As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. PVP Industries #ad
PVP Industries PVP105408 120 Quarts – 4 Cubic Foot of Organic Perlite Planting Soil Additive Gi, White #adPVP Industries #ad
- Bulk perlite for professional use – 120 quarts – 4 cubic foot weighing 20 pounds. Horticultural perlite is a lightweight substitute for sand and is very useful in a hydroponic gardening systems.
While horticultural perlite does retain water and food for the growing plants, It is best used for drainage purposes. Additionally, it is perfect for seed germination and cutting propagation. Horticultural perlite is clean, ph neutral, sterile, odorless, Non-Flammable, nontoxic and neither decays nor shrinks – even pests such as insects and fungi can’t destroy it.
A good potting soil Should contain at least 25 percent perlite for proper drainage. When bulk perlite is mixed with organic compost, natural soils or composted bark, it helps anchor the roots of young plants so they grow stronger.
2. Viagrow #ad
White, 1-Pack, Viagrow VPER4 4 cu. ft Perlite Made in USA #adViagrow #ad
- The result is a great, perfect for greenhouse propagation and growing. Drainage viagrow horticultural perlite retains water and food for the growing plants, it is best used for drainage purposes. Neurtal ph viagrow perlite is clean, sterile, Non-Flammable, odorless, pH neutral, nontoxic and does not decay nor shrink.
Lightweight viagrow horticultural perlite is a lightweight substitute for sand, is very useful in hydroponic gardening systems, it is perfect for seed germination, and cutting propagation.
Good potting soils typically contain at least 25 percent perlite for proper drainage. Perlite is a naturally mined mineral that is heated during processing, and packaged in the U.
S. A. Sustainable, soilless media. All viagrow perlite is mined, heated, made in america viagrow perlite is one of the most sustainable substrates, inorganic, causing its particles to pop and expand in volume. Mixing viagrow perlite can be mixed with organic compost, natural soils, or composted bark, assists in anchoring the roots of young plants so they grow healthy and strong.
3. Mother Earth Products #ad
4 cu. ft., Mother Earth Perlite #3 #adMother Earth Products #ad
- Mother earth perlite is an odorless growing media with a neutral pH of 7. 0 Mother earth Perlite has numerous hydroponic applications. Features naturally occurring siliceous rock that expands up to 20 times its original volume when heated to 1600° F.
Adds porosity to soil and soilless mixes. Mother earth perlite #4 is one of the largest perlite on the market with a size of 1" while Mother Earth Perlite #3 measures around 1/2".
4. Hydrofarm #ad
GMPER100L PLANT!T Super Coarse Perlite, 100 L/3.53 cu ft #adHydrofarm #ad
- Perlite is a unique volcanic mineral which expands from four to twenty times its original volume. When expanded, each granular, snow-white particle of perlite is sterile with a neutral ph and contains many tiny, closed cells or bubbles.
Perlite is sterile, it is free of disease, seeds and insects. These surfaces hold moisture and nutrients and make them available to plant roots. The surface of each particle is covered with tiny cavities which provide an extremely large surface area.
|Manufacturer||Hydrofarm, Inc. #ad|
5. EasyGoProdcuts #ad
Incubator, EasyGoProdcuts Vermiculite 120 Quarts – 4 Cubic Foot of Organic Planting Soil Additive #adEasyGoProdcuts #ad
- All natural mineral – a natural element that is clean, odorless, sterile and non-toxic. Great incubator – great for using to incubate and hatch many varieties of plants.
Holds moisture and nutrients leaving area for air in the soil. Great for green house growing and hydroponic growing. Can be mixed with peat, bark and compost.
Great for potted plants. Discourages fungal growth by the naturally occurring pH Alkaline. Promotes faster root growth. Easy to use and low cost. Large size bag - unlike others who sell 8 quarts this bag is 120 quarts. Grade 3 vermiculite – this is the most popular grade of Vermiculite. More value for your money.
6. Mother Earth Products #ad
Mother Earth Coarse Perlite, 4 cu ft 36/Plt #adMother Earth Products #ad
- Mother earth perlite is naturally occurring siliceous Rock That When Heated To 1600° F Expands Up To 20 Times Its Original Volume. This perlite has Numerous Hydroponic Applications As Well.
The exceptional physical properties of this Perlite Make It Tops In The Perlite World For Adding Porosity To Soil And Soilless Mixes. This kilning process is very similar to popping popcorn And Produces A Growing Media That Is Sterile And Has A Neutral Ph Of 7. 0 .
7. PVP Industries #ad
PVP Industries Vermiculite-4A Vermiculite, White #adPVP Industries #ad
- Horticultural grade is safe to use without asbestos concerns. Package weight: 10818 kilograms. 4 cubic foot bag. Package dimensions: 26. 67 l x 93. 98 h x 45. 72 w centimeters.
8. GROW!T #ad
Better Aeration and Drainage, Odorless and Lightweight, Derived from a Natural Source, GROW!T JSPERL24, Completely Sterile, 4 Cubic Feet Hydroponic Perlite, Grade #2 Perlite, Super Course #adGROW!T #ad
- Aids in breaking up heavy soils. Neutral ph of around 7. 1. Enhanced aeration and drainage. Odorless and lightweight. Derived from a natural source.
9. NA #ad
Improves Drainage, Horticultural Perlite 2 Quart Bag, All Natural Soil Additive for Indoor & Outdoor Plants, Aeration, and Growth #adNA #ad
- Packaged in a resealable bag. Give your roots room to grow the surface area of Perlite allows for roots to expand appropriately within potting soil, allowing for optimal growth.
Exceptional drainage properties when added to potting soil Perlite can greatly improve the drainage quality of your soil, decreasing the risk of over-watering and root disease. 2qt size bag perfect for adding to potting soil for 5-6 small or 2-4 medium plants.
Perlite granule sizes range from medium coarse to fine dust particles. Improve soil aeration the porous nature of perlite reduces soil compaction and improves the aeration of your potting soil allowing excess water to drain properly. Exceptional growing medium mix with potting soil to improve your plant growth.