As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Seed Needs #ad
Seed Needs, Single Mixed Poppy Papaver Somniferum Twin Pack of 500 Seeds Each #adSeed Needs #ad
- Packets are 3. 25" wide by 4. 50" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse. Intended for the current and the following growing season. Categorized as an annual flowering plant, the somniferum poppy will grow quickly from flower seeds, bloom profusely for a few short weeks and will later die with the first killing frost.
The plants will mature to a height of roughly 24 to 36 inches tall.
All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity. When the blooms are spent and wilt away, attractive poppy pods are left behind.
The seeds can fall to the bare ground beneath to establish new plants the following growing season. All poppy seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season. Quality poppy seeds packaged by seed needs. This mixture of poppies will produce several colorful blooms in shades of pink, red, lavender and white.
2. Seedville #ad
1000 Red Turkish Poppy Heirloom Papaver Somniferum Flower Seeds #adSeedville #ad
- Free shipping on any additional products from our store !!! Names: turkish poppy // scientific NAME: Papaver Somniferum.
Plant height: 36 - 48" // plant spacing: 15 - 18". Hardiness zone: annual // bloom TIME: Summer - Early Fall. Light: sun // water: average // COLOR: Red.
3. Earthcare Seeds #ad
Earthcare Seeds Giant Poppy 250 Seeds Papaver Somniferum Giganteum Non GMO, Heirloom #adEarthcare Seeds #ad
- Zones 2 - 8 will tolerate Most Soils but Prefers Sandy Soil. Big seed pods Suitable for Flower Arrangements. Germination tested. Quality seeds from Earth Friendly Growers.
Plant with Confidence! Self-seeding annual with beautiful Blooms up to 6 inches Wide Growing 2 - 4 feet Tall. Sow in spring or Fall. Earthcare seeds brand - carefully packaged with planting instructions.
|Brand||Earthcare Seeds #ad|
|Manufacturer||Earthcare Seeds #ad|
|Warranty||Manufacturer warranty for 90 days from date of purchase.|
4. Seedville #ad
350 TASMANIAN Purple & White POPPY Papaver Somniferum Flower Seeds #adSeedville #ad
- The huge showy 2 - 4 inches blooms make them an excellent cut flower, butterflies, and their unique looking seed pods are splendid in dried arrangements or for crafts. Plant spacing: 15 - 18". Bloom time: July - Fall.
Hardiness zone: annual but reseeds itself easily, so it acts like a perennial in all zones. Plant height: 36 - 48". Poppies attract bees, and birds. Soil / water: Average. They are known in folk medicine as a mild sedative and analgesic. Light requirements: sun.
5. Marde Ross & Company #ad
3000 Seeds of Lauren’s Grape Somniferum Poppy Seeds #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- Approximately 3, 000 Seeds. Marde ross & company specializes in flowering bulbs and peonies and has been a licensed California Nursery since 1985. See planting Information Below. Grows in rocky areas as well as Hillsides, Vineyards, Seaside. Lauren’s grape - Oriental Poppy Somniferum.
6. West Seed Farm #ad
300 Giganteum Poppy Seeds Papaver Somniferum Extremely Large Poppies #adWest Seed Farm #ad
- Must be planted in well worked loose cold soil, just press seeds in or barely cover no more than one sixteenth of an inch and keep ground moist.
Very easy to grow in pots or the garden. Quickest Seed Shipper on Amazon. You should plant around halloween and early February. Viable organic poppy seeds.
7. One Stop Poppy Shoppe #ad
250 Poppy Seeds. Papaver White 'Album' Poppies. One Stop Poppy Shoppe Brand. #adOne Stop Poppy Shoppe #ad
- Full sun to partial shade. Soil: any well drained. Plant in Spring or Fall. Annual. Freely re-seeds itself. Add additional packs of one stop Poppy Shoppe Brand Seeds to the same cart and shipping will total $5. 49 for all. Grows 1-2 feet high. Planting and growing instructions included.
8. Seedville #ad
1000 LAVENDER POPPY Purple Papaver Somniferum Flower Seeds #adSeedville #ad
- Bloom time: Early Summer - Fall. Soil / water: Average. Poppies attract bees, butterflies, and birds. The huge showy 2 - 4 inches blooms make them an excellent cut flower, and their unique looking seed pods are splendid in dried arrangements or for crafts.
Plant spacing: 12 - 18". Light requirements: sun. They are known in folk medicine as a mild sedative and analgesic. Plant height: 24". Hardiness zone: annual but reseeds itself easily, so it acts like a perennial in all zones.
9. Marde Ross & Company #ad
Marde Ross & Company Hungarian Breadseed Poppy Seeds #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- Poppies are drought tolerant and generally reseed well. Plant in full sun and in poor to moderate, well drained, soils. Somniferum poppies are native to asia. Marde ross & company specializes in flowering bulbs and peonies and has been a licensed California Nursery since 1985.
See planting information Below - Approximately 1000 Seeds. Hungarian Breadseed Poppy Somniferum Seeds. Sow seeds directly as poppies do not transplant easily. Grows in rocky areas as well as Hillsides, Vineyards, Seaside.