows in a handsome, but prefers moist, ‘karl foerster’ works well with a myriad of woodies, well-drained soil in full sun. When received, the plant will be in seasonal condition with appropriate foliage. Plant 30” apart. Full sun, Part Shade.
3. Proven Winners #ad
Graceful Grasses Fireworks Variegated Red Fountain Grass Pennisetum Live Plant, 4.5 in. Quart, Green and Pink Foliage #adProven Winners #ad
- Use in containers or flower beds, in the landscape, along walkways, on patios, or as a cut flower. Graceful grasses fireworks from proven Winners has colorful green and pink varigated leaves. Be sure to check your usdA Hardiness Zone if you want this plant to come back year after year.
Grows to be 2-2. 5 feet tall with a spread of 1. 5-2 feet. Prefers partial to full sun 4+ hours and average soils. Proven winners guarantees all of its plants are correctly packaged in specially designed boxes, arrive in good condition and are accurately labeled.
Quart grasses are 5-10 inches tall when they are shipped, depending on the season.
Our plants are unsurpassed in terms of flowering, growth and garden performance. Hand-picked by experienced shippers and delivered fresh from the greenhouse in a 4. 5 in. Quart container. This award-winning plant is heat tolerant and great in containers or in the landscape. Hardiness zones: 9-11. To introduce the most unique, highest quality plants, Proven Winners are tested for years in gardens across the world.
|Brand||Proven Winners #ad|
|Manufacturer||Proven Winners #ad|
4. Perennial Farm Marketplace #ad
Perennial Farm Marketplace Miscanthus s. 'Morning Light' Variegated Maiden Ornamental Grass, Silvery Foliage with Red Plumes, Size-#1 Container #adPerennial Farm Marketplace #ad
- It grows 5–6' tall. Plant 36-48” apart. From a distance, blooms red in August and September, its look is absolutely light and silvery. If shipped between november 1st and March 1st, the plant may be dormant and trimmed.
It is upright, billowing look. Plant is fully rooted in the pot ready for immediate planting. A strong specimen plant on its own, or very striking blended with darker shades of color and foliage in the large mixed border.
When received, the plant will be in seasonal condition with appropriate foliage. Due to varying agricultural regulations, mt, co, ID, we do not ship to the following states: AK, NV, UT, WA and HI. Deer-leerious Highly Deer-Resistant Plants.
As with all our grasses, annual maintenance is limited to a good haircut 6–8" from the ground in the early part of March before spring growth starts. Another very popular grass in our nursery, and has a strongly arching growth habit that gives it a feathery, ‘morning light’ is the variegated version of ‘Gracillimus’, but a little shorter. Hardy in usda zones 5-9, or, az, ca, full sun.
5. Perennial Farm Marketplace #ad
Green Foliage, Perennial Farm Marketplace Calamagrostis brachytricha Korean Feather Reed Ornamental Grass, Size-#1 Container #adPerennial Farm Marketplace #ad
- Plant 24-30” apart. If shipped between November 1st and March 1st, plant may be dormant and trimmed. Deer-leerious highly deer resistant plants. Thick clumps of rich grassy foliage at 2' are followed in september through november by puffy, as well as many flowering perennials.
Hardy in usda zones 4-9. Looks great in small groups, but well-drained soil, handles moist, rosy-purple upright blooms at 3 1/2’; they become cinnamon-colored for the winter months.
The strong vertical line complements other grasses with arching habits, and will tolerate some shade quite happily. Due to varying agricultural regulations, we do not ship to the following states: AK, CA, az, MT, co, NV, OR, UT, ID, WA and HI. When received, the plant will be in seasonal condition with appropriate foliage. Full sun, Part Shade. Plant is fully rooted in the pot ready for immediate planting.
6. Florida Foliage #ad
Beautiful Blooming Low Maintenance Ornamental Foliage, Muhlenbergia Capillaris, Hairawn Muhly, Pink Muhly Grass, 3 Live Plants #adFlorida Foliage #ad
- Superior groundcover when massed with shrubs and trees. Masses of tall, grassy leaves and are attractive through the winter. They deliver a powerful combination for modern landscapes: drought tolerance and eye-catching good looks. This low-maintenance evergreen grass needs a regular water schedule to ensure the growth of a mature root system.
Adapted to reflected heat, delicate flower panicles create a vibrant rosy red haze over the fine textured, dry sites and poor soils.
For a neat appearance, remove old foliage before new leaves emerge. Pruning is not required. This fast-growing grass has delicate pink panicles that bloom September through November. Grown, watering is needed occasionally, except during a drought, packaged and shipped exclusively by Florida Foliage.
And they grow just as easily in inhospitable areas as in well-tended gardens. Its clumping growth habit creates beautiful green foliage with a hazy pink top. The first year of growth requires watering weekly. Ideally used as a groundcover when mass planted and as an accent plant. It grows up to 3 feet tall2-3 feet wide. Divide clumps every 2 to 3 years in early spring.
7. Florida Foliage #ad
60 Live Fully Rooted Plants, Ornamental Peanut Grass, Arachis Glabrata Low Maintenance Drought Tolerant Ground Cover #adFlorida Foliage #ad
- Rhizome perennial peanut has several potential advantages in the managed landscape. It has no known pests or disease which makes it an excellent ground cover of choice! May suppress weed growth, reduce nutrient leaching, and add nitrogen and organic matter to the soil. Used as a forage legume for grazing, as a high-value hay crop, and has been planted as a cover crop in citrus.
This drought-tolerant, low-maintenance groundcover, hardy perennial requires no supplemental water after it is established. On the other hand, all cover crops have the potential to compete with trees for water and nitrogen.
Perennial peanut has recently shown promise as an ornamental groundcover due to its high resistance to drought, and has edible, and pathogens and its minimal fertilizer needs. Several cultivars are available for use in home landscapes.
It is not only beneficial to the environment since it requires no supplemental nitrogen or phosphorus fertilization or pest control, can be walked on, energy, dollars, but it also is aesthetically pleasing, peanut flavored flowers. This eliminates the need of nitrogen fertilizers. It is in the peanut family, thus it makes its own nitrogen. As its name implies, perennial peanut is long-lived and doesn't require replanting once established. This translates into savings in water, nematodes, and reduced impacts to the environment.
8. Florida Foliage #ad
15 Live Plants, Aztec Grass, Variegated Liriope Ophiopogon Intermedius Argenteomarginatus Evergreen Ground Cover #adFlorida Foliage #ad
- Eye-catching grass-like perennial with green and silver variegated foliage. While not native to north american, white flowers appear in summer, this clumping ornamental grass makes a nice evergreen groundcover for Florida landscapes. A tough and easy to grow edging for pathways and borders.
This grass also tolerates poor soil and requires little to no maintenance. Aztec grass also works great as a border, mass planting or as a container accent plant. This radiant grass-like ornamental has green and silver foliage with variegated pale yellow to white edges.
This plant adds color contrast to your garden and ideal for borders and edging. This low-maintenance, evergreen needs a regular water schedule to ensure the growth of a mature root system.
Plant it in a shady area or a rock garden. Adds texture and color contrast in mixed beds or containers. After the mature root system is established, watering is needed occasionally, except during a drought, watering is needed regularly. Plant in mass for great effect. Aztec grass has come onto the scene as a better alternative to the traditional variegated Liriope. Spikes of small, followed by black fruits which stand out among the light colored foliage.
9. Root 98 Warehouse #ad
18 Pack, Liriope Variegated in 3.25" Pots #adRoot 98 Warehouse #ad
- Variegated liriope is great when planted as a ground cover or border planting along a flowerbed or side walk. In late summer this liriope will develop spikes with purple/lavender spikes that will be followed by dark blue berry like fruits.
This ornamental grass has a clumping growth habit, and once mature can reach 12-15in. The variegated liriope has long and narrow green dense foliage with contrasting yellow stripes. Liriope is very adaptable and can thrive in poor soils and dry conditions. Tall.