As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. American Plant Exchange #ad
American Plant Exchange Areca Palm Indoor/Outdoor Air Purifier Live Plant, 6" Pot #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- This is a beautiful easy care tropical plant that thrives in a bright location with 4 to 5 hours of sun daily; it can also be moved into shadier locations for short periods of time.
This pet safe plant grows in a 1 gallon plastic nursery container and measures from 18-20" Inches tall from the bottom of the pot to the top of the fronds. Good for your health, a nasa study identified the Areca as one of the top air purifying plants to remove harmful chemicals from the air in your home.
An elegant palm perfect for weddings and events and ideally sized for shelves, table tops, windowsills, and counters in your home or office interior. House plants have been proven to reduce stress, aid in restful sleep, purify air, boost your mood, and improve productivity.
2. Thorsen's Greenhouse #ad
Thorsen's Greenhouse Parlor Palm, Indoor Plant, 16-inch Tall, White Modern Planter White #adThorsen's Greenhouse #ad
- Easy-to-care for houseplant, perfect for beginners. Keep soil moist. 16” tall. Botanical Name : Chamaedorea elegans. Thrives in bright indirect light see last photo for where to place this in your home. Dimensions: 5”in diameter, approx.
3. Shop Succulents #ad
Air Purifying Live Parlor Palm Indoor House Plant in 4" Grow Pot, Shop Succulents | Standing Collection | Hand Selected, 4 INCH, #adShop Succulents #ad
- Watering needs | these hearty plant do not need water and are perfect for begginers. If plants arrive damaged or unhealthy, we will issue a full refund or replace your plant.
Thrives and grows more in medium light but will tolerate lower levels. Fertilizing needs | once in the spring with organic fertilizer. Customer assurance | we strive to provide the highest quality plants delivered.
The smaller the pot, the more often it will need to be watered. Each plant may vary from pictures shown as plants are hand selected based on season, health, size, and readiness. Watering every 7-10 days will be enough. Included in purchase | 1 "neanthe chamaedorea" bella palm in 4" grow Pot. Soil | sun | potting | low to medium light.
4. American Plant Exchange #ad
American Plant Exchange Chamaedorea Elegans Parlour Palm Live Indoor Houseplant, 6" Pot, Light Green Air Purifier #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- Good for your health, a nasa study identified the Areca as one of the top air purifying plants to remove harmful chemicals from the air in your home. The beautiful and easy to care for ""Victorian"" Parlour palm was considered a sign of status and prestige during Englands Victorian era.
Measures from 10-12" tall from the bottom of the plastic containers to the top of the leaves. It's multiple stems and fronds can live for 40 days when cut and are often used for flower arrangements wreaths and decorations.
Houseplants can make your home more beautiful, purify your air, boost your mood, and relieve dryness by raising the humidity in your rooms. This is a great plant for the beginner or the seasoned houseplant collector. Loved by interior designers for its soft whispy and delicate fronds; ideal size for desks, table and counter tops, and window sills in-home or office.
5. Costa Farms #ad
Ships with Décor Planter, Costa Farms Majesty Palm Tree, Live Indoor Plant, Excellent Gift or Home Décor, Fresh From Our Farm, 3 to 4-Feet Tall #adCosta Farms #ad
- Use palms to break up a section of blank wall, to soften the edges of windows or furniture, to fill an empty corner, or act as a living sculpture at the end of a side table. To avoid water spillage, this container does not have holes.
Look for ships from and sold by to ensure you’re getting Costa Farms brand premium plants. Height at shipping is approximately 3-feet 36 Inches tall, measured from the bottom of the pot to the top of the plant.
The majesty palm's lush, dark green foliage works well with most color schemes, and the palm's classic texture allows it to naturally fit in most home-decor styles.
Water when the top couple inches of the soil are dry. Grows best near an east or West window. Ships in a lightweight, 10-inch decor planter; made from a 100% recyclable #5 material. Authentic costa farms brand plants are grown in premium soil with slow release fertilizer and have the Costa Farms logo on the pots.
|Brand||Costa Farms #ad|
|Manufacturer||Costa Farms #ad|
|Model||Majesty Palm Tree|
6. Hirts: House Plant #ad
6" Pot, Chamaedorea, Hirt's Victorian Parlor Palm #adHirts: House Plant #ad
- It has been in use since Victorian times. Its ability to put up with low light, drought and general abuse is legendary. Proper name: Chamaedorea elegans 'Bella'. One of the most popular palms in the world. The plant you will receive is growing in a 6" pot.
|Brand||Hirts: House Plant #ad|
7. Hirt's Gardens #ad
Chamaedorea, Hirt's Victorian Parlor Palm, 4" Ceramic Pot/Saucer #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- Proper name: Chamaedorea elegans 'Bella'. One of the most popular palms in the world. Its ability to put up with low light, drought and general abuse is legendary.
It has been in use since Victorian times. The color of the pot and saucer may vary. The plant you will receive is growing in a 4" Glazed Ceramic Pot and Saucer.
8. Shop Succulents #ad
Croton Petra & Parlor Palm, Air Purifying Live Indoor House Plant in 4" Grow Pot, Shop Succulents | Standing Collection | Hand Selected, Tropical 2-Pack #adShop Succulents #ad
- Included in purchase | 1 croton 'petra', 1 neanthe bella palm 'parlor palm' in 4" Grow Pots. Customer assurance | we strive to provide the highest quality plants delivered.
Indoors bright but indirect light. Be sure to let soil dry out at least half an inch or so between waterings. Soil | sun | potting | outdoors shade to partial shade. Watering needs | water thoroughly every 2 weeks. Withhold fertilizer during the fall and winter months.
Each plant may vary from pictures shown, size, as plants are hand selected based on season, health, and readiness. Fertilizing needs | fertilize every two to four weeks during spring and summer. In winter, water once monthly. Watering too often can cause root rot. If plants arrive damaged or unhealthy, we will issue a full refund or replace your plant.
9. Rio Hamza Trading #ad
Specialized Soil Mix,Plant or Re-Pot Your Parlor Palm Plant, Soil Mixture for Parlor Palm Plants, 4qt #adRio Hamza Trading #ad
- 4qt bag of soil mixture for parlor palm plant- Our special mixture of Parlor Palm plant potting soil is the perfect blend for use in planting or re-potting your plant.
A great combination of ingredients to encourage health and new growth. All natural ingredients- features an all-natural mixture of peat, perlite, lime, and worm castings. Ample size for re-potting parlor palm plant- this quantity of soil is a great size for repotting your plant from a small nursery pot such as the Parlor Palm plant comes in from online stores or your local plant shop.
Parlor palm plant soil mix- using a specialized mixture intended for growing Parlor Palm plants allows your plants to not only live but thrive and grow and be happy.