As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
Perfect Plants Liquid Money Tree Fertilizer | 8oz. of Premium Concentrated Indoor and Outdoor Pachira Aquatica Fertilizer | Use with Containerized Houseplant Money Trees #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- Vibrant growth — fertilizing your money tree Leads to More Growth, AND a Deeper Colors. Resealable bottle— our liquid money tree Fertilizer Will Keep Its Effectiveness for Months. Healthy plants — filled with essential nutrients that Your Pachira Aquatica Tree Needs to Stay Robust And Strong.
Specially formulated — npk and application instructions Are Specific To Containerized Money Trees. Concentrated mix — you only have to apply a Measured Amount to Your Water Before Watering.
2. Burpee #ad
Burpee Organic Bone Meal Fertilizer, 3 lb 1 Pack #adBurpee #ad
- May be added at to soil any time prior to harvesting to enhance plant growth. When to treat - early-season addition of phosphorus to soil will promote strong root development, enhance early growth, and superior blossoms and fruit at harvest time.
Strong roots, vibrant blooms - promotes strong roots, vibrant blooms and more delicious vegetables.
Ideal for fall bulb planting - promotes healthy growth of root crops and other vegetables. The earlier the better - Boosts young plants and helps them stay strong throughout the growing season. Why bone meal? - provides vital Organic nitrogen, phosphorus and calcium.
3. Mother Earth Products #ad
50 Liter, Resists Compaction, MOTHER EARTH Coco Plus Perlite Mix, For Indoor and Outdoor Container Gardens, 70% Coconut Coir, Provides Strong Aeration & Drainage #adMother Earth Products #ad
- Mother earth coco + perlite is a great alternative to potting soil as it enables gardeners to aggressively feed and not worry about over-watering. Achieve better aeration and drainage with a mix that incorporates 70% of the finest coconut coir and 30% perlite.
Coconut coir resists compaction and last longer in a container vs traditional growing media. Use mother earth coco + Perlite with indoor and outdoor container gardens. Plant directly in Mother Earth Coco + Perlite.
4. Liqui-Dirt #ad
LiquiDirt Nano Powder All-Purpose Organic Complete Plant Food for Indoor or Outdoor Use Makes 45 gallons18 Balanced Super Foods, Balanced Blend of Vitamins Minerals Micro-Fungi and Bio-Organisms #adLiqui-Dirt #ad
- Great for hydroponics, lecca, an all soil growing media. Complete micro-fungi, pH Balanced formula. Yes flowers, semi hydro, Trees and Shrubs too! Give your plants the nutrition they deserve. The vitamins and the microbial index are essential to a plants life.
How its made: through our zymology process we change the 18 ingredients into thousands of separate fully digested and readily absorbable elements. Whats in it: this product does not expire, oyster shell, proprietary mineral blend from organic sources, Gypsum, Blood meal, dolomite limes, Kelp Meal, Humic Shale, Bat Guano, will be good until used.
Proudly made by hand in the USA. How we're different: 100% pet safe, no odors, no Chemicals, non-gmo, Naturally Organic.1
18 balanced super nutrients for plants including poultry litter, Mycorrhizae, Rabbit Manure, Cricket Scat, Natural flowing spring water, Alfalfa meal, Concentrated Fulvic Acid, Worm Castings, PH Balancing. Its like a full ecosystem in a bottle. Why use it: use liquidirt to increase growth and nutrition for all plants Indoor Houseplants to Gardens even Lawns. From our farm to you. What is it: fully digested elemental, all natural Plant Nutrient and Supplement System.
5. Element Nutrients #ad
The Best Bloom Booster for Bigger, Heavier Harvests 250g, Flower Fuel 1-34-32, 250g #adElement Nutrients #ad
- Flower fuel is a 100% hydroponic-grade, and in any soil, soluble bloom fertilizer. Flower fuel is a super-premium bloom booster. It works great with any base nutrient including all popular 2 and 3-part nutrients, coco, hydroponic or aeroponic system.
Consists of nutrients, vitamins, amino acids, and organics. Over 40 proprietary ingredients go into every jar of Flower Fuel. Formulated to achieve larger, denser and heavier harvests with more essential oil and resin content.
Treats 200 gallons of water! try flower fuel Today for Bigger, Better Harvests! Among these are powerful nutrients, essential organic components, amino acids, vitamins, hormones, and every single micro and trace element you need to get your best harvests yet. That means better looking, more valuable crops for you.
6. BIOADVANCED #ad
Ready-to-Use Granules 701110A, Insect Killer and Disease Control, 4-Pounds, Fertilizer, BioAdvanced All-in-One Rose and Flower Care #adBIOADVANCED #ad
- Rainproof protection: Systemic rainproof protection lasts up to 6 weeks and treats up to 32 roses. Plant food: Promotes strong roots and beautiful blooms.
Restrictions: not for sale in NY, MD, CT, VT. Insect killer: kills Japanese Beetles, Aphids, Leafhoppers, and other listed pests. Disease control: fungicide controls Black Spot, Rust, Powdery Mildew, Southern Blight and more.
|Manufacturer||SBM Life Science #ad|
7. Humboldts Secret #ad
All-in-One Concentrated Organic Additive, Roses, Lawns, Humboldts Secret Golden Tree: Best Plant Food for Plants & Trees, Vegetables, Flowers, Fruits, Tomatoes & More 16 Ounce #adHumboldts Secret #ad
- For any plant: our golden tree formula is an all-in-one additive for any plant, tree, Golden Tree helps improve soil/foliar nutrient conditions for better crop yields. Not for sale in california. It’s designed to be compatible in all mediums - hydroponics, aeroponics, DWC, and every other type of growing method.
In addition to improving overall plant nutrition, Golden Tree supports conditions for better plant establishment, flower or bush. Our formula contains a mixture of kelp, carbs and minerals.
This is a professional-quality fertilizer that can transform any home and garden and give anyone a green thumb! Small & strong: our 16-ounce solution makes up to 224 gallons of an easy-to-use additive solution to feed your plants.
It can be used in conjunction with other additives and fertilizers or as the only additive. Grow method compatible: no matter what grow method you’re using, soil, coco, Humboldts Secret Golden Tree solution will help feed growing plants. When used with a well-balanced fertilizer, nutrient uptake and abiotic stress tolerance. Essential nutrients: golden tree can help provide essential nutrients to your garden that it isn't getting now.
8. Easy Peasy Plants #ad
All-Purpose Indoor Plant Fertilizer, Liquid Plant Food, House Plant Food | Lasts Same as 8 oz Bottle, Easy Peasy Plants House Plant Fertilizers 4-3-4 Plant Nutrients, Liquid Indoor Plant Food #adEasy Peasy Plants #ad
- Specific ratio of n-p-k for Indoor Plants with added Sulphur promoting better nutrient uptake. Develops a strong root system. High concentrate reduces plastic bottle use by 50% compared to competitors.
Highest quality ingredients from our Family Farm to your indoor plants. Promotes green Leaf Growth and Colorful Blooms.
9. Osmocote #ad
25 Nuggets, Slow Release to Feed for up to 6 Months, Osmocote PotShots: Premeasured Outdoor and Indoor House Plant Food #adOsmocote #ad
- Feeds up to 6 months: feed your outdoor and indoor potted plants for up to 6 months -- this 2X per year feeding schedule makes it convenient and easy to care for your plants. Osmocote quality: osmocote is a unique kind of plant food; it consists of homogeneous granules finished with a proprietary slow-release coating derived from soybean oil; the coating ensures the plant's supply of nutrition is carefully delivered.
No guesswork: minimize the risk of over- and under-feeding by giving your container plants only what they need, when they need it with pre-measured plant food nuggets. Specially formulated for plants grown in containers, Osmocote PotShots plant food nuggets make feeding your potted plants easy with a pre-measured blend of essential nutrients.
Easy to use: each package contains 25 nuggets; application amount varies based on the size of your container; to apply, push 1-3 inches deep into the soil, position nuggets half-way between the edge of the container and your plant’s stem, then water.