As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Seed Needs #ad
Swiss Giants Pansy Viola wittrockiana Twin Pack of 600 Seeds Each, Seed Needs #adSeed Needs #ad
- Swiss giants mixture produces 3 inch, paper like blooms in shades of red, pink, purple, white, blue and yellow. Categorized as an annual flowering plant, Pansies will grow quickly from fresh flower seeds, grow quickly through the warm months of Spring and summer, and later die with the first killing frost.
All pansy seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season.
Pansy, swiss giants mixture grows to a mature height of roughly 6 to 8 inches tall, making them perfect for pots & containers. All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity.
Quality pansy seeds packaged by seed needs. Intended for the current and the following growing season. Packets are 3. 25" wide by 4. 50" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse.
2. Ohio Heirloom Seeds #ad
1,000+ Pansy Seeds- Swiss Giants Mix Flower Seeds Bulk Hardy Annual by Ohio Heirloom Seeds #adOhio Heirloom Seeds #ad
- Shipping is free on all additional seed packages purchased with this item, all varieties, any quantity. Grown in 2020 for the 2021 Season. Pay only $1.
69 shipping per order! 90% germination, ships from Ohio. However, 60f to 65f. It is best to put your seeds in the refrigerator for several days before starting them. Sprinkle your seeds onto your starting mix, with the proper attention they can be grown successfully from seed.
Pansy seeds are fairly difficult to germinate and require very specific conditions. You will want to start your seed at a fairly cool temperature, then sprinkle more mix over the seeds to cover with about 1/8" of soil- they need to be covered- and place them in a dark room.
3. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Viola Johnny Jump Up Plant Flower, 5000 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- Sow 3 ounces per 1, 000 square feet or 7 pounds per acre of these heirloom, non gmo seeds. This low growing violet only reaches 6 inches tall. Johnny jumps ups are a perennial, low growing wildflower seed grown in USDA Zones 3 - 9.
They grow very easily from viola seeds, and once established will even self-sow. Since they are cool weather flowers, fade during the heat of summer, Johnny Jump Up wildflowers will bloom in the spring, and will often return with a new flush of flowers in the fall.
4. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Pansy Velvet Mix, 1000 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- Usda zones: 5 - 9. No other company on this listing is selling our seed. Sowing rate: 3 - 4 seeds per plant. Height: 8 - 10 inch biennial. Company. Bloom color: Mix. Outsidepride is a family owned U. S.
5. Black Duck Brand #ad
Snapdragon and More, May Include: Forget Me Nots, Zinnia, Wildflower, Poppy, Made in the USA, Pinks, Marigolds, 25 Flower Seed Packets Including 10+ Varieties #adBlack Duck Brand #ad
- Includes 25 seed packets! Made in the USA. Each set includes 10 or more varieties as pictured! plenty of different kinds to create a Dream Garden! Each packet contains many Seeds, From twenty-five for larger seeds to hundreds of the smaller seeds! Create the ultimate flower garden! High Germination Rates, Non-GMO Heirloom Seeds! Each variety packed in individual sealed envelopes! .
6. David's Garden Seeds #ad
Open Pollinated Seeds, David's Garden Seeds Flower Pansy Swiss Giant Ullswater Edible 6244 Blue 100 Non-GMO #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Germination rate about 70% or better. Blooms in about 90 days. Pansies grow easily from seed but take a long time to mature, so they should be started early before the last frost.
Seeds are non-gmo and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States of America. These flowers are a perfect bedding flower and give off continuous blooms in bright vibrant colors.
7. BIG PACK EDIBLE FLOWER Seeds by MySeeds.Co #ad
Big Pack, Viola cornuta 'Helen Mount', Johnny Jump Up Flower Seeds 20,000 Seeds, Edible Flower Seeds by MySeeds.Co Big Pack, Johnny Jump Up #adBIG PACK EDIBLE FLOWER Seeds by MySeeds.Co #ad
- Viola cornuta will grow to only 6 to 12 inches tall. All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity. Quality seeds packaged by myseeds.
Co all seeds sold by myseeds. Co are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season. Often seen in salads as the flowers are edible. Each flower is roughly 1 inch in diameter. Perennial in Zones 4-9. Good for borders, rockeries and containers.
8. Outsidepride #ad
1000 Seeds, Outsidepride Pansy Beaconsfield Flower Seed #adOutsidepride #ad
- Outsidepride is a family owned U. S. Bloom color: Purple. Height: 8 - 10 inch biennial. No other company on this listing is selling our seed. Usda zones: 5 - 9. Sowing rate: 3 - 4 seeds per plant. Company.
9. Seed Needs #ad
Seed Needs, King Henry Viola Viola cornuta Twin Pack of 600 Seeds Each #adSeed Needs #ad
- All viola seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current, and the following growing season. King henry is very popular in pots and containers, which are surrounded by a lighter shade of lavender-purple, and is undoubtedly best used in window boxes as well.
This packet measures 3. 25" wide by 4. 50" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse. Growing to a mature height of only 6 to 8 inches tall, King Henry will need little to no maintenance, and not only displays colorful flowers, but attractive blue-green foliage also.
These beautiful flowering plants will produce yellow eyes, and accented with dark violet veins.
Their low profile growth habits make these plants a great selection for flower beds and raised beds too. The plants are known to attract all sorts of beneficial insects to the garden, and will definitely lure in the butterflies and bumblebees. All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity. Quality viola seeds packaged by seed needs.