As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Valley Greene #ad
Set of 100 Assorted Valley Green Flower Seed Packets! Flower Seeds in Bulk, 20+ Varieties Included #adValley Greene #ad
- Includes 100 flower gardening seed packets! Features 20+ varieties of flowers Including Forget-me-nots, Marigolds, Poppy's, and More!.
Current year seeds will last years when kept in cool dry environments! Create the ultimate flower garden! Each variety packed in individual sealed envelope! May contain Assorted Seeds*.
2. Black Duck Brand #ad
Includes 10+ Varieties, Marigolds, Zinnia, Wildflower, Pinks, Snapdragon and More, May Include: Forget Me Nots, Made in the USA, Poppy, 25 Slightly Assorted Flower Seed Packets #adBlack Duck Brand #ad
- Includes 25 seed packets! Made in the USA. Each set includes 10 or more varieties. Each packet contains many seeds, from twenty-five for larger seeds to hundreds of the smaller seeds! Create the ultimate flower garden! High Germination Rates, Non-GMO Heirloom Seeds! All seeds are dated sell by december of the year you are purchasing them in but if kept in a cool dry place seeds typically stay viable for years.
Plenty of different kinds to Create a Dream Garden! You will receive some duplicates.
3. S-pone #ad
100+ Rare Mix Dahlia Pompon Flower Seeds Variabilis Beautiful Annual Outdoor #adS-pone #ad
- Once the ‘true’ leaves have grown, seedlings are ready to transplant into individual pots. If sown in seed trays, cover with a propagator lid. Used in group plantings in the design of flower beds, and a variety of bright colors. Fill a pot or seed tray with moist seed compost and lightly firm the surface.
Stems are strong, or for earlier flowering through seedlings. Gently push your dahlia seeds into the compost. Flowering begins in july and lasts until frost. Plant them in their final positions once all risk of frost has passed.
An annual plant 30-80 days. You’ll get a wonderful mixture of different flower shapes and colors from the resulting plants. Cover pots with an inflated clear polythene bag, held in place with a rubber band.
Seedlings will germinate within a couple of weeks. Don’t forget to label your seeds. Gently transplant seedlings in 10 cm 4'' pots of multipurpose compost, and water well. Grow by sowing seeds in open ground, spherical, with a diameter of 2'-3' 4-6 cm, with a height of 30'-40' 80-100 cm. In mid-may, firm, harden off plants by standing them outdoors during the day and bringing them in at night. Inflorescences-baskets are large, and for cutting.
4. Creed #ad
Set of 23 Valley Heirloom Green Flower Seed PacketsGuaranteed 23 Different Varieties as Listed and Pictured #adCreed #ad
- Each variety packed in individual sealed envelope so you can plant each flower where you want it. All seeds are dated sell by december of the year you are purchasing them in but if kept in a cool dry place seeds typically stay viable for years.
Features 23 varieties of flowers Including Forget-me-nots, Marigolds, Poppy's, Sunflowers and Many More. Create the ultimate flower garden. Includes 23 flower Gardening Seed Packets.
5. Apexmode #ad
25 Heirloom Flower Seed Packets Including 20+ Varieties Flower Seeds, Forget Me Not, Snapdragon, Sunflower, Zinnia Lilliput, Hummingbird & Butterfly Wildflower Seeds and More, Marigold #adApexmode #ad
- 20+ popular varieties - forget me not, coreopsis, snapdragon, blanket flower, bachelor Button, Marigold, White Alyssum, cosmos, zinnia lilliput, Calendula, Sunflower, Giants Zinnia, Black Eyed Susan, Gloriosa Daisy, Western Yarrow, evening primrose, farewell to spring, Candytuft, Aster and Petunia.
The 20+ varieties flower seeds set can be successfully planted at various times throughout the growing season. Each set includes hummingbird & butterfly wildflower seeds with popular favorites such As Black-Eyed Susan, Western Yarrow & More! Contains 100% pure live seed, no fillers or inert matter.
All flower seeds are non-GMO based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season. Spring is the most conventional time of the year to sow flower seed, but successful results can also be achieved by planting in summer in cooler zones. You’ll see bright yellow, purple, orange, red, white and more!.
You can also plant perennial wildflowers in the fall to get a jump on spring blooms. All seeds are produced from open pollinated Plants, Stored in a Temperature Controlled Facility and Constantly Moved Out Due to Popularity. The flower elite set includes 25 Seed Packs as a great gift for family or friend to build a colorful inside or outside garden. Each set includes 20 or more varieties to provide the advantage of the wide range of varieties that will bloom at slightly different times, and give you the widest range of color for the longest season.
6. sustainable sprout #ad
Zinnia, Sunflower, Marigold, Nasturtium, Coneflower for Planting in Your Garden, Calendula, Cosmos, Bachelor Button, Flower Seeds Variety Pack, 100% Non GMO #adsustainable sprout #ad
- Popular collection of perennial and annual flower seeds! Pollinator friendly for the organic garden! 100% non gmo, non-hybrid seeds, open pollinated, Untreated, freshly harvested with high germination!.
Most unique seed packet design on amazon. Follow our planting instructions from the experts for best results. 100% satisfaction guarantee. Sustainable sprout seeds are sourced right here in the USA. Monitored by the USDA. The perfect gift for the gardener in your family! Product of usa.
7. Black Duck Brand #ad
Set of 50 Flower Seed Packets! Flower Seeds in Bulk, 15 or More Varieties Available! #adBlack Duck Brand #ad
- You will receive at least 15 different varieties of flowers Including Marigold, Evening Primrose, Shasta Daisy, Sweet Peas, Calendula, Pinks, Zinnia and More. May not receive receive all styles pictured.
Will last years when kept in cool dry environments. Each variety packed in individual sealed envelope. 2021 seeds have arrived. Includes 50 flower Gardening Seed Packets. Create the ultimate flower garden.
8. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Russell Lupine, Black-Eyed Susan, Wonderful Gardening Gift, Purple Coneflower, and Blue Columbine; Heirloom Seeds, Shasta Daisy, Sow Right Seeds, Perennial Flower Garden Collection for Planting #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- All perennial flowers that will come back year after year. Great way to attract and support your local pollinators. Pollinator friendly -- bee, butterflies, and Hummingbirds love these flowers and will likely pay you many visits.
Plus, we are available to answer all your questions. Beautiful -- five large paper seed packets of popular perennial flowers including Purple Coneflower, Russell Lupine, Black-eyed Susan, Shasta Daisy and Blue Columbine.
Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips on our “Sow Successful” Blog. If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it right for you.
Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family. Enjoy outdoors in the garden and indoor as cut flowers. Fun -- plant wildflower style or in carefully arranged beds, whatever suits your fancy. Each variety is in an individual pack; not a mix of bulk seed.
9. Mountain Valley Seed Company #ad
And Lupine, Package of 80,000 Wildflower Seeds, Save The Bees Wild Flower Seeds Collection, 19 Varieties of Pure Non-GMO Flower Seeds for Planting Including Milkweed, Poppy #adMountain Valley Seed Company #ad
- Our wild flower seeds packets are an ideal Christmas gift for gardeners, and community gardens. We back all of our products with personalized, US based customer service. Our wild flowers seed mix is 100% pure, non-GMO, and guaranteed to grow. This gorgeous selection of 19 annual and perennial wildflower seeds invites honeybees, bumblebees, butterflies, ladybugs, hummingbirds, and other beneficial pollinators while providing seasons of joy.
Seeds included: butterfly milkweed, bergamot, wallflower, purple coneflower, gaillardia, primrose, Red Corn Poppy, Crimson Clover, Gayfeather, Sweet Alyssum, Coreopsis, california orange poppy, Cosmos, New England Aster, Phacelia, Yellow Prairie Coneflower, Lupine, Lemon Queen, and Baby Blue Eyes.
As part of our national Wildflower Seed line, this speciality blend is designed for planting across North America. Hand-crafted and designed in an elegant, and make the perfect wildflower mix for kids, families, Mother's Day Garden gifts, resealable hand-illustrated 8" x 6" package. A mountain valley seed company premium wild flower seed mix. With over 80, 000 seeds, this mix attracts bees and pollinators essential to the health and longevity of the wildflower patch.